• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 28, 2011 (Jul 11 - Jul 17)

BKK

Surprising that NMH sold nearly the combined lifetime sales of the previous version first week.

[PS3] No More Heroes: Red Zone Edition (Marvelous Entertainment) {2011.07.21} - 40,313 / NEW

[PS3] No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (Marvelous Entertainment) {2010.04.15} - 15.763 / 26.339
[360] No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (Marvelous Entertainment) {2010.04.15} - 15.153 / 20.073

wrowa

Little Battlers on 12, Ocarina on 14. 268,973 vs 267,647.

The battle between those two games has become my weekly sales highlight.

Mpl90 said:
NMH is amazing...AMAZING!!!!

You know, in Italy we are used to say: a pussy hair can pull more weight than a bunch of bulls :)
Great result anyway, in Japan they were needed three versions of the same game to achieve some success.

Takao

Banned
faridmon said:
Whoa at Goldeneye. what a pair of legs it has. Is NMH Red Zone the port of the second one?

No, it's a port of the first game released last year without violence censorship, and patches for stability, and controls.

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
Takao said:
No, it's a port of the first game released last year without violence censorship, and patches for stability, and controls.

and the ability to take nude pictures of the female characters.

Alrus

I hope Rythm Tengoku has Wii party kind of legs. It deserves a lot of sales!

Surprising debut for NMH, I didn't expect that. Guess fanservice and low price helped a lot.

Starfox has no leg :(

Kid Ying

Sweet jesus! 40k? That's the biggest success Suda had in like... Ever.

Really impressed here. I guess NMH2 is going to be ported now for sure. No reason not to.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
electroplankton said:
You know, in Italy we are used to say: a pussy hair can pull more weight than a bunch of bulls :)
Great result anyway, in Japan they were needed three versions of the same game to achieve some success.
Lol, il pelo di fica tira di brutto effettivamente :D

Kid Ying said:
Sweet jesus! 40k? That's the biggest success Suda had in like... Ever.

Really impressed here. I guess NMH2 is going to be ported now for sure. No reason not to.

Any game will sell well when it's cheap and has nudity. Just saying.
Also, this wasn't exactly a success for Suda, considering he had zero to do with the game.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
AceBandage said:
Also, this wasn't exactly a success for Suda, considering he had zero to do with the game.
Yeah... No.

It's still his game.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
AceBandage said:
So Okami Wii's legacy is to Red Dawn and not to Clover?

TheNatural

My Member!
So how far are 3DS's numbers going to drop until the price drop goes into effect? Should be funny to track this 'lame duck' period.

Top Bottom