• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut is coming next week [Up: Out now, my sweet]

Oh shit its different, jokers flying away

hackett says someone made it to the citadel when Shepard rides the conduits, then there's reapers eating ships

They actually show Shepard being zapped into the citadel instead of just waking up there

spekkeh

Banned
Oh shit its different, jokers flying away

hackett says someone made it to the citadel when Shepard rides the conduits, then there's reapers eating ships

They actually show Shepard being zapped into the citadel instead of just waking up there
A bit ambivalent, one the one hand it was sort of a plothole that they fixed, on the other hand... We gamers need to be fed this stuff don't we?

Westraid

Through Cerb HQ, haven't seen anything different so far. Last time I played the story has been a while, so I could be wrong.

Through Cerb HQ, haven't seen anything different so far. Last time I played the story has been a while, so I could be wrong.

I bit off topic but I was amazed how shoehorned in the videologs were in that section, not the place for it and only information that tries to patch the cracks of ME2.

catalyst is an ai created by ancient dudes to oversee that peace and balance is maintained between organics and synthetics. It created the reapers because organics and synthetics always warred with each other

Hmmm

kurahador

from kotaku:
Kotaku said:
According to a series of tweets from producer Michael Gamble, the DLC will likely be available in the early morning (around 5:00 a.m. Eastern time) for Xbox users, sometime in the afternoon for PlayStation players, and as for we PC gamers? They plan to have the content available for download on Origin "before noon MST," which makes it 2:00 p.m. here on the East Coast.

where did the reapers come from, did you create them?

My creators gave them form, I gave them function, they gave me purpose

The reapers are synthetic representation of the creators

They became the first reaper, and they didn't want to be

I think he's rogue

catalyst is an ai created by ancient dudes to oversee that peace and balance is maintained between organics and synthetics. It created the reapers because organics and synthetics always warred with each other

Hmmm

That's a bit better of an explanation.

A bit.

Apparently
you can reject all of the star child's choices now.

KuGsj.gif

That shit on the few people I saw defend the end, so far so good.

It sounds like if you reject the star child's choices, you get a bad ending where everyone dies, but someone finds Liara's beacon in the future.

Apparently
you can reject all of the star child's choices now.

Hm. Cool. Didn't actually think they'd do that. I'll definitely have to try it.

where did the reapers come from, did you create them?

My creators gave them form, I gave them function, they gave me purpose

The reapers are synthetic representation of the creators

They became the first reaper, and they didn't want to be

I think he's rogue

That's kind of awesome.

vent kid says stuff javik says about synthetics needing to go beyond their limits, which causes conflict

Then he says the reapers are there to collect organics and synthetics of that age to make sure they're not lost in this conflict

Sounds like brainiac

Top Bottom