• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

YES! YES! YES!

IMG_20120503_174738_123.jpg

Bischoff's firing back at Steiner and taking jabs at Shane Douglas too:

@EBischoff said:
Seriously, Shane Douglas and Steiner should tour comedy clubs together. Steiner could try and read a paragraph from a children's book and

Douglas could talk about how to produce a live event! Comedy gold like "Grumpy Old Men"

Fucking. Love. Twitter.

Wow, Bischoff owned those guys! BTW Ric Flair can still cut a hell of a promo. Impact it is for the night.....cant be worse than Raw was........surely.

I like how TNA actually lets the Knockouts have real matches. This match probably has the same run time as the last month of raw diva matches.

Should they really show Jarrett beating Raven back then? That was one of the worst decisions they've ever made. It killed all of their momentum back in 2003.

That twitter poll they did had to be rigged. It never moved from 63% pro hiring Silva. I looked at it multiple times and it never moved. The guy sucked in the ring last week.

This whole gut check thing is a great idea. Mixes in "reality" without looking fake. Wrestling has to at least pretend to be real, that is something Russo never fully understood.

Yeah, I'm liking it so far. They seem to have made alot of mistakes with it though. If they are giving the guy a contract why would they have him lose in a squash last week? Also I still don't understand how moving Impact to an hour earlier in the summer time is going to benefit them at all? Even less people are going to watch when it's still nice outside and daylight.

Yeah, I'm liking it so far. They seem to have made alot of mistakes with it though. If they are giving the guy a contract why would they have him lose in a squash last week? Also I still don't understand how moving Impact to an hour earlier in the summer time is going to benefit them at all? Even less people are going to watch when it's still nice outside and daylight.
I doubt it was TNA's Idea. Spike must have their reasons, but honestly Thursday is a tough night to be on, lots of competition.

Top Bottom