• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 24, 2014 (Jun 09 - Jun 15)

RalchAC

Why, you stated 25+ million.. It's just an assumption.. 25 Million would mean 35 Million in others, I don't see why it would not pull that off.. And you said atleast 25 million correct? So if it sold 30 or 35 million that would not be totally off.. And this is just in the US alone? So you are not even counting Canada, South America or Mexico?

- The 360 sold like 80 million units worldwide.
- It sold 45 million units in the US, it seems you're all using that number.
- Going by this Wikipedia article (which seems to use credible sources) it's above 8 million units in the UK.
- It was heavily outsold by the PS3 in mainland Europe.

I don't think they'll increase marketshare in mainland Europe (it seems they're even losing some) and the PS4 has a lead in the UK. In the US the PS4 and the X1 could be "tied" (an advantage of 5 or so million units, not more).

And we have to keep in mind that the Xbox 360 was easily hackable. I'm sure that helped them to sell some consoles in countries where the average income is lower. The PS3 was harder to hack (homebrews require your console to have 3.55 OFW or lower, right? Which is imposible for newer machines)

extralite

I think we just have a fundamental disagreement on what episodic means. Xenosaga is not an episodic business model either. It was just a series of games continuing a story. If you think that FFXV could get more games in the series, then I absolutely agree and there's nothing further to discuss. I am shooting down the idea that FFXV will released like .hack, El Dorado Gate, and Telltale games, which is how episodic business models are generally defined, that's all.
Xenosaga had a fixed number of parts announced they wanted to release, it definitely is close enough to .hack to be at least comparable. Depends on the definition, where exactly you draw the line.

If you look at what I originally argued, making comparisons to WKC and FFXIII I see it somewhere inbetween those and DQX. Just how close to either is the question. My point was that DQX is a commercial success, WKC and FFXIII weren't. But even I don't see FFXV becoming an MMO, more like trying to get some of the things that worked for DQX into non MMOs.

But the interview to me strongly suggests that the story that would have been told by FF Versus XIII on PS3 if it had been released will now be split up into several releases as A World of the VERSUS Epic with FFXV being the first release.

Xenosaga had a fixed number of parts announced they wanted to release, it definitely is close enough to .hack to be at least comparable. Depends on the definition, where exactly you draw the line.

If you look at what I originally argued, making comparisons to WKC and FFXIII I see it somewhere inbetween those and DQX. Just how close to either is the question. My point was that DQX is a commercial success, WKC and FFXIII weren't. But even I don't see FFXV becoming an MMO, more like trying to get some of the things that worked for DQX into non MMOs.

But the interview to me strongly suggests that the story that would have been told by FF Versus XIII on PS3 if it had been released will now be split up into several releases as A World of the VERSUS Epic with FFXV being the first release.

I think Duckroll made it pretty clear on what episodic is. Xenosaga was not, its just the seuqels were named episode 1,2 etc

FFXV is not going to be episodic.

Nomura did say iirc that there will be a FFXV-2.

extralite

I think Duckroll made it pretty clear on what episodic is.
I was going by his definition and showed that FFXV is halfway there according to it.

Xenosaga was not, its just the seuqels were named episode 1,2 etc
Episode 1 wasn't a sequel and it had that word in the title. It was announced to have 6 parts originally.

That made it fit his definition.

Nomura did say iirc that there will be a FFXV-2.
If you have a source for that, I will believe you.

MK had very little effect on WiiU's baseline.

Exactly. The talk of a new baseline is premature.
I think you started it?

duckroll

Xenosaga had a fixed number of parts announced they wanted to release

No it didn't! When it was announced, Takahashi only made a vague comment about how he has each episode sort of planned out in his head, but he also added that he has no idea if all of them will be games or if they would try other media formats to tell those stories. There's a common misconception that Xenosaga was announced as six games, when that was never the case.

extralite

No it didn't! When it was announced, Takahashi only made a vague comment about how he has each episode sort of planned out in his head, but he also added that he has no idea if all of them will be games or if they would try other media formats to tell those stories. There's a common misconception that Xenosaga was announced as six games, when that was never the case.

