• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Media Create Sales: Dec 14-20, 2009

Nov 17, 2006
24,417
0
0
42
Koga, Ibaraki, Japan
Past my expectations and great for the install base (ridiculous attach rate), but the elephant in the corner is that this series is continuing its decline since the peak of VIII. Square needs to lay off the milking for a bit.

They won't, but they should.
 

AniHawk

Member
Jun 7, 2004
74,679
8
1,595
Regulus Tera said:
Wow. New Super Mario Bros. Wii already sold better than all 3D Marios. Why the fuck did it take so long for a 2D Mario to appear on a console again?

For a while, the world was convinced 3D gaming made everything else obsolete. This gen, you're seeing pretty much everyone abandon that line of thinking. Even Sony, who hated 2D the most, had two LBP games made.
 

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mar 2, 2008
50,646
0
0
twitter.com
AniHawk said:
That top three is nuts.

I think you mean Top Four. Pokeymanz be ridin' all night long.

AniHawk said:
For a while, the world was convinced 3D gaming made everything else obsolete. This gen, you're seeing pretty much everyone abandon that line of thinking. Even Sony, who hated 2D the most, had two LBP games made.

It was a rhetorical question.
 

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Feb 22, 2007
37,665
0
0
C4Lukins said:
I would say install base plays a factor in it plus general popularity of the platform, but I do not see all that much general surprise in this thread to begin with.
V_Arnold said:
There is this thing called difference in installed hardware base, you know. PS2 around that time was 5,2-5,4, while PS3 is at least 20% lower now.
1.) The install base is pretty similar to when FFX came out...

2.) But on that note, since when the hell does install base matter in these situations? Install base and specific game sales do not increase at the same rate as tastes diversify as the console base grows. Additionally, a franchise like Final Fantasy is likely to drag its audience to whatever console it goes to, no matter what the technical install base may be. Also, since an install base really says nothing about the market size for a particular game, its likely, if not frequent, that a game will sell insane amounts even if its on a small install base. For example, the Xbox only had an install base of 20 million-ish at the time, yet Halo 2 went on to be one of the best selling game of that generation.

Install base, pfft.
 

Onesimos

Member
Jul 2, 2009
434
0
0
46
Claremont, CA
Chris1964 said:
02. / 01. [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo) - 568.000 / 1.934.000 (+32%)
03. / 03. [NDS] Friend Collection (Nintendo) - 166.000 / 2.090.000 (+63%)

The total sales difference between the two games is around 156K. If New Super Mario Bros. Wii manages to outsell Friend Collection by at least 156K next week, it will bypass the latter game's total sales.

Wii Million Sellers:

WII - Wii Fit - 3,538,570
WII - Wii Sports - 3,528,473
WII - Wii Play - 2,697,416
WII - Mario Kart Wii - 2,370,000

Since it passed Super Smash Bros. Brawl's total sales, the next Wii milestone is Mario Kart Wii and after that the "Wii Family."

Thinking about it, it is quite funny that the best-selling Wii games in Japan have "Wii" in their titles! :lol
 
Apr 17, 2005
6,476
0
1,490
Yeah, finally, some results.

Code:
Results 	By Units 			By Points 	
1 	90000 	Kurosaki Ichigo 	122,24% Kurosaki Ichigo 	
2 	106000 	schuelma 		124,57% schuelma 	
3 	141000 	Spiegel 		223,52% kay 	
4 	165000 	kay 			250,06% Spiegel 	
5 	166000 	Road 			279,18% onken 	
6 	167000 	onken 			284,32% Road 	
7 	201000 	kswiston 		339,44% Chris1964 	
8 	202000 	duckroll 		339,83% jj984jj 	
9 	207000 	jj984jj 		385,26% kswiston 	
10 	207000 	Chris1964 		400,88% duckroll 	
11 	265000 	Orgen 			434,78% cw_sasuke 	
12 	292000 	cw_sasuke 		541,85% Orgen 	

