• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonalds asks the internet to make a burger, it obliges

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

https://www.makeburgerhistory.co.nz/

BUILD YOUR OWN UNIQUE BURGER AND THE SIDES ARE ON US.

Just Come in to a participating ‘Create Your Taste’ MCDonald’s® and order your Creation at the self ordering kiosk.

0Y3GGAc.jpg

Somehow I don't expect someone to walk in and order a Shrek is Love sandwich at participating retailers. Some of them are really awful. Some of them look pretty great.

EDIT: Site has since been shut down.
TFW YOU'LL NEVER ORDER A PEPE

iMax

When has asking the internet to do something ever gone well? So far it's sent Justin Bieber to North Korea and nearly called a new seafaring vessel "Boaty McBoatFace".

Hang on.

Toxi

Banned
Like half of these are racist memeburgers from /pol/.

But the other half of stuff like the Jeb and Pepe is amazing.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Here's the thing

I don't hate McDonald's food

But the thought of doing anything custom makes no sense to me. Any alterations I want to make to my chicken sandwich (like "swap the mayo for ranch") I can already do

I don't want to put an egg on it

BigDes

Wonder if there is a Hitler did nothing wrong burger

Of course I am not wondering too hard because unless there is a filter in place then there will obviously be one

When has asking the internet to do something ever gone well? So far it's sent Justin Bieber to North Korea and nearly called a new seafaring vessel "Boaty McBoatFace".

Hang on.

It's pretty easy to do non-embarrassing user-generated content... all you need is someone who's not an idiot looking at the submissions before making them public. How most people haven't learned this so far, is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom