• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 23-29 Jan

neo2046

http://www.gpara.com/ranking/

01 PS2 Final Fantasy 7 DC - 392,000 / 392,000
02 NDS English Training DS - 242,000 / 242,000
03 PS2 Shin Onimusha - 226,000 / 226,000
04 NDS Brain Training 2 - 111,000 / 1,057,000
05 NDS Animal Crossing WW - 80,000 / 1,724,000
06 NDS Brain Training - 71,000 / 1,441,000
07 PS2 Ar Tonelico - 54,000 / 54,000
08 NDS Bleach DS - 36,000 / 36,000
09 NDS Mario Kart DS - 29,000 / 1,058,000
10 PS2 Winnig Eleven 9 Bonus Pack - 28,000 / 28,000

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Where the hell did Shin Onimusha come from? It wasn't in the past few Media crate threads, was it?

And is English Brain Training another one (3) or is it just BT2?

Hmmm...

Both of the Brain Training's and Animal Crossing got a good boost. Though Dirge of Cerberus sales dissapoint me.... in that it actually sold.

Oblivion said:
Where the hell did Shin Onimusha come from? It wasn't in the past few Media crate threads, was it?

And is English Brain Training another one (3) or is it just BT2?

its week one actually..

According to gpara, Onimusha has sold 226k (and as it was the release week, that's also the LTD), Neo probably copied it wrong :)

03 PS2 Shin Onimusha - 111,000 / 1,057,000

Holy Crap! Is that right?! Its the first Capcom game to break a mil since the first Onimusha. The series has been on the downward slide ever since, I don't think Oni3 even broke 500 K. What's going on here!?

edit: Okay, makes more sense now.

HyperZone<3 said:
Holy Crap! Is that right?! Its the first Capcom game to break a mil since the first Onimusha. The series has been on the downward slide ever since, I don't think Oni3 even broke 500 K. What's going on here!?

It has already been stated that it was copied wrong...

Shaheed79 said:
Why are 3rd parties allowing Nintendo to corner the non-game market?

One would hope that edutainment doesnt become a major focus of the market... well, at least I would hope not.

isnt english training the ds equivalent of talkman? :) LTD plz

meltpotato said:
"allowing" might be the wrong term. 3rd party nongames just arent doing as amazing.

Name one 3rd party "non-game" on the DS.

Edit: Oh yeah, and we have are next million seller.

02 NDS English Training DS - 242,000 / 242,000

Oblivion

I thought Bleach DS would have done better with wifi and all. :(

At least it'll make it over 100k within its lifetime so it might warrant more support.

Sorry, I meant on the DS. Nintendo has it cornered on the DS. I think that Sega's Brain Trainer would have done better on the DS anyways.

cvxfreak said:
PSP BLEACH ~Heat The Soul~ SCE 36,678

The first BLEACH on PSP.

undershipment is pretty believable to me.. both heat the soul and the gc sales have been terrible. i doubt they wanted to ship many cpoies

duckroll

Oblivion said:
I thought Bleach DS would have done better with wifi and all. :(

At least it'll make it over 100k within its lifetime so it might warrant more support.

This is NO indication of its total sales. Sega fucking undershipped, being Sega and all. :lol

Oblivion

duckroll said:
This is NO indication of its total sales. Sega fucking undershipped, being Sega and all. :lol

Yeah, that would make sense. But what, is there huge demand for this, being sold out or something over there?

RaijinFY

StephaneC said:
next french training, deutsh training, arab training ... it really sucks

:lol :lol :lol :lol

So true, It might be good for the industry and all but honestly i'm still greatly interested in "more conventional" games.

cvxfreak

StephaneC said:

:lol

It's actually Chinese, Korean, Thai and German I believe. I dunno if French is on there though.

7Th

StephaneC said:

fu584_0.jpg

Top Bottom