• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McFarlane announces Titanfall 2 toys, shipping 2016 in "conjunction with the game"

This could turn into my most anticipated game of the year. According the the Xbox app, I sunk 133 hours into the first game. Sound about right. Ready for more!

Never got to really enjoy the first game. Don't have an XB1 and refuses to load on my PC.

I'm excited about 2 for sure though. I always thought the concept was cool.

It's funny I just went to his site for the first Time in years and I noticed the quality of the toys has declined markedly. They used to set the standard of reasonably priced toys but they're kind of shit now. I really noticed it with the sports figures. Used to amaze me how the likeness of the athletes was so good for what was basically a $13 toy. Now they look like cartoon versions. Sad

Rocketz

I wanted the collectors edition last time but no way I hell was I paying that much for it so hopefully these are a decent price.

The real news is they seem to not be NFC toys.

*runs*

Oh man, if anyone ever made a Battletech line of NFC toys, I'd be in serious trouble.

I wanted the collectors edition last time but no way I hell was I paying that much for it so hopefully these are a decent price.

The statue that came with the CE was really lousy quality too, in addition to being too expensive.

Square Enix made some sweet Titans, but they were $200 MSRP. ThreeZero made even bigger Titans, but those were ridiculously expensive. Bring on the cheap McFarlane versions.

Revas

I need this game so bad. I can't wait to see how they've altered the original to meet the standards of todays FPS crowd.

BTM

Can't wait to see what they have in store. Titanfall is probably my 2nd-favorite multiplayer experience this gen.

LQX

McFarlane makes some amazing figures. Only figures I would even think to buy and would not mind a Titan or two on my desk.

Maybe Titanfall 2 is in better shape, and they've decided to delay Bf5, as to not repeat the mistakes of 4. That way Battlefront 2 doesn't release next to SW Visceral. More time in the oven for everything.

Probably not though, but hope is good.

SwolBro

Banned
I hope Titanfall 2 does monster numbers. FIrst game was so underrated by many. It's my favorite game this gen and i've sunk in serious hours (2k+)

Whenever it comes out I'll be there day 1. Titanfall was and still is one of my favorite games of this generation - it's great stuff.

I'd also be down for a decent, not $300+, Stryder figure so bring that on too!

As long as the figures didn't start melting, yeah.

Fuck man Titanfall was such a good game. Felt amazing and exhilarating every time you had a good streak going, between Titan and foot combat and nailing bunnyhopping to get across the map in a second. Then they brought out the voice packs for the Titans and it became just perfect. I just hope the sequel can capture that feeling again.

old

This might be what gets me to buy a PS4 or XBO. I bought the first on PC. Community was way too small and died quickly. If the console versions are more lively I'll jump in.

Montresor

Damn, I will definitely get this game day one. I put 160 hours into Titanfall 1.... going through the gen challenges was incredibly satisfying.

*crossing fingers for single player mode*

Elixist

Damn, I will definitely get this game day one. I put 160 hours into Titanfall 1.... going through the gen challenges was incredibly satisfying.

*crossing fingers for single player mode*

dint we hear about a single player campaign? (may be talking out of my ass)

Top Bottom