• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

Holy shit guys. The Hurricane. Damage mod, heatsink. I was against cerberus so I put incendary ammo III. Satiblization mod III. I used my Asari Vanguard to charge and unleash the Hurricane at point blank. HOLY SHIT GUYS. It goes something like this BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and the everything is either meat or ashes.
You want more fun ? Stay in cover (with stabilizaton and cover, the gun is REALLY accurate), use damage stasis. Enemies melt like paper in a fire.

I still haven't gotten my commendation pack, I played at least 6 gold cerberus games last weekend :(

Edit: Got into a gold game last night with a level 5 Asari Adept. The guys in the game were not pleased at my choice of character, 2 of them tried to boot me. One guy said... 'let's give him a chance', probably because of my N7 level. The one guy who did say that got the highest amount of points, and I got second for points. Kind of ironic in a good way.

Cat Party

Holy shit guys. The Hurricane. Damage mod, heatsink. I was against cerberus so I put incendary ammo III. Satiblization mod III. I used my Asari Vanguard to charge and unleash the Hurricane at point blank. HOLY SHIT GUYS. It goes something like this BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and the everything is either meat or ashes.
You want more fun ? Stay in cover (with stabilizaton and cover, the gun is REALLY accurate), use damage stasis. Enemies melt like paper in a fire.

Saw a guy dominating with the Hurricane on a Turian Soldier last night. I want one now (I have all the other special N7s).

Oh I just unlock the Skin Tone for the Krogan Battlemaster

Capture%20d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202012-05-03%20%C3%A0%2019.13.01.png

Wait, what ?!

Dacon

Banned
Seriously what the fuck is wrong

All of a sudden my online pass isn't registered and it won't let me redeem one or puchase one, both options don't work

what the fuck is wrong here

I'm on pc btw

Seriously what the fuck is wrong

All of a sudden my online pass isn't registered and it won't let me redeem one or puchase one, both options don't work

what the fuck is wrong here

I'm on pc btw

Apparently Bioware broke something on their end and most PC users get the redeem online pass/unable to authorize DLC message. There's quite a few threads on the BSN, and they have said on twitter they are working on it: link. I hope they fix this soon and learn something from all this (that this online pass system is crap, fortunately).

Cat Party

Is the Eagle viable with the Turian Soldier?

In fact, since I'm asking, other than the Tempest and Revenant, what guns work really well with the Turian Soldier's marksman ability?

Dacon

Banned
Apparently Bioware broke something on their end and most PC users get the redeem online pass/unable to authorize DLC message. There's quite a few threads on the BSN, and they have said on twitter they are working on it: link. I hope they fix this soon and learn something from all this (that this online pass system is crap, fortunately).

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

rozay

Banned
Is the Eagle viable with the Turian Soldier?

In fact, since I'm asking, other than the Tempest and Revenant, what guns work really well with the Turian Soldier's marksman ability?
it's far too weak to work on gold, I mean you can do it for fun on silver but you have other weapons that fire at a faster rate, do more damage and weigh less.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I had no problem playing on PC late yesterday(a little before midnight).

Does that mean that when i'll come back from work later today, i'll get the online pass bug or if i was safe yesterday, i should be good?

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I had no problem playing on PC late yesterday(a little before midnight).

Does that mean that when i'll come back from work later today, i'll get the online pass bug or if i was safe yesterday, i should be good?

if you have a collector's edition - more than likely

Dave_6

Everything for damage increase. Fitness for max shields. Ignored proxy mine.

Kqc5a.png

Epic gun. Primes being destroyed in 6 shots. No way to level it up through premium spectre shit?

Got that in my pack too but haven't tried it yet. Still no Geth Engineer or Asari Adept :(

Replicant

Got N7 Valiant I. Huh, so it's actually a sniper rifle? I assume this has a really good damage/weight at X but atm, it's outclassed by Mantis X.

Gui_PT

I have no motivation to play anymore

I play for hours to get tons of credits so I have a better chance of getting good weapons or the missing characters and I get nothing

Y u do dis, Mass Effect?

