• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 4/14 - 4/20

donny2112 said:
I'm not 100% sure, as it seems he posted his charts for this week just fine. There was one thread where he posted his "Why Wii won't get 3rd-party exclusives" chart (or one of that set) for the dozenth time and Amir0x freaked on him threatening bannage if he kept spamming his charts. As far as I know, it wasn't a complete moratorium on his chart output, though.
Ah I see. Panther's charts are really useful, maybe they should focus on banning the eighty-seven million GTAIV thread starters instead?

Vinnk

donny2112 said:
I'm not 100% sure, as it seems he posted his charts for this week just fine. There was one thread where he posted his "Why Wii won't get 3rd-party exclusives" chart (or one of that set) for the dozenth time, and Amir0x freaked on him threatening bannage if he kept spamming his charts. As far as I know, it wasn't a complete moratorium on his chart output, though.

That's good. I like his charts.

I know tuesday was a national holiday, but did they not publish a print version of Famitsu this week? Or is it only on-line that hasn't been updated?

I didn't check to see if there was a new issue on the racks.

Segata Sanshiro said:
Ah I see. Panther's charts are really useful, maybe they should focus on banning the eighty-seven million GTAIV thread starters instead?

Agreed. I fear I am the only one on GAF that is not hyped about this game.

cvxfreak

Vinnk said:
That's good. I like his charts.

I know tuesday was a national holiday, but did they not publish a print version of Famitsu this week? Or is it only on-line that hasn't been updated?

I didn't check to see if there was a new issue on the racks.

Next issue hits next week, not this week.

donny2112

perfectchaos007 said:
I love Panthers charts. I think Amir0x needs to get a life if thats the case.

It wasn't PantherLotus's charts that Amir0x had the problem with. It was the fact that PantherLotus felt compelled to post the same chart in so many different threads. Spamming the same chart around was the problem, not the charts themselves.

Edit:
Here's the thread I'm talking about.

Amir0x said:
I swear to God PantherLotus if you can't keep your megalothic thread posts in the threads you originally put them in, I'm banning you forever.

Vinnk said:
You're not alone. I never understood the appeal of these games. I got GTA:LCS for free with my PSP. I played it once and it went straight into a shoebox, never to be seen again.

Arde5643

Vinnk said:
nope - same here.

I love the top down simple GTA 1 back then in PC, but got absolutely bored by all the variants of GTA3.

My opinion of GTA matches Tycho perfectly: I'm really interested in the GTA digital culture, the lively digital life that GTA3 and its variants have created. But fuck, why is the game so god damn boring and un-fun to wade through?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
<3 you all.

somebody earlier (shuelma?) mispoke about my charts being banned. however, i have been threatened with a lifetime ban if i ever copy and paste an entire "megalothic" post of mine from one thread into another. in that case, it included charts, but in another case it was in reference to my god-forsaken banners. don't worry, you'll never see those again, as it appears enthusiasts get more hate than trolls ever do.

either way, my charts will continue for as long as i find them fun and interesting to do.

And donny, he's just looking for a reason to ban me and you everybody knows it. i posted those set of charts in exactly ONE other location, in direct response to a question in which those charts provided a graphic and explicit answer to.

edit: it appears you provided the link. thank you.

Vinnk

PantherLotus said:
<3 you all.

somebody earlier (shuelma?) mispoke about my charts being banned. however, i have been threatened with a lifetime ban if i ever copy and paste an entire "megalothic" post of mine from one thread into another. in that case, it included charts, but in another case it was in reference to my god-forsaken banners. don't worry, you'll never see those again, as it appears enthusiasts get more hate than trolls ever do.

either way, my charts will continue for as long as i find them fun and interesting to do.

And donny, he's just looking for a reason to ban me and you everybody knows it. i posted those set of charts in exactly ONE other location, in direct response to a question in which those charts provided a graphic and explicit answer to.

Thank you for clearing that up. I for one was worried. Those charts add a lot to these threads.

Innotech

Banned
PantherLotus said:
<3 you all.

I like your charts, even if you do it to be an attention whore. they are useful and a lot more interesting than lists of numbers. mass amounts of numbers give me a headache without pretty pictures.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Vinnk said:
Thank you for clearing that up. I for one was worried. Those charts add a lot to these threads.

Innotech said:
I like your charts, even if you do it to be an attention whore. they are useful and a lot more interesting than lists of numbers. mass amounts of numbers give me a headache without pretty pictures.

Wait 'till you see next week's:
"I have a feeling" and "This has Legs"

btw are we on a holiday atm?

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
PantherLotus said:
Wait 'till you see next week's:
"I have a feeling" and "This has Legs"

btw are we on a holiday atm?

Seriously, why bring this up again? Christ

Top Bottom