• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 1, 2014 (Dec 30 - Jan 05)

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Other than Kirby, it's scary how accurate you were

holy shit

Even then, I've only seen one guess for Kirby that was closer than his. He's the new champion for 2014. 2013's was Vita IIRC?

javac

The juxtaposition of Nintendo having success and failure at the same time week after week is funny. Kirby did good! Wii U did bad!

Foshy

Yas Kirby!
wVGu36G.png

Looks like FFX Vita didn't get a huge re-stock either yet. I hope it'll hang on for a while when new shipments get in (or that we get digital numbers from Famitsu)

redcrayon

Vita holds the line, WiiU falls over next to it.

Great numbers for Kirby, I had no idea it was that anticipated, was expecting maybe 140k.

Shengar

3DS wat? Why is it dropped so low? Wii U number is just as predicted, while Vita is doing rather unexpectedly good but what happened to 3DS?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
3DS wat? Why is it dropped so low? Wii U number is just as predicted, while Vita is doing rather unexpectedly good but what happened to 3DS?

It's the first week after the Holidays, everyone drops a lot.

For 3DS, probably it's also that has already sold 15 million units over there. The time for a price cut / 2DS is approaching.

Mr Swine

Banned
I think it's time for price cuts for the 3DS OG and XL and the release of the 2DS if they want sales be high this year. I guess that Sony has a chance to overtake the 3DS if it gets a stable release of medium sized games like SS, GH and so on

Shengar

It's the first week after the Holidays, everyone drops a lot.

For 3DS, probably it's also that has already sold 15 million units over there. The time for a price cut / 2DS is approaching.
Kirby doing very well, but I guess those who bought them already have the system. Either price cut or 2DS like you said is needed to move more unit.

Kysen

Saw kirby on the eshop last night as I was about to download the new Zelda. I watched the promo video and it looks like there is alot of content there. It even has some mini smash bros game mode. My last kirby game was on the original GB so I didn't want to risk not liking the game.

liger05

I think it's time for price cuts for the 3DS OG and XL and the release of the 2DS if they want sales be high this year. I guess that Sony has a chance to overtake the 3DS if it gets a stable release of medium sized games like SS, GH and so on

Pretty sure this has been said before. Not a chance!!

sörine

Banned
when's silicon studio gonna unveil their ps3/vita game

did the square milk machine kill those in their pursuit of annual flying fairies
Sorry for the necro bump but I just discovered this game was unveiled last year. It's Gundam Breaker which was co-developed by Crafts & Meister and Silicon Studio.

Top Bottom