Actually I remembered 9 episodes but couldn't find a page to support that. Well, at least a large scope was announced and supposedly they had a plan for the story from beginning to end.

The thing is, Nomura is making such a secret out of it it suggests that it will be different than previous models, probably crossing lines. But it should also be similar to previous ones so we need to start of somewhere.

duckroll

You should consider the possibility that Nomura is being vague because there are things beyond his control when it comes to the business. He is just the guy making the game, and major business decisions are made by producers and managers above his pay grade. Especially when this project is one of those in the company which has been changing all the time between the years. If you compare all the things Nomura has said about Versus from 2006 until now, it's clear that while he's honest about the game at the point of an interview, he contradicts a lot of his own comments enough to indicate that things are changing all the time.

I was going by his definition and showed that FFXV is halfway there according to it.

Episode 1 wasn't a sequel and it had that word in the title. It was announced to have 6 parts originally.

That made it fit his definition.

If you have a source for that, I will believe you.

I think you started it?

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/19/4444292/tetsuya-nomura-and-why-final-fantasy-versus-13-became-final-fantasy-15

However, as the 'A World of the Versus Epic' hints at in the end of the trailer, FF15 ends with a climax, but we plan to continue the story. That's something we have in mind as we complete the game."

Talk of a new baseline is funny when its only been one week and with one tracker disagreeing.

Scum

Quick question, duckroll. What decrepit dungeon is poor ol' Ito been held in and what in God's given name is he been tasked with? Mobile games?? Apps? GBA ports???

duckroll

Quick question, duckroll. What decrepit dungeon is poor ol' Ito been held in and what in God's given name is he been tasked with? Mobile games?? Apps? GBA ports???

I don't know what he's doing and no one I know knows what he's doing. Ito's fate being unknown is one of the great failings of Japanese game journalism.

I don't know what he's doing and no one I know knows what he's doing. Ito's fate being unknown is one of the great failings of Japanese game journalism.

http://www.rpgsite.net/interview/3144-talking-talent-western-development-and-sequels-with-final-fantasy-producer-shinji-hashimoto

July 2013

RPG Site: I can see Nomura-san's crew need the room back for their next interview, so I'm going to wrap up by betraying my inner fan and ask a more specific talent question - Hiroyuki Ito, the creator of ATB, the director of FF9 - my favourite, which of course you produced - and FF12... Is he still at the company - and is he working on anything that we already know about?

Hashimoto: [laughs] You're a very unique journalist, asking about Ito-san! Yeah. He's still at Square Enix. He's been planning and doing some proposals for a new project at the moment, so... Really, he's the kind of guy that wants to challenge new things all the time, so, yeah. At the moment, he's doing... [laughs] He's putting some ideas together.

Don't get your hopes up, could be an iOS game

extralite

Talk of a new baseline is funny when its only been one week and with one tracker disagreeing.
Yes it is and you still were the first to talk about baselines.

Your source translates a line from the interview we've been talking about the whole time. In the same interview he states the form they will release the game in will be announced later. He didn't say there'd be a FFXV-2, that is the choice of words of the article writer.

You should consider the possibility that Nomura is being vague because there are things beyond his control when it comes to the business. He is just the guy making the game, and major business decisions are made by producers and managers above his pay grade. Especially when this project is one of those in the company which has been changing all the time between the years. If you compare all the things Nomura has said about Versus from 2006 until now, it's clear that while he's honest about the game at the point of an interview, he contradicts a lot of his own comments enough to indicate that things are changing all the time.

Sure he has to sell his vision to higher ups and convince them he can succeed. That is why DQX would be a good example to sell your plans. The fact that it is an MMO and the sub fee made it sell less than FFXIII (more than FFXIII-2) but it is very profitable and subscribers stay with the game.

Take away the sub fees, add FF story, use some kind of episodic format and keep players hooked. That is what I am suggesting.

More importantly, FFXV faces the problem of the low install base. So they need to think how they will deal with that.

