• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 ''Fight'' Live Action Trailer

Gomu Gomu

Honestly? I was expecting a clusterfuck like the infamous "Who's the bionic bitch now?" ad for ME2. So this came off as the best thing ever.

rozay

Banned
I hope they give the kind of atmosphere we see in the first half of the trailer in the hub worlds in the game.

Kinyou

It was nice to see a trailer that showed the world going to shit instead of the fighting. I liked it.
I liked this part too. Though in hindsight it would probably been better to put shepard under a helmet or to show just some random soldier. This way it's kind of weird how you don't get to see his face.

AColdDay

Trailer just made me wish their was a live action Mass Effect television show. Doesn't have to be about Shepard and the Reapers, but chronologically set just before the first Mass Effect.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Wasn't bad, but could of been better. Earth didn't look technologically advanced enough and the CGI Omniblade could have been better.

Anteater

Something looks off with this guy's moustache

wBapc.png

RyanDG

Watching this trailer pisses me off even more that the attack on earth was completely botched in the demo version.

Deadly

I guess I'm not the only one who found Shepherd kinda odd. His armor seemed off in a live action perspective. I mean even the Halo Spartan armors seemed to fit more.

Of course, but they want to sell like those titles, that's why this type of ads.

The live action trailer is bad but it's not nearly as cringe worthy as the "This is the New Shit" Dragon Age Origins commercials. But I guess those commercials worked since DA:O sold reasonably on consoles.

Top Bottom