• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvels spider-man 2 graphics disappointed

DonJorginho

Banned
the only release footage i have seen are blurry ass recordings of people playing the game early and it ALREADY looks like one of the best releases this generation visually

it will look even better when I'm actually sitting down playing it on my LG C2, I'm sure.

Stooky

As always, random PC modders do a better job than professional developers. We have seen this with ue4 and ue5 demos. Now we are seeing it in mods.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out if Insomniac had a big talent drain recently because there are so many things here that are lacking from identical animations to a complete lack of lighting and character model upgrades, and virtually identical assets. Better textures but pretty much the same level of detail as the ps4 version. Demon souls has very better tesselation, lighting and asset quality. I honestly couldn’t believe my eyes when i saw that yacht model. That’s better even ps4 quality. They are definitely lacking artists who would normally go in and create those ancillary assets.
dumb and dumber GIF

I really in shock from yesterday sony showcase it was really poring and the worst part of it , is the shitty spiderman 2 graphics , really after 2 or more years of hype and we get this shit , and also i don't know how that all of sony first party studios know nothing about ray tracing global illumination which have been used by many studio's years ago in less powerful gpus in pc , ( I don't care about 4k at 60fps you can make good game performance with 1440p at 40 fps and 4k cheakboard rendering), really sony and insomniac destroyed my hopes yesterday. Really disappointed
🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

I really in shock from yesterday sony showcase it was really poring and the worst part of it , is the shitty spiderman 2 graphics , really after 2 or more years of hype and we get this shit , and also i don't know how that all of sony first party studios know nothing about ray tracing global illumination which have been used by many studio's years ago in less powerful gpus in pc , ( I don't care about 4k at 60fps you can make good game performance with 1440p at 40 fps and 4k cheakboard rendering), really sony and insomniac destroyed my hopes yesterday. Really disappointed

Looking at the OP.

Wow it was wrong on so many things.

:p

Talk about self ownage and that's without lube.

Title change: How I learnt to stop bitching and love the game.

Last edited:

Stooky

I really in shock from yesterday sony showcase it was really poring and the worst part of it , is the shitty spiderman 2 graphics , really after 2 or more years of hype and we get this shit , and also i don't know how all of sony first party studios know nothing about ray tracing global illumination which have been used by many studio's years ago in less powerful gpus in pc , ( I don't care about 4k at 60fps you can make good game performance with 1440p at 40 fps and 4k cheakboard rendering), really sony and insomniac destroyed my hopes yesterday. Really disappointed
well…….
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Top Bottom