Scum

big_z

Hey does anyone think the Wii U has a chance at outselling the Xbox 1 worldwide if they keep up with releasing decent first party games and the Xbox 1 still struggles in Europe?

Iwata said a while ago they plan to move to transition to new hardware within 2 years. That means well likely see Wii-III this upcoming E3 with a release late 2015 to mid 2016. what they showed this E3 is likely most of the games that will ever come to the wiiu and I wouldn't be surprised to see Zelda go cross platform.

the Xbox One will easily outsell the wiiU because it has minimum 4 years of life left depending on this generations life span. The wiiU has 1 and is in the process of being phased out.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
He could be referring to the 3DS successor.

Yeah I think it's almost assuredly the 3DS successor given they announced a grand total of one 3DS game at E3 that wasn't a localization of an existing Japanese third party game, and it's not like they had a vast and expansive line-up walking into the event in the first place.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
06./00. [PS3] One Piece: Unlimited World Red <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.06.12} (¥7.171) - 18.026 / NEW <62,31%>
___

21./08. [PS4] Wolfenstein: The New Order <ACT> (Bethesda Softworks) {2014.06.05} (¥8.424)
22./13. [PS3] Rain <ACT> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2014.06.05} (¥2.376)
23./15. [PS3] Wolfenstein: The New Order <ACT> (Bethesda Softworks) {2014.06.05} (¥7.344)
24./23. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.11.08} (¥4.800)
25./21. [3DS] Mario Golf: World Tour <SPT> (Nintendo) {2014.05.01} (¥4.937)
26./29. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons Z <RPG> (GungHo Online Entertainment) {2013.12.12} (¥4.400)
27./24. [3DS] Style Savvy: Trendsetters - Tokimeki Up! <ETC> (Nintendo) {2014.04.17} (¥4.936)
28./16. [PSV] Chou Megami Shinkou Noire: Gekishin Black Heart # <SLG> (Compile Heart) {2014.05.29} (¥7.344)
29./27. [PSV] Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment # <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.04.24} (¥6.664)
30./18. [PS4] Infamous: Second Son <ACT> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2014.05.22} (¥7.452)
31./20. [PS3] The Idolmaster: One for All # <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.05.15} (¥8.208)
32./28. [WIU] Super Mario 3D World <ACT> (Nintendo) {2013.11.21} (¥5.985)
33./25. [PSV] Genkai Totsuki Moero Chronicle # <RPG> (Compile Heart) {2014.05.15} (¥7.344)
34./34. [3DS] Fossil Fighters: Frontier <RPG> (Nintendo) {2014.02.27} (¥4.800)
35./31. [PSV] Terraria <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft) {2014.02.06} (¥2.980)
36./35. [PS3] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes <ADV> (Konami) {2014.03.20} (¥2.980)
37./36. [WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl <FTG> (Nintendo) {2008.01.31} (¥6.800)
38./46. [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2 # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.07.28} (¥4.800)
39./26. [PSV] Nobunaga's Ambition: Creation <SLG> (Koei Tecmo) {2014.05.29} (¥8.424)
40./40. [PS4] Battlefield 4 <ACT> (Electronic Arts) {2014.02.22} (¥7.665)
41./33. [3DS] Harvest Moon: Linking the New World <SLG> (Marvelous AQL) {2014.02.27} (¥5.040)
42./00. [3DS] One Piece: Unlimited World Red # <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2013.11.21} (¥5.980) - * / 248.000
43./37. [3DS] Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft) {2013.12.05} (¥6.090)
44./30. [PS3] Grand Theft Auto V <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2013.10.10} (¥7.770)
45./00. [PS3] Ratchet & Clank: Ginga Saikyou Tri-Star Pack <ACT> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2014.06.12} (¥5.184)
46./41. [3DS] Tomodachi Life # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2013.04.18} (¥4.800)
47./48. [PS3] Battlefield 4 <ACT> (Electronic Arts) {2013.11.07} (¥7.665)
48./43. [WIU] Famicom Remix 1+2 <ETC> (Nintendo) {2014.04.24} (¥3.086)
49./00. [PS4] Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Real Reborn # <RPG> (Square Enix) {2014.04.14} (¥3.394)
50./00. [3DS] Hero Bank <RPG> (Sega) {2014.03.20} (¥5.550)