12/07-12/13  	Week 1  duckr  	Orgen  	Spieg  	jj984  	kswis  	Kuro  	schue  	Chris  	cw_sa  	onken  	Road  	kay
NDS Luminous 3 	22000 	35000 	45000 	28000 	32000 	31000 	26000 	25000 	35000 	35000 	40000 	29000 	30000
PSP Naruto 3 	71000 	70000 	85000 	78000 	80000 	63000 	77000 	70000 	55000 	40000 	50000 	59000 	80000
PSP WE2010 	46000 	110000 	100000 	75000 	90000 	110000 	51000 	45000 	85000 	85000 	60000 	69000 	55000
PS2 WE2010 	31000 	65000 	90000 	55000 	55000 	66000 	34000 	37000 	50000 	60000 	40000 	59000 	45000
WII Tales Graces143000 180000 	225000 	170000 	210000 	195000 	162000 	180000 	190000 	250000 	180000 	169000 	205000
PS3 COD:MW2 	117000 	90000 	115000 	85000 	85000 	105000 	85000 	75000 	65000 	65000 	80000 	69000 	70000
360 COD:MW2 	61000 	35000 	30000 	45000 	40000 	40000 	40000 	45000 	40000 	40000 	30000 	39000 	45000

Difference (%) 	0,00% 	400,88% 541,85% 250,06% 339,83% 385,26% 122,24% 124,57% 339,44% 434,78% 279,18% 284,32% 223,52%
Difference 	0 	202000 	265000 	141000 	207000 	201000 	90000 	106000 	207000 	292000 	167000 	166000 	165000

NDS Luminous 3 	0 	13000 	23000 	6000 	10000 	9000 	4000 	3000 	13000 	13000 	18000 	7000 	8000
PSP Naruto 3 	0 	-1000 	14000 	7000 	9000 	-8000 	6000 	-1000 	-16000 	-31000 	-21000 	-12000 	9000
PSP WE2010 	0 	64000 	54000 	29000 	44000 	64000 	5000 	-1000 	39000 	39000 	14000 	23000 	9000
PS2 WE2010 	0 	34000 	59000 	24000 	24000 	35000 	3000 	6000 	19000 	29000 	9000 	28000 	14000
WII Tales Graces0 	37000 	82000 	27000 	67000 	52000 	19000 	37000 	47000 	107000 	37000 	26000 	62000
PS3 COD:MW2 	0 	-27000 	-2000 	-32000 	-32000 	-12000 	-32000 	-42000 	-52000 	-52000 	-37000 	-48000 	-47000
360 COD:MW2 	0 	-26000 	-31000 	-16000 	-21000 	-21000 	-21000 	-16000 	-21000 	-21000 	-31000 	-22000 	-16000
Everyone overshoots Graces, Luminous Arc 3 and WE2010 PS2.
Everyone undershoots COD MW2 on both platforms.
No one got anything right.

Past Predictions Results:
11/30-12/06 Predictions Results
11/23-11/29 Predictions Results
11/9-11/15 Predictions Results
 

zombie crimes

Member
Aug 15, 2006
117
1
0
Sydney
grandjedi6 said:
Install base, pfft.
I agree that the install base rationalization is close to irrelevant.

The fact is, is that Final Fantasy XIII will be the worst performing main series modern Final Fantasy game, and was simultaneously the most expensive to produce. On a global level, expect this game to perform far worse than their PS2 counterparts.

When you compare this to Nintendo's Friend Collection, and the success of a title like Modern Warefare 2, we see how splintered the global video game market has become.

Cannot wait to play FF13.
 
Feb 21, 2007
46,794
0
0
Texas
farnham said:
Hardware Numbers from Ruliweb via 2ch... dunno if trustworthy

Wow, Wii is holding tough with PS3. I expected at least a 100K gap in PS3 vs. Wii sales this week. 50K isn't so detrimental

Onesimos said:
The total sales difference between the two games is around 156K. If New Super Mario Bros. Wii manages to outsell Friend Collection by at least 156K next week, it will bypass the latter game's total sales.

Wii Million Sellers:

WII - Wii Fit - 3,538,570
WII - Wii Sports - 3,528,473
WII - Wii Play - 2,697,416
WII - Mario Kart Wii - 2,370,000

Since it passed Super Smash Bros. Brawl's total sales, the next Wii milestone is Mario Kart Wii and after that the "Wii Family."

Thinking about it, it is quite funny that the best-selling Wii games in Japan have "Wii" in their titles! :lol

Most best selling Nintendo 64 games has "64" in their title. It's how Nintendo rolls
 

C4Lukins

Junior Member
Feb 27, 2006
14,176
1
0
Austin, TX
grandjedi6 said:
1.) The install base is pretty similar to when FFX came out...

2.) But on that note, since when the hell does install base matter in these situations? Install base and specific game sales do not increase at the same rate as tastes diversify as the console base grows. Additionally, a franchise like Final Fantasy is likely to drag its audience to whatever console it goes to, no matter what the technical install base may be. Also, since an install base really says nothing about the market size for a particular game, its likely, if not frequent, that a game will sell insane amounts even if its on a small install base. For example, the Xbox only had an install base of 20 million-ish at the time, yet Halo 2 went on to be one of the best selling game of that generation.

Install base, pfft.

When you only have 4 million potential buyers in a single territory then yes install base does make a difference. Also when you look at smaller games, lets say the early Ratchet and Clank games or Ace Combat games, then again install base plays a huge factor in that these games only become big sellers when they have a massive and diverse install base. Now when the install base is 100 million plus like the PS2, but the platform itself is well beyond its prime, it becomes less relavent. Install base needs to be taken into context of the period you are analyzing it.
 

Onesimos

Member
Jul 2, 2009
434
0
0
46
Claremont, CA
DSi - 95,700
DSi LL - 75,500
DSL - 12,400
Wii - 194,000
PS3 - 240,500
PS2 - 2,900
PSP - 80,900
PSP go - 3,100
X360 - 8,500

If the 2ch numbers are true (even though they are estimates), then the PSP Go's numbers are quite pathetic and we need to ask: What was Sony thinking of selling a download-only handheld system? The older DS Lite is selling 4x the PSP Go's total.

Once again, the DSi and DSi LL do not seem to compete against each other and in fact are both helping DS sales. The high DSi LL sales may indicate that the Japanese do not mind the size of the handheld system.
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
DSi - 95,700
DSi LL - 75,500
DSL - 12,400
Wii - 194,000
PS3 - 240,500
PS2 - 2,900
PSP - 80,900
PSP go - 3,100
X360 - 8,500

I just saw these numbers are from that drill blog. These will be the Media Create numbers, add or substract a few units (like PS3).
 

LINK.AGE76

Member
May 30, 2009
793
0
0
California
Chris1964 said:
DSi - 95,700
DSi LL - 75,500
DSL - 12,400
Wii - 194,000
PS3 - 240,500
PS2 - 2,900
PSP - 80,900
PSP go - 3,100
X360 - 8,500

I just saw these numbers are from that drill blog. These will be the Media Create numbers, add or substract a few units (like PS3).

Impressive PS3 numbers, but wow at the Wii.
 

slaughterking

Member
Jun 4, 2006
10,628
0
0
twitter.com
Inazuma turns out to become the most successful Level 5 IP. The first game already sold well, but who would've thought the second one would do that much better? First we laughed at Hino because his 800k expectation was kinda insane. Than we scratched our heads only a week ago, because the game apparently shipped one million copies, which left three hundred thousand unsold copies in store. And today we see that it may need another shipment in maybe 2 months from now. It's really amazing and shows that Level 5, as a third party publisher, is unchallenged when it comes to understanding the Japanese market.
But the 13th FF game is not doing bad either.
 

LINK.AGE76

Member
May 30, 2009
793
0
0
California
slaughterking said:
Inazuma turns out to become the most successful Level 5 IP. The first game already sold well, but who would've thought the second one would do that much better? First we laughed at Hino because his 800k expectation was kinda insane. Than we scratched our heads only a week ago, because the game apparently shipped one million copies, which left three hundred thousand unsold copies in store. And today we see that it may need another shipment in maybe 2 months from now. It's really amazing and shows that Level 5, as a third party publisher, is unchallenged when it comes to understanding the Japanese market.
But the 13th FF game is not doing bad either.

Level 5 did a great job with the DS. They have another possible million seller in Another World, which I expect it to reach if not more.

Edit: is Zelda released today or Saturday?
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
PS3 237,086
Wii 191,915
DSi 95,227
PSP 79,194
DSi LL 75,241
DS Lite 12,879
Xbox 360 8,965
PSP go 3,260
PS2 2,982
 

Michan

Member
Jan 16, 2007
3,475
0
0
Tokyo
Here we go. :)



Week 2:
Week 1:
 

BoilersFan23

Member
May 1, 2007
1,864
2
1,250
Maryland
Onesimos said:
If the 2ch numbers are true (even though they are estimates), then the PSP Go's numbers are quite pathetic and we need to ask: What was Sony thinking of selling a download-only handheld system? The older DS Lite is selling 4x the PSP Go's total.
I honestly don't think Sony expected it to sell at all in Japan, mostly because digital downloads tend to struggle to sell in Japan (on PS3, 360, etc.). I think their main goal was to see how a digital download only device would fare in the west (mostly as a test platform) and see if Japan might bite (although unlikely). That's one reason for the PSP Go's higher pricetag, use it as a test (because we all know Sony still plans a PSP 4000) to decide if PSP2 should go that same route. Because if Sony made PSP2 a digital download only device and saw PSP Go type numbers (after investing a lot of money into new hardware), they'd be in pretty big trouble. I just think it shows they'll stick with physical media for PSP2.

Anyway, awesome FFXIII numbers. If the leaked numbers are true for consoles, Wii sold even better than I imagined. PS3 and Wii are definitely putting up fantastic numbers late this year.
 

AniHawk

Member
Jun 7, 2004
74,679
8
1,595
Chris1964 said:
PS3 237,086
Wii 191,915
DSi 95,227
PSP 79,194
DSi LL 75,241
DS Lite 12,879
Xbox 360 8,965
PSP go 3,260
PS2 2,982

I'm not sure what's more impressive, the Wii outselling the DS or the PSP go outselling the most popular Sony system of all time.
 

Cygnus X-1

Member
Mar 7, 2007
4,626
40
1,320
Cannot stop being surprised about how a 2D Mario can sell. Simply astonishing.

Chris1964 said:
PS3 237,086
Wii 191,915
DSi 95,227
PSP 79,194
DSi LL 75,241
DS Lite 12,879
Xbox 360 8,965
PSP go 3,260
PS2 2,982.

So basically the Wii has won the year. And New Super Mario Bros has contributed. Still, the PS3 and PSP have more games next year.
 

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
27,409
3
0
AniHawk said:
I'm not sure what's more impressive, the Wii outselling the DS or the PSP go outselling the most popular Sony system of all time.
:D
 

m.i.s.

Banned
Mar 13, 2009
1,773
12
1,015
England, UK
BoilersFan23 said:
if Sony made PSP2 a digital download only device and saw PSP Go type numbers (after investing a lot of money into new hardware), they'd be in pretty big trouble. I just think it shows they'll stick with physical media for PSP2.

There's no doubt it'll be a mixture of DD and physical media but the question is will they stick to UMD?

As far as I'm concerned solid-state (DS mini carts, SD, MS or whatever) = no moving parts = more compact system = less ram required = longer battery life = no loading times.
 

AniHawk

Member
Jun 7, 2004
74,679
8
1,595
Cygnus X-1 said:
Cannot stop being surprised about how a 2D Mario can sell. Simply astonishing.

You're not the only one. I know there are a couple of threads full of doubters, but I don't know which threads those were in particular. I always thought the familiarity of a 2D Mario plus local multiplayer, which is what the Wii's success is partly built upon, would lead to really high sales.
 

gerg

Member
Dec 6, 2008
7,278
0
0
AniHawk said:
You're not the only one. I know there are a couple of threads full of doubters, but I don't know which threads those were in particular. I always thought the familiarity of a 2D Mario plus local multiplayer, which is what the Wii's success is partly built upon, would lead to really high sales.

Even then, some people thought that the fact that it was on a console (rather than a handheld) would limit the potential for the same people buying the game multiple times, although I guess there's still time for that to play out.
 

Cygnus X-1

Member
Mar 7, 2007
4,626
40
1,320
AniHawk said:
You're not the only one. I know there are a couple of threads full of doubters, but I don't know which threads those were in particular. I always thought the familiarity of a 2D Mario plus local multiplayer, which is what the Wii's success is partly built upon, would lead to really high sales.

In addition, the multiplayer in a 2D Mario was also an idea coming from Miyamoto's mind. Hardly he will stop being so influential at Nintendo (as many would and suggested) as long as 9/10 of what he does is so successful.
 

Cygnus X-1

Member
Mar 7, 2007
4,626
40
1,320
Nirolak said:
I don't think this is the word you're looking for. :p

Edited. Thanks.

Anyway, I just wondered which team of Nintendo developed Tomodachi collection. Since it's Mii-based, it is just another hit of Miyamoto.
 

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Anyway, I just wandered which team of Nintendo developed Tomodachi collection. Since it's Mii-based, it is just another hit of Miyamoto.

It's by Yoshio Sakamoto's Software Planning & Development Group No. 1 (aka Nintendo R&D1 but a lot smaller than the old team). Which marks the second million seller new IP they created. They also developed Rhythm Heaven (GBA/DS).
 

Cygnus X-1

Member
Mar 7, 2007
4,626
40
1,320
Shikamaru Ninja said:
It's by Yoshio Sakamoto's Software Planning & Development Group No. 1 (aka Nintendo R&D1 but a lot smaller than the old team). Which marks the second million seller new IP they created. They also developed Rhythm Heaven (GBA/DS).

Thanks. It would be interesting for their next project to be on Wii, where the lack of new IPs is much more pronounced.

About FFXIII, it is the first main Final Fantasy coming out just before Christmas since years, according to Garaph. So, in a non-holiday period, a 1.5M first week would lead to 400k, max. 500k additional sales to a 1.9-2.0M LTD.

The deviation from this value could be attributed the holiday effect.
 

swerve

Member
Sep 14, 2006
2,502
0
0

Frillen

Member
Apr 28, 2007
6,660
0
1,035
Tales of Graces is at #21, so probably in the 20k-30k area. Can someone translate the top 50? :)

The Wii has 10 titles in the top 30 and 16 titles in the top 50. Not bad for a dead system.
 

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Dec 17, 2008
11,738
0
0
01. / 00. [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII (Square Enix) - 1.501.964 / NEW
02. / 01. [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo) - 567.890 / 1.933.827 (+32%)
03. / 03. [NDS] Friend Collection (Nintendo) - 165.575 / 2.089.946 (+62%)
04. / 06. [NDS] Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver (Pokemon Co.) - 111.454 / 3.339.872 (+49%)
05. / 08. [WII] Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo) - 92.561 / 1.201.258 (+44%)
06. / 13. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 2: Threat of the Invaders - Fire / Blizzard (Level 5) - 71.085 / 808.000
07. / 09. [WII] PokePark Wii: Picachu's Great Adventure (Pokemon Co.) - 70.750 / 191.920 (+23%)
08. / 11. [NDS] Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny (Level 5) - 54.128 / 496.000
09. / 07. [PSP] Phantasy Star Portable 2 (Sega) - 50.466 / 411.565 (-32%)
10. / 00. [PSP] Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos (Namco Bandai) - 49.728 / NEW