Chocobro

I have no motivation to play anymore

I play for hours to get tons of credits so I have a better chance of getting good weapons or the missing characters and I get nothing

Y u do dis, Mass Effect?

Haha, I know what you mean! Now I just mindlessly play WGG to get credits, only to get upgrades for guns I don't really use or characters I already have (when will I get a GI? :< ).

Bisnic

I think the game is telling me to try the Arc Pistol and give up on the Carnifex.

Arc Pistol VIII
Carnifex I

:(

Replicant

lol no

Valiant I tears through everything

So the weapon comparison stats in the game is not correct? Because that's what it tells me when it comes to the weapon's damage. According to the stats, atm Mantis X definitely has better damage. Valiant I is fucking heavy too. I didn't want to try it on Gold in case it doesn't work as well and I fuck up the team because of it.

Oh wow : two prenium spectre pack in a row : Javelin II, Wraith III.

Well... Yeah but... What about Paladin, Saber or even Black Widow ? You know... The one I'm still missing ?!

Got N7 Valiant I. Huh, so it's actually a sniper rifle? I assume this has a really good damage/weight at X but atm, it's outclassed by Mantis X.

In raw damage, sure, but the Valiant has a 3 round clip, super fast reload, and great stability. You don't get the whole story from the stat screen alone.

Cat Party

So the weapon comparison stats in the game is not correct? Because that's what it tells me when it comes to the weapon's damage. According to the stats, atm Mantis X definitely has better damage. Valiant I is fucking heavy too. I didn't want to try it on Gold in case it doesn't work as well and I fuck up the team because of it.

Valiant has a three round clip, super fast reload, and (as I hear) less kick than the black widow.

EDIT:

beaten. LOL we even used the exact same phrase.

Kenaras

In raw damage, sure, but the Valiant has a 3 round clip, super fast reload, and great stability. You don't get the whole story from the stat screen alone.

You can empty the Valiant's entire three round clip and reload in less time than it takes the Mantis to reload once.

Are the Victory Packs supposed to have anything, you know, good in them?

When I opened the one I got this week, it only had consumables in it. Maybe something stupid like a pistol clip upgrade, but nothing notable. Equivalent to a Recruit Pack.

And I did get some new weapons the other day (finally) from a Premium Spectre pack. The Claymore and Locust. I'm currently out of Medi-Gel though, so doing Gold rounds is out of the question.

My Turian Sentinel with the Vindicator (sadly only level 1) is what I've been playing lately. Human Adept is okay and shines against anything unarmored, but is pretty much worthless when facing Geth, especially in later rounds/higher difficulty.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nope. Not really.

And I did get some new weapons the other day (finally) from a Premium Spectre pack. The Claymore and Locust. I'm currently out of Medi-Gel though, so doing Gold rounds is out of the question.

My Turian Sentinel with the Vindicator (sadly only level 1) is what I've been playing lately. Human Adept is okay and shines against anything unarmored, but is pretty much worthless when facing Geth, especially in later rounds/higher difficulty.

Save yourself the money and stick to Veteran packs. It seems like you've got a lot of other needs to fill before going rare hunting.

rozay

Banned

When I opened the one I got this week, it only had consumables in it. Maybe something stupid like a pistol clip upgrade, but nothing notable. Equivalent to a Recruit Pack.

As someone said earlier, load up on veteran packs for the mods, guns and characters. Vindicator, phaeston, phalanx, eviscerator, scimitar are all great guns that you can hold your own with until you can reliably start getting spectres.

Bisnic

Join Silver, see a Salarian Infiltrator with an Avenger X and a N7 rank above 200.

Not sure if i wanna group with this guy. :lol

Bisnic

You know... the Arc Pistol aint so bad, with a charged shot, its as strong as a Carnifex(at least my rank I one), and without a charged shot, its as fast as a Predator.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You know... the Arc Pistol aint so bad, with a charged shot, its as strong as a Carnifex(at least my rank I one), and without a charged shot, its as fast as a Predator.

Recently got buffed.

It was pretty... not great before.

Top Bottom