• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt-IGN: No Kid Icarus tomorrow

According to the IGN boards:

"Uh-oh. Looks like we're going to have to wait a little longer than E3 to see the kid fly again. Not too long, though, hopefully.

Matt"

So adjust your hopes for tomorrow accordingly :D

timetokill said:
According to the IGN boards:

"Uh-oh. Looks like we're going to have to wait a little longer than E3 to see the kid fly again. Not too long, though, hopefully.

Matt"

So adjust your hopes for tomorrow accordingly :D
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I knew he was full of shit.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
a year from now he's going to show us footage of a unsolicited concept from some random third-party developer. and this is probably for the best

Penguin

I usually like Matt, but wow this is gonna blow up in his face.

He has been talking about it for months and now it is missing. :lol

Iksenpets

Banned
But if Kid Icarus won't be there then what is Reggie's game for the hardcore?

I say we all convince ourselves its Zelda and get even more hyped than we were for Kid Icarus! It's not a real Nintendo conference if we don't set ourselves up for disappointment.

duckroll

Penguin said:

Nothing's going to blow up in his face. He does this every year with a different subject. I'm surprised anyone still gives a shit. :p

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Penguin said:

Seriously. He should have kept his mouth shut.

legend166

drohne said:
a year from now he's going to show us footage of a unsolicited concept from some random third-party developer. and this is probably for the best

Haha, I know you're joking about the Halo DS thing, but you're probably right.

Factor 5 pitched Kid Icarus to Nintendo, and they were like "lol factor 5 gtfo".

NeoZylom

Someone just say to me that Kid Icarus part of the conference will now be use to show Final Fantasy Versus 13! (just kidding ...). Anyway, i'm not waiting for this Kid icarus, so it doesn't matter if they don't show it^^

NewLib

Banned
I dont believe he ever claimed it WOULD be at E3 just that it existed and there was a good chance that Factor 5 would show it off.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
No Factor 5 Icarus? Matt bullshitting again? Thank God.

NewLib said:
I dont believe he ever claimed it WOULD be at E3 just that it existed and there was a good chance that Factor 5 would show it off.
He "confirmed" Kid Icarus several times over.

yoopoo

Banned
NewLib said:
He did....over and over again on his podcast.

Xeke said:
Whatever, he was right about Halo DS, I'm sure he knows something.
Probably, but it's really silly for them to be so specific about something and so sure that they throw it out there every chance they get, but have something outside of their hands prevent it from coming through.

Top Bottom