• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mayor of London stuck on zipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britain past

Britain present

icAqU0exebh3P.gif

Where is the grand, romantic picture of Richard getting kidnapped and held for ransom by the Holy Roman Empire?

Seriously, everything he did after the Third Crusade makes Boris look rather grand and heroic.

Iksenpets

Banned
Man I wish I had a crazy mayor. I hardly even know who my mayor is and I'm a politically active citizen in a city of 1+ million people. And we only elected the boring guy a year ago and already I struggle to remember him.

Alucrid

Banned
Man I wish I had a crazy mayor. I hardly even know who my mayor is and I'm a politically active citizen in a city of 1+ million people. And we only elected the boring guy a year ago and already I struggle to remember him.

I get to have Mayor Nutter.

heh

daviyoung

Banned
Boris is a MRLP plant on the Tory bench. I really hope he has a crack at Prime Ministership, could really do with a 99p coin.

Archer

The newspaper quoted a spokesman for Johnson as saying the mayor "remained unbowed" by the incident. "The judges will rightly be marking him down for artistic impression,” the spokesman said.

respect for not letting it get to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom