• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maya confirmed for Ace Attorney 6

FluxWaveZ

On the ongoing stream for AA6, Maya was confirmed as a new character in the latest trailer.

Cc1uN2CUAAEM06E.jpg:orig

Cc1uNz9UUAElhkX.jpg:orig
Cc1uN2DUkAAEFam.jpg:orig

Newest trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lNNGjr8PI

The release date for Ace Attorney 6 is June 9, 2016 in Japan. A bunch of other stuff was announced on the stream, too, like:

- Pre-order episode cases featuring Edgeworth and Klavier
- Alternate outfits (Furio Tigre for Phoenix, Maid cafe for Athena, school uniform for Apollo)

This entire thing being about the Kurain doesn't really interest me a whole lot because it means at least one case will be A GHOST DID IT!!!!111!! and not really a big Maya fan to begin with

Still need to catch up on the games tho.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This entire thing being about the Kurain doesn't really interest me a whole lot because it means at least one case will be A GHOST DID IT!!!!111!! and not really a big Maya fan to begin with

Still need to catch up on the games tho.

Spoiler:
A ghost has yet to be the actual killer in any case, though it was close.

ZeroX03

Banned
Hate the mouth and the outfit is a little over done.

Can't say I cared for her character coming back. That story should be over. Would've actually preferred Oldbag, at least she's just a joke.

mp1990

Banned
Oh my god this is so beautiful

This might drive me through AA5 tbh. I had dropped it a few months ago because I really wasn't feeling it, but i might do it just for Maya!

Illucio

Banned
The true partner has return!

Now let's throw Athena and Apollo into a volcano to please the Great and Honorable Volcano Judge so we may have his ruling on whether or not this will be the best Phoenix Wright game ever.

The true partner has return!

Now let's throw Athena and Apollo into a volcano to please the Great and Honorable Volcano Judge so we may have his ruling on whether or not this will be the best Phoenix Wright game ever.

Japan loves Apollo now, so he's staying forever.

Top Bottom