• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumans |OT| Fridays on ABC | Losing Faith Inhumanity

I don't know why you guys are hate watching this. Nielsen ratings doesn't differentiate between people who actually enjoy watching something and masochists.

Do you WANT to give this show a second season?

I doubt any of us are part of Nielsen families for it to matter.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I don't know why you guys are hate watching this. Nielsen ratings doesn't differentiate between people who actually enjoy watching something and masochists.

Do you WANT to give this show a second season?

No one at ABC, Marvel or Disney is going to be tricked into thinking this show is popular enough for a second season.

mid83

Couple questions:

1.) Why so much hate for this show? Was the episode released early that bad? I honestly haven’t kept up.

2.) Do you need to be caught up on Agents of Shield to watch this?

I feel like I'm actually tuning in to watch a literal train wreck. I don't know if I've ever done the for a show before. Yet somehow, I can't look away.

Nielsen ratings only count for people with a Nielsen box. I can't believe I'm still explaining this to people in 2017. I remember trying to explain this to Firefly fans like fifteen years ago.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Couple questions:

1.) Why so much hate for this show? Was the episode released early that bad? I honestly haven’t kept up.

2.) Do you need to be caught up on Agents of Shield to watch this?

The trailers have been terrible, the show runner is the guy who ruined Dexter and made Marvel's first stinker (Iron Fist) and the first 2 episodes that got released early in the month got universally panned. At this point everyone is watching just to see how terrible it is.

J_Viper

Will this be on Hulu afterwards?

I really need to witness this mess.

The trailers have been terrible, the show runner is the guy who ruined Dexter and made Marvel's first stinker (Iron Fist)

I mean, sure, if you don't count the Iron Man sequels, Thor 2, AoU, and the second half of Luke Cage.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
YES they said inhumans, take a drink!

Shit they said it again

And this is an action scene I'm already drunk halp

We're 15 minutes in and I'd already much rather be watching an Inhumans show about Quake & Yo-Yo....or better yet, just watching the new season of Agents of SHIELD.

Top Bottom