• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood coming to PlayStation 4 This Fall.

Guymelef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABIbyBm3IE

Wired Productions partners with Danish development studio Flashbulb Games to secure global retail distribution rights on PS4
Watford, United Kingdom, September 12, 2017: Wired Productions, a leading independent videogames publisher and developer, is today pleased to announce a new partnership with Danish developer Flashbulb Games to bring the much-loved, and critically acclaimed, physics-based puzzle/platformer, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood to PlayStation 4.

Keinning

Be wary playstation users, this will be your new "game is not avaliable in some regions, put Max TCoB there" for PS+

But it's pretty fun and definitely worth a try.

RPGCrazied

Surprised they didn't give him a cap. These people have to love this show.

MIGHTY_MAX.jpg

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
I'm glad to see that the IP remained with the authors. I liked the Wii game and the XB1 sequel was quite charming.

ThatGuyJangle

Neo Member
What do you mean early days - all 8 hours since it was released?

I don't understand what you mean by its "early days on PS4"

Dinjooh saw the game in it's super early state when we first made a build for PS4 to see just how much work would need to be done. He's good at keeping secrets. ;)

Is there an owl sidekick in the game?

No sidekicks, and has nothing to do with the cartoon. It's at best a nod, but I highly doubt even that considering the original game had a much different look.

Sad they never got the chance to make the third one, the prototypes I heard about sounded cool.

Neith

Banned
Thought it was MS first party?

That's pretty random after so many years, doubt it will do well.

That is SUPER DUPER random lol. It still plays great on PC in 4K! I'm about half way through right now.

Great release for PS4 players.

Top Bottom