• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maya confirmed for Ace Attorney 6

Looking good girl. Get her all the burgers.

ALL THE BURGERS

eaTN7nX.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
They're showing Phoenix + Maya vs. Edgeworth right now. Just like old times.

Yay... let's all ride the nostalgia train, first stop fan service city. Please note the final leg of this trip may be delayed and might not be able to make it to the town of good story telling.

jman2050

Took you long enough Capcom

The newest trailer ended with Maya getting attacked by a knife-wielding maniac during an anime scene, so we'll see.

She was framed for murder twice, kidnapped once, and nearly murdered/stranded and left to die once more, getting attacked by a knife-wielding man just seems like par for the course!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Took you long enough Capcom

She was framed for murder twice, kidnapped once, and nearly murdered/stranded and left to die once more, getting attacked by a knife-wielding man just seems like par for the course!

It seems kinda played out.

Kinsei

Banned
Yay... let's all ride the nostalgia train, first stop fan service city. Please note the final leg of this trip may be delayed and might not be able to make it to the town of good story telling.

Pretty much.

I loved all of these characters in the original trilogy. Why are you trying to make me hate them Capcom?

FluxWaveZ

It seems like these are pre-order episodes, so not actually the main core of the game. Another one is Apollo vs. Klavier, which they just showed.

FluxWaveZ

Wait, Edgeworth is also in that Kurain-ish country? Wonder what he's doing there.

The pre-order episode has him there, while Apollo and Klavier are in Japanafornia, while that new girl with the staff is also there for some reason.

Cc11jeTUUAAA5zT.jpg

They played the original version of Guilty Love for Klavier.

It's been 8 years since Maya has been in a new Ace Attorney game outside of Japan. 12 if you count the Japan-only GBA games.

Let that sink in.

I always felt that Phoenix and Maya had a brother-sister relationship going on. Having them date each other would be very weird to me.

Top Bottom