• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 33, 2016 (Aug 15 - Aug 21)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Tales of Berseria PS4 - 24k
No Man's Sky - 22k
KoFXIV - 20k
Berseria PS3 - 15k

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
this seems the worst week of them all, of all time.
PS4 shortages for real, this time, and Slim model to be released/announced; post-holiday for the good ol' 3DS; backlash on the usually-ignored-anyway Metroid.

this seems the worst week of them all, of all time.
PS4 shortages for real, this time, and Slim model to be released/announced; post-holiday for the good ol' 3DS; backlash on the usually-ignored-anyway Metroid.

Usually ignored Metroid at least sold over 20 or even 30k first week in Japan. This is a total disaster.
The last NLG game, LM2, sold over 500k in Japan. Federation Force not only was a bad decision critics wise, it's also was a terrible business move.

MacTag

Banned
Maybe mario rpgs shouldn't be brought up in these discussions unless they are resurrected and not filled with dumb decisions.

what a steep decline, has paper jam crossed 1m?

Color Splash won't even sniff it.

....yea I'm still bitter.
Paper Mario isn't an rpg series anymore. If we include it we might as well include Zelda.

Top Bottom