• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Andromeda |OT| Ryders on the Storm

page1itj9r.png

page2kcj9b.png

page3i2j2u.png

page4hhjw9.png

page5oijeo.png

page6uzj46.png

page7n9jn4.png

page8rhklg.png

page993j2w.png

page10ekjg6.png

page11m5je9.png

page12d8k73.png

page13f0jwn.png

page14bnkpy.png

page15lzkls.png

page16y0js6.png

page17jejpi.png

page18m2jb0.png

page19e4joc.png

footersanseatchildrenf5z63.png

Great OT.

I've been in withdrawal since my trial expired. In spite of all the jank it's still Mass Effect and I still love it. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Theodoricos

I can't believe it's been five years since Mass Effect 3 already. Man, time flies by so quickly.

I won't be able to play the game as I don't meet the system requirements, but I'm looking forward to watching streams of it.

Lime

I hope the game will turn out amazing for everyone involved. Will jump in after patches and possibly mods if they become a thing. The ME1 comparisons are making me very, very happy.

Akai__

Nice OT and subscribed.

Eventhough it seems to have a lot of problems, I look forward to it.

Edit: Title is giving me NFSU2 flashbacks. Great choice of words there.

dc89

I've been enjoying the game via EA Access.
The music has been a highlight for myself so far, it's good.

I'll be getting the game late April, no point in getttig it sooner as I'm still playing Zelda and I've got a holiday coming up so simply do not have the time.

Yeul

A very nice OT, thanks to everyone involved who worked on it :) Can't wait for Mass Effect, the wait is finally over omg!

ironcreed

Banned
For better or worse I am all in and am starting to feel optimistic again after caving and watching a stream. It actually looks like it is going to be great, despite the avalanche of the same bad footage going viral.

TI82

Banned
It's going to take a lot of convincing me to get this game after the trial, I am going to wait at least for some updates and dlc first. But really hoping the reviewers find after Eos to be good because... Yeah... :S

Give it to ME, NAO

God I'm so hyped. End of the trial was such a tease. I'm gonna start up a new character, spend a bunch of time in the creator. Get this shit right from the word jump. Read every codex entry, listen to every bit of ambient dialogue... god I can't wait.

Also, great OT!

HvySky

In for day one. Mass Effect is one of my favorite franchises and I'm realizing how much I've missed it. Can't wait to dig in!

bbd23

Hope this turns out well. as someone who didn't experience the original trilogy I would love to give this a shot.

Vico

Great OT. Still hyped despite everything that's been said/shown last week. I hope it can fulfill the void left after I ended Mass Effect 3.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I caved yesterday, got Origin Access and played the trial. In ready. It's a bit rough around the edges, but it is definitely Mass Effect. Especially ME1. Work tomorrow is going to drag.

I'm very annoyed that I have to wait 2 extra days because I'm in Europe. Otherwise, very eager to play this.

Unless Origin have patched the hole that's been there since day 0, a free VPN to the US will let you play, and you don't even have to leave the VPN on.

JMY86

Nice job on the OT guys. I'm on vacation this week and I can't wait to get lost in Andromeda. A little over 16 hours to go...

Top Bottom