Top 50

3DS - 20
PS3 - 11
PSV - 7
PS4 - 6
WIU - 4
PSP - 1
WII - 1

SOFTWARE
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |
|  ALL  |    418.000 |    595.000 |    445.000 | 17.662.000 | 19.909.000 |

zeromcd73

Yeah I think it's almost assuredly the 3DS successor given they announced a grand total of one 3DS game at E3 that wasn't a localization of an existing Japanese third party game, and it's not like they had a vast and expansive line-up walking into the event in the first place.

What do you think is the more likely scenario if the 3DS successor is coming. Q4 2015 or Q1 2016 for the release?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
What do you think is the more likely scenario if the 3DS successor is coming. Q4 2015 or Q1 2016 for the release?

Honestly I think even Nintendo won't make that decision until they see how the launch games are shaping up.

We're looking at something that's probably in the range of somewhat-to-a-lot powerful than the Vita depending on the exact hardware they choose, so it might take extra time to finish the games that try to stress the system.

He could be referring to the 3DS successor.

If Nintendo plan is really to make a hardware ecosystem over a common platform (OS) that would run most of the software regardless the system, I don't think they would announce 3DS successor without announcing their next home console as well, even if it is slated to a 2018 release. Otherwise they would have a Vita / PS4 situation (not in terms of sales, but in terms of understanding Vita place on PS4 ecosystem).

If the announcement will mention the new home console, supporting Wii U will look like a bad idea, because you would be making games for a console with a less than stellar install base, that will eventually be phased-out instead of developing for an entire ecosystem that will likely be supported for many years.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
If Nintendo plan is really to make a hardware ecosystem over a common platform (OS) that would run most of the software regardless the system, I don't think they would announce 3DS successor without announcing their next home console as well, even if it is slated to a 2018 release. Otherwise they would have a Vita / PS4 situation (not in terms of sales, but in terms of understanding Vita place on PS4 ecosystem).

If the announcement will mention the new home console, supporting Wii U will look like a bad idea, because you would be making games for a console with a less than stellar install base, that will eventually be phased-out instead of developing for an entire ecosystem that will likely be supported for many years.

Well, the iPad runs iOS apps and didn't show up until a while later.

I don't think it's unreasonable to not mention the console while debuting the handheld.

37./36. [WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl <FTG> (Nintendo) {2008.01.31} (¥6.800)
FDW4pgU.gif

Scum

I don't think it's unreasonable to not mention the console while debuting the handheld.

NinOS + Nintendo Advance for Late 2015/Early 2016
NinFinity for Late 2016

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
first day sellthrough {2014.06.19}

[3DS] Pokemon Art Academy - 40-50%
[PS3] CV: Casting Voice - 50-60%
[PSV] htoL NiQ: Hotaru no Nikki - 60-70%
[PSV] Durarara!! 3-way Standoff: Alley V - 30%
[3DS] Pac-World - Rabbids Land
[3DS] Konchuu Monster: Super Battle - Rabbids Land

If they have something up in their sleeves to make the handheld attractive per se, it is fine. If the only reason to buy another Nintendo handheld is that if you want to play a new Mario or Pokémon game, Nintendo will force you to spend money in a new hardware, you can expect a new Vita / Wii U, given the state of gaming market.

So if they are not up to replicating the Vita as standalone portable -> Vita as an acessory in their ecosystem mess, they shouldn't unveil 3DS successor alone.

Darius

Banned

They won´t launch a new console for some years and they very likely won´t launch two systems in the same timeframe due to limited development resources. In the last briefing they mentioned that they want to integrate WiiUs architecture to some extent in their future hardware. Nintendos next handheld is a good guess in my book. The next two-three years they´ll focus on WiiU after that their focus will be on their next gen handheld.

Hmm, do people think that just releasing a new handheld iteration is going to stem the handheld market declines? Mainly with reference to the Western markets, but also notably now taking hold in Japan.

