• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massive list of Switch Nindie games [Up: Exclusive content detailed in OP]

EVH

Now they just need to make good deals and promos so the prices are around the same as in Steam or other PC online shops.

Really happy that Nintendo is making an effort to court indies, as Switch is an ideal platform for many of them. Great start, hope it continues.

Regiruler

Was supposed to come to Wii U, guess Nintendo's working with every kickstarter that had a wii u goal.

Given how slowly development seems to be going along with their pathetically tiny and failure-bound kickstarter goal, I gave up on it ever coming out a long time ago, let alone on Wii U.

Oh shit, the Next Penelope, thats gonna be dope on a portable machine.
tumblr_np89pyCbaK1s5llrto7_500.gif

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
This is very reassuring. I'm at a point where games like these are "just as good" as $60 third party games in terms of giving me stuff to play. If Nintendo can't get the next GTA or Bethesda game or whatever they can still be competitive on this front

Wew.

I was planning on picking up a pro controller day 1, but for Overcooked, Towerfall, Jackbox, etc., I might have to get a second pair of joycon instead.

Yooka-Laylee and a number of other stuff I haven't tried yet (Shovel Knight, Stardew Valley, etc.) strike my fancy, so this is great.

Also, I can't be the only one who keeps reading "Enter the Gungeon" as "Enter the Gungan", right?

yyr

Sounds like Switch will be the new Vita, at least in terms of indie support. Which is to say, there will be a lot of indie support.

This is not in any way a bad thing (unless you were hoping for several more years of indie games on Vita).

Some good games on that list. Are any of the games exclusive? Honestly that would be the selling point, as otherwise I'd buy them on a stronger piece of hardware. Still, good news for those who only have a switch, and maybe I'd buy a few for the portability. Wouldn't shoveling in Steamworld Dig while I drop a couple of pounds of mud.

Dartastic

In addition to Nintendo's excellent first party lineup, they're going to have an incredible list of indies. I'M OKAY WITH THIS. Would much rather have a lot of these games on the go as opposed to playing at home. I might actually play stuff like Stardew Valley now.

Switch is about to be my #1 indie machine. SO EXCITED.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Some good games on that list. Are any of the games exclusive? Honestly that would be the selling point, as otherwise I'd buy them on a stronger piece of hardware. Still, good news for those who only have a switch, and maybe I'd buy a few for the portability. Wouldn't shoveling in Steamworld Dig while I drop a couple of pounds of mud.
watch the nindies presentation

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That's exactly why charging for 50 bucks for something like Bomberman R doesn't work anymore... Would rather get 3-4 games of this list than a full price Bomberman game.

Chairhome

My brother said Pocket Rumble is already out on Steam? I wonder if anyone here has tried it. Never heard of it till the direct

Top Bottom