• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 18, 2011 (May 2 - May 8)

M_Night said:
Yeah, that's because everything else is lacking in the software department at the moment. =/
I'm not sure if even that's true, PSP software kind of bombed this week alongside everything else. Irem and Bandai's stuff especially.

I'd say PSP hardware and DQMJ2P are the only things that look relatively "healthy" this week. Even the Nintendo/Monster Hunter evergreens are weak.

StickSoldier said:
Those hardware figures are horrible..... 3DS really needs some new fucking games. Hell, I've only bought one game for it since launch!
Should have waited till the Fall to release 3DS so third-party devs (and Nintendo themselves) had more time to create good games for launch and the period after. These sales are giving the product a poor image, to say the least.

donny2112

Takao said:
1. [NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - Professional (SQUARE ENIX) 20,722/475,503

Lowest #1 I have on record for Media Create. Previous lowest was Jan 12-18, 2004 with #1 at 25,300. In Famitsu, there are two weeks lower. May 12-18, 2003, with #1 at 15,426 and May 15-21, 2000, with #1 at 18,571. Probably post Golden Week sales for those two, too.

ZoddGutts

Alrus said:
Danball Senki should sell decently. Still unless Level 5 manage to convince retailers, I expect the first shipment to be relatively low after Ni No Kuni and Inazuma 3.

It'll probably be delayed again though :p

It has an anime to help, which has been doing good in the ratings like Inazuma anime.

Top Bottom