I personally don't.

duckroll

I don't think anything will stem the decline of dedicated handheld game machines, but I do think that we still have maybe a new generation and a half to go before it reaches a point where first parties should seriously consider if they are worthwhile at all anymore. Japan alone can probably support dedicated portables until the end of this decade, but I expect numbers to go down significantly with each iteration.

I'd say by 2020 Nintendo will have no choice BUT to make phone games. Will it be on their hardware? No one knows. They may just use their next handheld in order to prepare for that.

User Tron

Iwata said a while ago they plan to move to transition to new hardware within 2 years.

Iwata said:
The idea I mentioned about redefining the definition of video game platforms will also require approximately two years,..."

I think that does not mean they will release a new console within two years. Just that they can show something after two years research. When these two year start or have started are up in the air. He could also talk about the 3DS successor.

mclem

He's locked in a room; he's presented with new mechanics to look at, which he'll analyse and give a score out of a hundred for how good that gameplay mechanic is; then they go back for extra development based on that before he's given the updated version to look at; rinse and repeat until the gameplay mechanic scores 90 or more.

They call it Ito-Rating.

Mr Swine

Banned
Honestly I think even Nintendo won't make that decision until they see how the launch games are shaping up.

We're looking at something that's probably in the range of somewhat-to-a-lot powerful than the Vita depending on the exact hardware they choose, so it might take extra time to finish the games that try to stress the system.

Can't they just make games that look on par with Vita even if the system is closer power wise to Wii U than Vita? Can Nintendo even wait till 2016 to release a new handheld if 1:st party and 3:rd party games are already drying up this year and much more next year?

duckroll

I'd say by 2020 Nintendo will have no choice BUT to make phone games. Will it be on their hardware? No one knows. They may just use their next handheld in order to prepare for that.

The problem with the idea of a Nintendo phone, is that Nintendo is a game company first and foremost rather than a technology company. If they want to transit into a general technology company, a Nintendo phone might make sense, but otherwise it would be pretty foolish.

The reason why dedicated gaming is losing ground to mobile is not because mobile devices are better at playing games, but because people prefer one device to carry around, and they look at it as a telecommunication device first and a game/camera/music device second. If the primary functions are good, and the secondary functions are competent, that is what drives a phone purchase.

While Nintendo can certainly offer a phone which can play the best games, I don't see them offering a competitive all round phone on services and feature set. So that's something to think about.

Regarding smartphones, what are your opinions on the fact that we're going to reach a full market saturation in some years, as I already stated once or twice, the smartphone market can't grow to infinity.

The mobile hardware market is going to reach saturation before the "digital content market", this has some space to grow even beyond the fact that everyone has a smartphone.

And mobile development costs are going to increase too due to better hardware, the question is, can the mobile market sustain the same prices that made it so big with rising development costs?

That said, I think there are still opportunities for the traditional market, the question is how to benefit from these opportunities.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Comgnet's retail chain preorder comparisons, as of June 20th, 2014

[NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3 - 88pt + 84pt = 172pt
[3DS] Yokai Watch 2 - 698pt

[PSV] Freedom Wars - 132pt

[PS3] Kamen Rider: Battride Wars - 131pt + 60pt = 191pt
[PS3] Kamen Rider: Battride Wars 2 - 78pt + 25pt = 103pt

[PS4] Watch Dogs - 31pt

[3DS] Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon to Fushigi na Orb - 28pt
[3DS] Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken - 30pt

small44

Hmm, do people think that just releasing a new handheld iteration is going to stem the handheld market declines? Mainly with reference to the Western markets, but also notably now taking hold in Japan.

I personally don't.

If they didn't make those early mistake i believe 3DS would be on part with GBA and think the next handheld will outsold 3DS

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Can't they just make games that look on par with Vita even if the system is closer power wise to Wii U than Vita?
Yes, but I still think that will take some practice versus making 3DS games, especially for teams that never worked with the Wii U in a substantial way.

