Mass Effect: Andromeda |OT| Ryders on the Storm

Great OT.

I've been in withdrawal since my trial expired. In spite of all the jank it's still Mass Effect and I still love it. Can't wait for tomorrow.

I can't believe it's been five years since Mass Effect 3 already. Man, time flies by so quickly.

I won't be able to play the game as I don't meet the system requirements, but I'm looking forward to watching streams of it.

I hope the game will turn out amazing for everyone involved. Will jump in after patches and possibly mods if they become a thing. The ME1 comparisons are making me very, very happy.

Nice OT and subscribed.

Eventhough it seems to have a lot of problems, I look forward to it.

Edit: Title is giving me NFSU2 flashbacks. Great choice of words there.

I've been enjoying the game via EA Access.
The music has been a highlight for myself so far, it's good.

I'll be getting the game late April, no point in getttig it sooner as I'm still playing Zelda and I've got a holiday coming up so simply do not have the time.

For better or worse I am all in and am starting to feel optimistic again after caving and watching a stream. It actually looks like it is going to be great, despite the avalanche of the same bad footage going viral.

It's going to take a lot of convincing me to get this game after the trial, I am going to wait at least for some updates and dlc first. But really hoping the reviewers find after Eos to be good because... Yeah... :S

Give it to ME, NAO

God I'm so hyped. End of the trial was such a tease. I'm gonna start up a new character, spend a bunch of time in the creator. Get this shit right from the word jump. Read every codex entry, listen to every bit of ambient dialogue... god I can't wait.

Also, great OT!

Great OT. Still hyped despite everything that's been said/shown last week. I hope it can fulfill the void left after I ended Mass Effect 3.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I caved yesterday, got Origin Access and played the trial. In ready. It's a bit rough around the edges, but it is definitely Mass Effect. Especially ME1. Work tomorrow is going to drag.