• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Jan. 25 - 31, 2010

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
duckroll said:
What is interesting about a simultaneous release on Wii and PS3, is that it will tell us for sure what platform the fans of such a genre generally favor. If a sizable demographic of Musou fans now own both a PS3 and a Wii because of SSM5 and SM3, and the fanbase of Basara is a sub-set of Musou fans, then the question is - given a choice between a PS3 and Wii release of the same game, if they have both systems which would they pick?

I think that's a question we can probably answer right now- why would anyone pick the Wii version? I assume the PS3 version looks somewhat better, there is no control difference, and at least in the West the PS3 version offers online. There is zero incentive to buy the Wii version IMO..the only sale swill come from Wii only owners.

duckroll said:
If NMH does 80-90k on the PS360 in Japan, the skies will open up, the choirs of angels will sing, and the Lord our God will descent upon us and forgive all our sins and raise all the dead up into everlasting glory.

:p
Ray, has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason DS NSMB jumped up the charts is 'cause the dead HAVE been rising from the grave?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
It may be a little too early to say this, but depending on the April releases, I can easily see NMH out of the Top 10 in launch week.

duckroll

schuelma said:
I think that's a question we can probably answer right now- why would anyone pick the Wii version? I assume the PS3 version looks somewhat better, there is no control difference, and at least in the West the PS3 version offers online. There is zero incentive to buy the Wii version IMO..the only sale swill come from Wii only owners.

Right, so then based on the sales of Basara 3, I think we will be able to somewhat reverse estimate how successful Sengoku Musou 3 was. Because I think one important point is that if SM3 -did- in fact expand their demographic substantially, then this could be a very good thing for Koei in the long run. It would mean that when they port SM3 to PS360 (let's face it, we know they will), they could actually sell about just as well (200-300k on the PS3 or more) and that would be in addition to the 250-300k it already sold on the Wii. If they can retain that new fanbase on the Wii with future PS3/Wii releases, this could be a great thing for them, because it sure beats PS3/360 releases in Japan, where the 360 adds an insignificant amount to the total.

Does that make sense? ^^;

Rocksteady33

JoshuaJSlone said:
Ray, has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason DS NSMB jumped up the charts is 'cause the dead HAVE been rising from the grave?

Speaking of NSMB, I was thinking the other day about how Nintendo released Super Mario Bros. for Game Boy Advance in the Classic NES/Famicom series and how well it ended up selling over 1 million copies, and ended up actually outselling all of the other Super Mario Advance titles (which actually had some kind of improvement over the originals, which SMB did not). Is it possible that Nintendo looked at how people reacted to the original gameplay factor (or nostalgic factor to some) and thought it was imporant for the series to go back to its roots? It just seems bizarre to me that a game like NSMB had not been made in over 10 years, and now they are embracing the 2D style gameplay and smiling all the way to the bank.

onken

duckroll said:
If NMH does 80-90k on the PS360 in Japan, the skies will open up, the choirs of angels will sing, and the Lord our God will descent upon us and forgive all our sins and raise all the dead up into everlasting glory.

:p

lol OK, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it reached something like 50k. It's not like it's totally impossible, we're talking very small numbers here so it hardly takes much fluctuation to change quite a bit, percentage-wise.

schuelma

duckroll said:
Right, so then based on the sales of Basara 3, I think we will be able to somewhat reverse estimate how successful Sengoku Musou 3 was. Because I think one important point is that if SM3 -did- in fact expand their demographic substantially, then this could be a very good thing for Koei in the long run. It would mean that when they port SM3 to PS360 (let's face it, we know they will), they could actually sell about just as well (200-300k on the PS3 or more) and that would be in addition to the 250-300k it already sold on the Wii. If they can retain that new fanbase on the Wii with future PS3/Wii releases, this could be a great thing for them, because it sure beats PS3/360 releases in Japan, where the 360 adds an insignificant amount to the total.

Actually it does!

cvxfreak

duckroll said:
I think the assumption that there is a sizable Musou fanbase on BOTH the PS3 and Wii is questionable. I'm sure Koei believes that they have "expanded" their audience demographic on the Wii, but we don't know if that is really true. We only know that it has sold about 250k on the Wii now, but how many of those are actually core Musou fans who also own a PS3 and own Shin Sangoku Musou 5 on the PS3? Since Sengoku Musou 3 is not available on any other platform now, we won't know for sure.

What is interesting about a simultaneous release on Wii and PS3, is that it will tell us for sure what platform the fans of such a genre generally favor. If a sizable demographic of Musou fans now own both a PS3 and a Wii because of SSM5 and SM3, and the fanbase of Basara is a sub-set of Musou fans, then the question is - given a choice between a PS3 and Wii release of the same game, if they have both systems which would they pick?

The wildcard is of course that somehow Sengoku Musou 3 has now built a brand new audience who did not buy SSM5, and only own a Wii. And these people could help boost the sales of SB3. I'm not entirely convinced this is anywhere close to being the case though.

It's equally hard to believe that 250K hardcore Musou fans went up and bought Wii systems since the SM3's announcement in late 2008. Monster Hunter 3 managed to sell nearly 600K in its first two days, which was far greater than hardware sales in that same period. Monster Hunter G didn't exactly sell a whole lot of systems, either, at least not in a traceable manner like traditional system sellers (such as FFXIII or NSMB Wii). This goes to show that console purchases by dedicated fanbases are staggered (probably true), but it also allows for the possibility that the console fanbase became interested because the property is now coming to their console.

I agree it's a bit dangerous to rely on Musou to gauge Basara. There could be other factors at work here. I wouldn't count out the Wii version's ability to surprise people, but the PS3 version selling better will tell us little more than the make up of the Basara fanbase.

Although different, in March, we'll see whether Silent Hill Shattered Memories performs better on Wii or PSP. In theory, the PSP one should do better because its userbase is higher, but the Wii version is the better version. (The game will probably tank, but it'll still be interesting to see).

duckroll

onken said:
lol OK, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it reached something like 50k. It's not like it's totally impossible, we're talking very small numbers here so it hardly takes much fluctuation to change quite a bit, percentage-wise.

Look, let me remind you that Last Rebellion sold 3k. Oh and here's the best part, on the PS2, Killer 7 (published by Capcom!) sold 13k in the first week, and less than 30k LTD. :lol

cvxfreak said:
It's equally hard to believe that 250K hardcore Musou fans went up and bought Wii systems since the SM3's announcement in late 2008.

I'm not claiming that at all. I don't see why it has to be a single game that makes people "get up and buy another system", but rather seeing how the Wii has the largest userbase in Japan out of all the consoles, I don't think it is unrealistic to imagine that many hardcore gamers who play most of their games on the PS3 would also have a Wii in the house, either to play Nintendo games, or something the rest of the family uses. When SM3 came along, since it's not on any other systems, there's nothing stopping them from picking the game up and playing on the Wii as well right?

duckroll said:

Basically, you’re suggesting that the potential audience for a game like SM3 (and by extension, perhaps other titles) may be split over the two systems, with perhaps a broader, more casual audience on the Wii and a narrower more dedicated fanbase on the PS3 and that releasing on both and hitting both audiences may be better for the companies involved.

Multi-plat releases like that would make a lot of sense and it's interesting that - once again - Capcom seem to be ahead of the curve with Sengoku Basara 3...

icecream

Public Health Threat
duckroll said:
AT3 doing so well is a danger to us all. Unless you happen to be icecream, then... well... good for you. :(
I'm not happy :(

The good sales for AT3 only prove to Gust that they can continue to make low-budget, low-tech next-gen games and only need to up the fanservice factor exponentially to cull in more sales. Haven't been hyped for AT3 at all... it seems to be missing that factor that made AT2 and even AT fun.

25. / 00. [PSP] 11 Eyes: Cross Over (5pb.)
Looks like everyone who really wanted it got it for 360 already. Seems like the PSP might not be the backup console anymore (and possibly why 5pb is going 360-only for its future PC-ports).

It'll be very interesting to see how No Fate! does in comparison between the two platforms, as it'll tell us for sure what platform the fans of such a genre generally favor, and whether or not the 360 can hold its own against the PSP, or will developers continue to rely on a dual-port system to maintain profitability.

Paracelsus

icecream said:
I'm not happy :(

The good sales for AT3 only prove to Gust that they can continue to make low-budget, low-tech next-gen games and only need to up the fanservice factor exponentially to cull in more sales. Haven't been hyped for AT3 at all... it seems to be missing that factor that made AT2 and even AT fun.

It'll be very interesting to see how No Fate! does in comparison between the two platforms, as it'll show whether or not the 360 can hold its own against the PSP, or will developers continue to rely on a dual-port system to maintain profitability.

._.

Gust PS2 games looked PSX material, Gust PS3 games look PS2 HD material, I can't quite see the difference.

duckroll

Cosmonaut X said:
Basically, you’re suggesting that the potential audience for a game like SM3 (and by extension, perhaps other titles) may be split over the two systems, with perhaps a broader, more casual audience on the Wii and a narrower more dedicated fanbase on the PS3 and that releasing on both and hitting both audiences may be better for the companies involved.

Multi-plat releases like that would make a lot of sense and it's interesting that - once again - Capcom seem to be ahead of the curve with Sengoku Basara 3...

I'm saying that if Koei was successful in capturing a new audience on the Wii for SM3, then yes, this scenario would play into effect and make it very interesting for future titles. Having two platforms which can give you at least 200k for each release totally beats the current PS3/360 multiplatform releases which result in 200k sold on PS3 and 50-100k or even less sold on 360.

In fact, if the PS3 and Wii can both pull in 200-300k for a Musou title released multiplatform (let's say SSM6 on PS3 and Wii gets 300-400k on the PS3 and 250-350k on the Wii), that would basically double the sales compared to what they are getting now. Considering how shit Musou games look graphically anyway, this wouldn't really compromise anything in terms of quality either. Lol.

icecream

Public Health Threat
At least Atelier Rorona was in the right direction. Considering AT3 had Namco publishing funds behind it, I would have at least expected somewhere between Rorona and Eternal Sonata levels, not what it is now.

Make no mistake, Gust can do more, but why should they, when all of you will just buy it on the moe moe anyway. :/

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Leaked slightly different Media Create numbers from thedrill.no-blog.jp

DSi LL 36.200
DSi 24.100
DSL 6.300
PSP 45.800
PSP go 1.800
WII 40.300
PS3 32.000
360 4.200
PS2 2.100

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Rocksteady33 said:
Wow, Wii has been staying pretty steady. And all thanks to NSMB Wii... who saw that coming?

I wouldn't call that very steady. It goes down every week.

And for PS3

schuelma

Chris1964 said:
Leaked slightly different Media Create numbers from thedrill.no-blog.jp

DSi LL 36.200
DSi 24.100
DSL 6.300
PSP 45.800
PSP go 1.800
WII 40.300
PS3 32.000
360 4.200
PS2 2.100

So it looks like PS3 did get little mini bump this week. I stand corrected.

PSP back to Wii levels really quickly.

Rocksteady33

Chris1964 said:

I guess I was more so comparing to 2009, where it was hovering around 20,000 at this time. I'm just surprised that it's competing against the PS3 which is actually seeing releases.

KingDizzi

Banned
schuelma said:
I'm really excited for God Eater. I think its gonna be huuuuuuuuuge.

Ever since God Eater was announced with a new portable MH not in sight (besides that AC like game) it was obvious this game was going to do well. I also found the demo really fun so if the full game is good, this could pretty much just keep going and going and going.

duckroll

schuelma said:
So it looks like PS3 did get little mini bump this week. I stand corrected.

PSP back to Wii levels really quickly.

I think the PSP will get good bumps of varying sizes for the good half of this year. God Eater is out this week, and there are quite a few titles which could do pretty well in March, and April has Peace Walker. If Square Enix can shape up and get Agito XIII out by the end of this year, that would be really massive as well. There's of course also the expectation of MHP3 being announced...

Celine

onken said:
Suda's games had terrible sales in Japan, something like <= 30k.

[Nintex]

Chris1964 said:
So what is Reginleiv going to do for sales, something between fuck-all and jack shit I guess? Xenoblade could move some systems if Nintendo would start the 'hype' already.

jett

D-Member
So what's the deal with pspgo, are there like massive towers of unsold boxes or have stores simply not felt like ordering many of those? :p

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
[Nintex] said:
So what is Reginleiv going to do for sales, something between fuck-all and jack shit I guess? Xenoblade could move some systems if Nintendo would start the 'hype' already.
Nintendo's only hope to reverse this trend is Gamefaqs. As expected NSMBW is a system seller but can't last until Golden Week.

cvxfreak

duckroll said:
In fact, if the PS3 and Wii can both pull in 200-300k for a Musou title released multiplatform (let's say SSM6 on PS3 and Wii gets 300-400k on the PS3 and 250-350k on the Wii), that would basically double the sales compared to what they are getting now. Considering how shit Musou games look graphically anyway, this wouldn't really compromise anything in terms of quality either. Lol.

I doubt this would happen.

What else would explain Biohazard 4 GC selling barely more than half of Biohazard 0 and less than a remake of an old game, while the belated, worse-looking PS2 version goes on to surpass every other Biohazard release that gen by a large enough margin that by the time the Wii version came out, the game actually surpassed 1 Million? (Capcom's fatal mistake was to screw the GC version, but still, the sales disparity is just so huge that we can't ignore platform preference.)

There are instances when platform preference plays a huge part in a game's sales. Japanese Biohazard fans prefer Sony's systems above Nintendo's. So do Tales and now Musou fans. I don't think Koei has achieved a unique fanbase on each console. There's little to support such a notion. Are Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles fans unique from Biohazard 5 fans? I really doubt it.

If Sangoku 6 is multiplatform, then I expect its Wii version to do much less than SM3 because Musou fans prefer the PS3.

But then, we just cannot ignore that Musou is not Basara, and that there has been a Basara on Wii, but not PS3. Neither the Wii nor PS3 are PS2 replacements. That's the root of my hesitation, but I recognize the possibility of the PS3 obliterating the Wii.

I am going to say this very clearly that this is really confusing as hell for me to wrap my head around because there are so many factors at work. It doesn't help that my brain is exhausted from all my final exams (grad school, not undergrad). :lol

duckroll

jett said:
So what's the deal with pspgo, are there like massive towers of unsold boxes or have stores simply not felt like ordering many of those? :p

This was built with unsold PSP Go boxes:

300px-Tokyo_Metropolitan_Government_Building_Oka1.JPG

schuelma

Chris1964 said:
Nintendo's only hope to reverse this trend is Gamefaqs. As expected NSMBW is a system seller but can't last until Golden Week.

I know I am becoming a broken record, but I still can't believe how horrible the Wii's lineup is right now.

I mean, unless I'm missing something, the only game with the potential to sell above a 100k LTD in the next 2-3 months is Xenoblade which only has a vague Spring time frame. I mean, this makes last years 1st quarter/1st half lineup look good.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Next week releases

11/02/10 [NDS] Dragon Ball: Origins 2 - Assault! Red Ribbon Gun (Namco Bandai)
11/02/10 [NDS] Quiz Magic Academy DS: Futatsu no Jikuu Koku (Konami)
11/02/10 [NDS] Prince of Tennis: Motto Gakuensai no Ouji-Sama - More Sweet Edition (Konami)
11/02/10 [NDS] Lupin the 3rd: Shijo Saidai no Zunosen (Namco Bandai)
11/02/10 [NDS] Imasugu Tsukaeru Mamechishiki: Quiz Zatsugaku-Ou DS (Jaleco Entertainment)
10/02/10 [NDS] Minna no Conveni (Taito Corporation)

11/02/10 [PSP] SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Portable (SCE)

11/02/10 [WII] Zangeki no Reginkleiv (Nintendo)
10/02/10 [WII] Madworld (Sega)

10/02/10 [PS3] Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (Spike)
10/02/10 [PS3] Winter Sports 2010: The Great Tournament (Arc System Works)

10/02/10 [360] Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (Spike)

schuelma

duckroll said:
Predicting it now:

Reginleiv - 150k
Mad World - 80k
DB2 DS - 650k

Reginleiv- 300K

Mad World- only 125K

DB2 DS- a million

schuelma

On a serious note, I think Reginleiv could maybe do 20-25K.

Mad World isn't even going to get counted.

spwolf

Chris1964 said:

And for PS3

it goes down because it was up though ;-).

duckroll

schuelma said:
On a serious note, I think Reginleiv could maybe do 20-25K.

Mad World isn't even going to get counted.

Back in early Dec, I said Reginleiv could do 50k. I still think it can. It might not, but it's within the realm of possibility. The only thing that holds it back is the price imo. 6800yen is really high for a Wii game, especially a first party one. A CERO D rating might or might not have any effect on sales. I guess we'll see.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
For Zangeki no Reginkleiv I expect a 25-35k first week with a LTD 60-80k. Let's see how this prediction turns out.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
if psp go drops below 1000 we need to start popping out the hilarious pre-360 bill gates xbox solid if not spectacular images.

schuelma

duckroll said:
Back in early Dec, I said Reginleiv could do 50k. I still think it can. It might not, but it's within the realm of possibility. The only thing that holds it back is the price imo. 6800yen is really high for a Wii game, especially a first party one. A CERO D rating might or might not have any effect on sales. I guess we'll see.

Yeah I said when it was announced that Nintendo wasn't doing the game any favors with that price.

duckroll

For reference:

(2003) EDF - PS2 - 2100yen - 10k FW - 70k LTD
(2005) EDF2 - PS2 - 2100yen - 41k FW - 195k LTD
(2006) EDF3 - 360 - 7120yen - 11k FW - 27k LTD
(2007) EDF3 Platinum - 360 - 2940yen - 5k FW - 33k LTD

(2010) Reginleiv - Wii - 6800yen - ?? FW - ?? LTD

Road

Dengeki sales, Jan. 25 - 31, 2010

01 / 00 [NDS] Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie (Square Enix) - 911,586 / NEW
02 / 00 [PS3] End of Eternity (Sega) - 115,441 / NEW
03 / 00 [PS3] Ar tonelico III: Sekai Shuuen no Hikigane wa Shoujo no Uta ga Hajiku - 89,927 / NEW
04 / 01 [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo) - 84,672 / 3,206,552
05 / 05 [NDS] Tomodachi Collection (Nintendo) - 47,567 / 2,683,901
06 / 06 [WII] Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo) - 33,813 / 1,583,615
07 / 04 [PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (Square Enix) - 30,370 / 775,864
08 / 00 [360] End of Eternity (Sega) - 26,819 / NEW
09 / 02 [PSP] Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Sega) - 22,667 / 113,438
10 / 00 [PS3] MAG: Massive Action Game (SCE) - 18,054 / NEW
11 / 08 [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP the Best Reprint) (Capcom) - 16,006 / 124,882
12 / 09 [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo) - 15,200 / 1,739,113
13 / 03 [PSP] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Battle of Aces (Bandai Namco Games) - 14,535 / 95,084
14 / 07 [WII] Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Capcom) - 12,372 / 111,126
15 / 13 [NDS] New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo) - 11,600 / 5,430,000
16 / 00 [PSP] Shiren The Wanderer 3 Portable (Spike) - 10,195 / NEW
17 / 00 [WII] Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Ultimate All-Stars (Capcom) - 8,864 / NEW
18 / 00 [PSP] 11eyes CrossOver (5pb.) - 8,683 / NEW
19 / 12 [NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Nintendo) - 8,518 / 502,177
20 / 17 [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha - Blizzard (Level 5) - 8,028 / ?

XX / 00 [PS2] Princess Saver! Eternal Love for My Lady (Comfort) - 7,300 / NEW

Other software (first week / LTD):
[NDS] Dragon Quest IV: The Chapters of the Chosen (Square Enix) - 605,000 / 1,283,000
[NDS] Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (Square Enix) - 669,000 / 1,314,000
[NDS] Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky (Square Enix) - 2,323,000 / 4,147,000

Market (2009-12-28 to 2010/01/31):
- Hardware: 1.58 million (up 6.8%)
- Software: 8.90 million (up 15.9%)

Top 3:
1. [NDS] Dragon Quest VI - 917,000
2. [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii - 797,000
3. [PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - 776,000

Code:
Hardware |  This Week |  Last Week |    YTD     |    LTD
------------------------------------------------------------
NDS      |     66,544 |     48,691 |    457,913 | 29,422,618
PSP      |     45,831 |     51,442 |    446,145 | 13,835,537
WII      |     38,234 |     41,023 |    380,130 |   9,925,566
PS3      |     29,534 |     24,070 |    254,783 |   4,739,481
360      |     	4,365 |      4,542 |     30,504 |   1,239,159
PS2      |     	2,019 |      1,667 |     13,031 | 
------------------------------------------------------------							
Total    |    186,527 |    171,435 |  1,582,506 |
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/234/234367/
http://ascii.jp/elem/000/000/495/495513/
http://dps.dengeki.com/2010/02/05/p11624/

Jan. 18 - 24, 2010

duckroll

The Birth by Sleep gap between the 3 trackers remain. It seems that the huge gap at the launch will not be course corrected at all, and now they seem to be tracking very closely together for each week, but the gap in the LTD will remain for good. Lol.

Jokeropia

jett said:
Launch shipment four months ago was 150k. They've sold roughly half by now.

duckroll

Jokeropia said:
Launch shipment four months ago was 150k. They've sold roughly half by now.

Selling the remaining 70k at 1k a week is going to be a looooooooooooooooong ride!

Edit: Actually if it sells 6k a month, it would take a whole YEAR from now to sell out the first shipment! :lol

Spiegel

Dengeki PS sales Jan. 25 - Jan. 31, 2010:

01. [PS3] Resonance of Fate (Sega) - 115,441 / 115,441
02. [PS3] Ar tonelico III: Sekai Shuuen no Hikigane wa Shoujo no Uta ga Hajiku (Namco Bandai) - 89,927 / 89,927

03. [PSP] Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (Square Enix) - 30,370 / 775,864
04. [PSP] Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Sega) - 22,667 / 113,438
05. [PS3] MAG: Massive Action Game (SCE) - 18,054 / 18,054
06. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G PSP the Best (Capcom) - 16,006 / 124,882
08. [PSP] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Battle of Aces (Namco Bandai) - 14,535 / 95,084
08. [PSP] Shiren the Wanderer 3 Portable (Spike) - 10,195 / 10,195
09. [PSP] 11 Eyes: Cross Over (5pb.) - 8,683 / 8,683

10. [PSP] Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires (Koei) - 7,515 / 19,992

http://dps.dengeki.com/2010/02/05/p11624/

Road

duckroll said:
The Birth by Sleep gap between the 3 trackers remain. It seems that the huge gap at the launch will not be course corrected at all, and now they seem to be tracking very closely together for each week, but the gap in the LTD will remain for good. Lol.
Code:
(ASCII – MC)	(ASCII – FAM)	(MC – FAM)

64.792	   54.301	 -10.491
  63.872	   96.716	  32.844
  62.561	  100.589	  38.028
  62.931	  101.259	  38.328

The Dengeki x Media Create LTD difference is pretty much the same since launch. The Dengeki x Famitsu has actually almost doubled from 54k to 101k. LOL

jett said:
Massive towers of unsold boxes for &#65509;25000 *and* used systems sitting in display cases for &#65509;17500, never to be freed from their plastic prisons.

duckroll

I think for BbS, we might ultimately have to wait for S-E's next financial results to see what they eventually managed to ship. With the 3 trackers not only having totally varying sales figures, but also varying shipment estimates, it's a total mess. :lol

Baki

duckroll said:
I think for BbS, we might ultimately have to wait for S-E's next financial results to see what they eventually managed to ship. With the 3 trackers not only having totally varying sales figures, but also varying shipment estimates, it's a total mess. :lol

Just like Kingdom Heart's story! AM I RITE. :lol

Sorry, couldn't help myself

Top Bottom