• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumans |OT| Fridays on ABC | Losing Faith Inhumanity

Now improve the stunt choreography for these fights, or the filming of them, or the budget to film them, whatever it is, and this might not be too bad if it keeps improving.

Though some of the action in the preview still looked just as stiff as so far.

Black Bolt doesn't has superhuman strength?

Not sure, he accidentally snapped one of those cops' arms with ease once I think, so I guess we're to assume he's really holding back a lot.

It's actually kind of disappointing watching this on a small screen when I saw the first two episodes in IMAX.

Speaking of, what was added to the TV episodes that wasn't in IMAX?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Lockjaw :(

EDIT: Someone please gif that bald inhuman hiss-blowing smoke at the soldier in the tree.

EDIT 2: That episode wasn't too bad, actually. No worse than the average episode of a broadcast drama.

Am i supposed to hate Maximus?

Apparently we're supposed to side with the princess who refuses to disavow the caste system that her family established, rather than the guy who is ostensibly trying to create a free society.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
These subplots are steaming garbage.

Karnak's head injury is kinda funny though. Showing him thinking about this really badass but implausible escape move and then in reality it doesn't work.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
These subplots are steaming garbage.

Karnak's head injury is kinda funny though. Showing him thinking about this really badass but implausible escape move and then in reality it doesn't work.

I wonder whether his sight ability takes into account of the gravitational differences on Earth compared to the Moon but I'm probably giving the writers too much credit.

Apparently we're supposed to side with the princess who refuses to disavow the caste system that her family established, rather than the guy who is ostensibly trying to create a free society.
The major problem is that he advocated creating the society via bloody insurrection of both the Royal Family and all of Earth...

EW4uztZ.gif

zgb3gBu.gif

jph139

Karnak's subplot continue to be... surprisingly good.

The rest of the show has hit the point of bad-to-meh with consistency but I'm actually half enjoying it. If it weren't for the cheap, ugly sets and costumes, I'd probably rank it above AOS S1.

Volimar

Karnak's subplot continue to be... surprisingly good.

The rest of the show has hit the point of bad-to-meh with consistency but I'm actually half enjoying it. If it weren't for the cheap, ugly sets and costumes, I'd probably rank it above AOS S1.

They need to get a handle on the fight choreography, and cut down on the action cuts.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is this kingpin?

Kamehamehapin

Nah, he's an earth based Inhuman that Black Bolt met in jail. God, this show is grounded. Lol. I just realized the episode ended with a leather jacket clad Medusa carjacking a scientist, and Lockjaw getting run over by an ATV. What show is this?! Lol

Mihos

Gold Member
I like the part in the beginning where they are supposedly watching security footage and it is just the cut from the previews, including closeups and camera fast cuts

Grizzlyjin

I like the part in the beginning where they are supposedly watching security footage and it is just the cut from the previews, including closeups and camera fast cuts

Haha I caught that too. That's some mighty nice security footage they got there.

The scientist womwn is like Felicity Smoake (Arrow) mixed with Kara Danvers (Supergirl).

Top Bottom