Like if the system was a GameCube -> Wii type situation, you could just makes games that were basically like 3DS games, but with even a jump up to just the level of the Vita, I expect some teams to have a learning curve or need to expand in order to make sufficient art assets.

Can Nintendo even wait till 2016 to release a new handheld if 1:st party and 3:rd party games are already drying up this year and much more next year?
Honestly if I was Nintendo I would almost have wanted my new handheld out *this* Fall. However, that's not on the table. That said, I think the difference between November 2015 and March 2016 isn't actually gigantic. Basically they're missing one holiday season, but if they don't have notable quantities of hardware and a lot of attractive games, I don't think that's a huge miss at launch.

Or, put another way, I think each additional year is notably painful, but a four month delay past that year isn't nearly as painful since I'm not sure they will either have and/or be able to meet a holiday level of demand for the system at launch.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Yes, but I still think that will take some practice versus making 3DS games, especially for teams that never worked with the Wii U in a substantial way.

Like if the system was a GameCube -> Wii type situation, you could just makes games that were basically like 3DS games, but with even a jump up to just the level of the Vita, I expect some teams to have a learning curve or need to expand in order to make sufficient art assets.

Considering how they want their next systems to absorb Wii U's architecture, I suppose the recent Wii U push can be read also in the sense of getting ready for developing faster and better on next handheld right from the start.

And mobile development costs are going to increase too due to better hardware, the question is, can the mobile market sustain the same prices that made it so big with rising development costs?

Mobile game development is not like handheld/console game development. The most popular mobile games are simple f2p puzzle games that don't need powerful hardware. This why the top mobile companies have very high profit margins compared to traditional game companies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Considering how they want their next systems to absorb Wii U's architecture, I suppose the recent Wii U push can be read also in the sense of getting ready for developing faster and better on next handheld right from the start.

Yes I do think they're trying to make the transition much smoother. Basically what I mean is I can see them sitting there and going "Well I could use a couple more months to really nail this launch." instead of "Well we need 6 more months to get NSMB U and Nintendoland out the door and then have an 8 month drought."

They could totally hit Fall 2015 too. I'm just not sure they're even fully decided yet. There were a lot of rumors that the XB1 and PS4 were originally considering Fall 2012, but looked at the games in development and what developers wanted out of hardware and waited another year to make sure everything was up to snuff. I suspect Nintendo wouldn't need that long if they decided they needed more time since this is much more in the realm of what they work with already.

Scum

WiiU Console Nintendo inFinity
WiiU Gamepad Nintendo Advance
Off TV play/Gamepad stand Docking station

All connected together via NinOS with integrated MiiVerse.

Stop sniggering at my idea. :<

Asd202

I really wonder what kind of feature the new Nintendo handheld will have DS had dual screens, 3DS had 3d. If it will only be a Nintendo OS than that's not really compelling.

Regarding smartphones, what are your opinions on the fact that we're going to reach a full market saturation in some years, as I already stated once or twice, the smartphone market can't grow to infinity.
Not sure what you're getting at here, in terms of forming an opinion. At some point smart phones and tablets will reach saturation, but there wasn't really a question in there?
Are they going to rise in the same fashion as dedicated hardware games? I'd say part of rising development costs in the console and handheld space is due to rising consumer expectations of complexity and graphical and visual fidelity, rather than necessarily increasing hardware power. Big publishers could make their AAA games that looked like PS1 games on PS4 hardware, but no one would buy them.

Will the same be the case in the mobile sphere? Will it be to the same degree?

As duckroll pointed out mobile secondary functions are "good enough" rather than necessarily best in class. They're competent enough that fewer people need to buy dedicated devices.

hiska-kun

[3DS] Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon to Fushigi na Orb - 28pt
[3DS] Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken - 30pt

Thanks. So more or less the same performance. I was expecting a little better since this time it's a RPG.
Anyway the important things for taiko are legs.

I really wonder what kind of feature the new Nintendo handheld will have DS had dual screens, 3DS had 3d. If it will only be a Nintendo OS than that's not really compelling.
Better hardware and resolution? I hope this time the screen will be at least 480p.

Top Bottom