• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonalds USA to do Mario Kart Deluxe/Nintendo Switch Promotion Apr. 25- May 22nd

playatmcd.com was down all day, but just went live with this promotion. Looks like you need to download the McDonalds app on ios/android to enter the contest.

During the promotion they will give away 100 Switch's bundled with Mario Kart Deluxe

How to enter: Buy something at McDonalds using the app during the promotional period to enter. Get double entries if you buy a happy meal ( They want kids to have a higher chance of winning these )

more detailed info can be found at playatmcd.com

Side note: If all McDonalds is giving away during this promotion is 100 consoles, that seems like a pretty weak promotion considering Mtn. Dew would give away thousands of consoles during their promotion.

To Enter Without a Purchase: Send an email to entry@amoeentry.com and put only the numerical date on which you are submitting the email in the subject line (mm/dd/yy), then put your first/last name in the email to receive 2 Entries, rec’d by 5/22/17 at 11:59:59 p.m. Limit 1 Entry transaction/day to receive 1 or 2 Entries. Subject to Official Rules found in the app and at participating McDonald’s restaurants. Void where prohibited.

gol15.jpg

Mentok

Banned
Only 100 switches?! What are these, "golden tickets"? Hell, there must be 40-50 McDonalds in my city alone! Can't imagine how many in the US!

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I can't tell which of the posts in here are serious and which are sarcasm or joking and frankly it's pretty hilarious either way.

Here's the toys:

nexttoys.jpg

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Y'all complain about the weirdest shit lol.

13ruce

Banned
Well theres your casual Mario Kart/Switch marketing, this game will be huge might even sell the same amount or more than the Wii U version.

Too many free consoles would dilute the value of the brand.

You're lucky they are giving 100, it should be 5 like Willy Wonka did.

LordKano

Do you seriously think you would have significantly better chances of winning if they shipped 1000 or 10000 consoles ?

All of these will go to McDonald Employees anyway.

Pinky

Banned
So it's 100. No big deal. McD's is nothing more than an advertising apparatus for Nintendo. This promotion will insure that waaaaay more than 100 folks purchase the bundle at retail.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Y'all complain about the weirdest shit lol.
Need to be able to win at least a million Switches via McD lottery to satisfy.

Well scratch that... We would have people complaining about not being able to buy them in stores because they are giving it away for this promo.

Top Bottom