• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 22, 2015 (May 25 - May 31)

Bruno MB

01./01. [WIU] Splatoon <ACT> (Nintendo) {2015.05.28} (¥6.156) - 81.764 / 238.374 (-48%) <80-100%>

Next week should cross 300.000 units if we include digital sales.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Stella Glow -awful
Atelier - better than what I thought, considering the title.

But who cares about them. Wii U rising due to Splatoon, OMGSJSJSKSKEEO

Jamix012

And so the PS4 overtaking the Wii U LTD is pushed back one more week in the future. If it even ends up happening at this rate...

random25

It would be interesting if Splatoon can maintain that level of sales numbers next week. Looks like the demand has yet to be satisfied for Splatoon. Really happy for that game.

JoeFu

Banned
SOMEONE BRING OUT THE CHALKBOARD. SPLATOON SAVED WII U!!

But seriously this is amazing. So glad such a good game is getting nice sales.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
What did Mario Kart 8 sell in its second week. I fear Splatoon did more by Famitsu.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
No wonder that most of the matches have half of the players with Japanese names.

You're a kid, you're a squid, you're a wonder hit.

SmokyDave

If you'd told me at the end of last year that the Vita would sell more units than the New 3DS LL on an unremarkable week in June, I'd have said you were madder than Mad Jack McMad.

Tamanator

Stella Glow -awful
Atelier - better than what I thought, considering the title.

But who cares about them. Wii U rising due to Splatoon, OMGSJSJSKSKEEO

New IP's are really struggling on the 3DS aren't they now? It's not like the earlier years; it seems that only established IP can get a foothold on decent sales.

Well alright then.

iSiwBZU.gif

Exile20

Well marketed, new IP's with wide appeal sell consoles, Who'd a thunk it.

Have you seen a certain thread on neogaf?

Wow, the Wii U going up sends a pretty good message about what word of mouth has been for Splatoon. There's definitely real interest in a group that hasn't been buying the Wii U to date.

Mario Kart sales actually went up, as well.

Mario Kart always goes up when a big release happens on wiiu. It is just the game to get with every new wii u.

Top Bottom