11. / 17. [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
12. / 18. [WII] Taiko Drum Master Wii: Dodon to 2 Yome! (Namco Bandai)
13. / 00. [NDS] Pen 1 Grand Prix: A Penguin's Trouble Special (Konami)
14. / 20. [NDS] Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Nintendo)
15. / 10. [PSP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam Vs. Gundam Next Plus (Namco Bandai)
16. / 21. [NDS] New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
17. / 05. [PSP] Naruto: Shippuden Narutimate Accelerator 3 (Namco Bandai)
18. / 14. [PSP] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (Konami)
19. / 04. [PS3] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Square Enix)
20. / 16. [WII] Samurai Warriors 3 (Koei)
21. / 02. [WII] Tales of Graces (Namco Bandai)
22. / 22. [NDS] Powerful Pro-Kun Pocket 12 (Konami)
23. / 29. [NDS] Stitch! DS Rhythm and Ohana Adventure (Disney Interactive)
24. / 27. [WII] Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
25. / 32. [NDS] Tamagotchi no Narikiri Channel (Namco Bandai)
26. / 00. [NDS] Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Ore ga Boss! Saikyou Family Taisen (Takara Tomy)
27. / 24. [WII] Momotaro Railway 2010: Sengoku Ishin no Hero Daishuugou! no Maki (Hudson)
28. / 31. [WII] Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Nintendo)
29. / 15. [PS2] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (Konami)
30. / 28. [NDS] Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakutan Cyber Pegasus (Hudson)
31. / 26. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (Konami)
32. / 38. [NDS] Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Square Enix)
33. / 36. [NDS] Gokujou!! Mecha Mote Iinchou: MM Town de Miracle Change (Konami)
34. / 33. [WII] Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes W (Namco Bandai)
35. / 43. [NDS] Doraemon Baseball 2: Nettou Ultra Stadium (Namco Bandai)
36. / 42. [NDS] Mario Kart DS (Nintendo)
37. / 35. [NDS] Monster Busters (Namco Bandai)
38. / 44. [NDS] Cooking Mama 3 (Taito Corporation)
39. / 40. [WII] Karaoke Joysound Wii DX (Hudson)
40. / 00. [NDS] Poupee Girl DS (Alvion)
41. / 25. [PS3] Assassin's Creed II (Ubisoft)
42. / 00. [NDS] Dear Girl: Stories Hibiki - Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen! (ASCII Media Works)
43. / 37. [WII] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 (Konami)
44. / 39. [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP the Best) (Capcom)
45. / 00. [NDS] Fresh PreCure! Asobi Collection (Namco Bandai)
46. / 48. [WII] Animal Crossing: City Folk (Nintendo)
47. / 00. [WII] Wii Sports (Nintendo)
48. / 30. [PSP] Tokimeki Memorial 4 (Konami)
49. / 12. [360] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Square Enix)
50. / 00. [WII] Minna ga Shuyaku no NHK Kouhaku Quiz Kassen (Nintendo)

00. / 00. [ALL] Weekly Software Sales (All Publishers) - 3.945.539 / 62.864.962 (+82%)


NDS - 21
WII - 16
PSP - 7
PS3 - 4
360 - 1
PS2 - 1



Code:
__________________________________________________________________
|System |  This Week  |  Last Week  |     YTD     |      LTD     |
------------------------------------------------------------------
|  NDS  |    183.347  |    137.566  |  3.765.844  |  28.885.479  |
|  WII  |    191.915  |    135.898  |  1.747.238  |   9.226.215  |
|  PSP  |     82.454  |     74.962  |  2.138.178  |  13.496.281  |
|  PS3  |    237.086  |     75.086  |  1.654.012  |   4.276.480  |
|  360  |      8.965  |     10.646  |    366.868  |   1.196.305  |
|  PS2  |      2.982  |      2.463  |    202.878  |  21.602.407  |
------------------------------------------------------------------
| DSiLL |     75.241  |     58.006  |    354.837  |     354.837  |
|  DSi  |     95.227  |     68.184  |  2.901.142  |   4.132.501  |
|  DSL  |     11.879  |     11.376  |    509.868  |  17.812.673  |
------------------------------------------------------------------
|  PSP  |     79.194  |     71.885  |  2.070.518  |  13.428.621  |
| PSPgo |      3.260  |      3.077  |     67.660  |      67.660  |
------------------------------------------------------------------