• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect (2) PC gets real controller support; Fundraiser for ME/3 up [£575]

How hard is it to swap between the multiplayer and single player controller mods for ME3? Are there any instructions out there?

Big Nikus

So how good is the controller support for 3 at the moment?

I've been using it and it's perfect.
The only drawback is that there are two different mods for solo and multi, and they can't be both installed at the same time so I have to constantly uninstall one and re-install the other when I want to switch between solo and multi.

ACE 1991

Should be working fine. Its all on Nexus. This will actually replace the PC UI with the controller one, so switching back and forth requires installing and uninstalling the mod each time.

I've been using it and it's perfect.
The only drawback is that there are two different mods for solo and multi, and they can't be both installed at the same time so I have to constantly uninstall one and re-install the other when I want to switch between solo and multi.

Installed it this morning, excellent mod! Despite playing ME1 and ME2 and really liking them, I never played much of 3. Looking forward to comfy couch mode and seeing what all the hub bub is about the ending.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Installed it this morning, excellent mod! Despite playing ME1 and ME2 and really liking them, I never played much of 3. Looking forward to comfy couch mode and seeing what all the hub bub is about the ending.

There are mods to change the ending too lol. But play the original first so you can experience it firsthand.

lazerfox

Finished Mass Effect 1 this weekend. This mod + the MEUTIM texture pack made the experience so much better compared to the 360 version.

Now I want to start with ME2 but I haven't played any DLC for it before. Do they ever go on sale on Origin? Right now it's just too expensive with the bioware points.

Big Nikus

Finished Mass Effect 1 this weekend. This mod + the MEUTIM texture pack made the experience so much better compared to the 360 version.

Now I want to start with ME2 but I haven't played any DLC for it before. Do they ever go on sale on Origin? Right now it's just too expensive with the bioware points.

Yep, they've been on sale a few times this year. If you're lucky they'll be on sale again around christmas. Usually it's an Origin global sale (last time it was -50% but I grabbed them in May at -70%... and it was still damn expensive lol).

Top Bottom