• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 35, 2011 (Aug 29 - Sep 04)

saichi

Acosta said:
To illustrate how a big name can be easily reduced to a much smaller scale without the right strategy/hardware. Japanese or WW.

It´s a sequel, it should be a huge seller from the beginning and many people here expected it to be a huge seller able to carry the 3DS, which didn't happen.

How is gonna be a huge seller while 3DS had a bad first 3 months?

Acosta said:
People are saying the movement is idiotic and the peripheral looks terribad, and they are angry about the very likely perspective that we will see a revision of 3DS sooner tham later (yes StuBurns, I know it didn't happen, but you'll be agree that scenario is more likely today than later). I don't see many people arguing about sales regarding to it. As I said, it just shows an unfocused Nintendo without a clear strategy for 3DS.

I still don't know what's the big deal to have the second analog attachment. It's just a peripheral created for playing Monster Hunter Tri-G (like Wii Wheel for Mario Kart) and unless I missed it somewhere, it's not a new standard for 3DS control. Heck it is even confirmed that players can play Monster Hunter Tri-G without the addon.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
saichi said:
How is gonna be a huge seller while 3DS had a bad first 3 months?

He's making two points:

1) He expected Nintendogs, by the strength of its brand, to carry the 3DS. As in, by his expectations, the 3DS hardware should have done better on the basis of Nintendogs.

2) Presumably he also feels that Nintendogs' attach rate was low, even given the milquetoast hardware sales.

Rolf NB

Hardware seems to be so ... stable. Across the board. No continuing downward slopes of price drop spikes in sight. Maybe juuuust a little for the 3DS. But not much.

3DS now actually sold more than NDS in the same week last year.
PS3 50% up (pricedrop effects).
PSP still strong.

This is good news all around.

ElFly

Acosta said:
Are you sure of that? Let's see:

Kotaku: Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Add-on is Real, Here’s Your First Horrifying Look

IGN: What the Heck is Nintendo Thinking?

Gamasutra: "Opinion: 'Expansion Slide Pad' Reflects Lack Of Confidence In 3DS"

I could go on, and the twitters of editors are not much better or worse. Even people like Jeremy Parish, who agree there is an excessive overreaction to this, think the thing is hard to believe.

I would say that it wasn't well received by people dedicated to videogames, don't you think?

That said, I agree once again that I don't think it will affect sales, and having a Monster Hunter is always good (I think some of you are overselling it a bit, especially not having online or character transfer options).

The right pad thing (is there an official name?) will be a bad or good move depending on how exclusive Monster Hunter remains.

If there's a new Vita game that's not MHP3rdHD, with new content compared to TriG, the extra pad is useless and only served to annoy the userbase. How much does this hurt the 3DS marketability is hard to quantify, though.

If MH can keep the exclusivity in the portable space, it may help the 3DS to dominate in the japanese market, which will help the 3DS more than the pad hurt it.

matmanx1

Well chalk me up as another forum poster who absolutely hates the idea of the "MH Pad". Perhaps the general population really won't mind the extra size and the way the thing negatively impacts the appearance of the 3DS but I bet some will.

And I also can't help but wonder if I will still be able to use my clear armor shell case on my 3DS or if I'll have to remove the bottom part of it thereby increasing the chances of scuffs and scratches. Add-ons are always tricky and especially in the portable space. They go against the very nature of a portable system.

Still, I'm sure the new Tri-G will do fine with or without the MH Pad. Japan loves it's MH series and it's pretty much a guaranteed blockbuster already.

Busaiku

Spiegel said:
3DS is going to have four M+ selling franchises at the very least released in the span of two months or so and it'll be the cheaper console console in the market, 10000Y cheaper than the two biggest competitors to be precise.

If 3DS doesn't destroy the competition this holiday season, Nintendo better go find another job outside of the gaming industry.
I wouldn't really say 3D Super Mario and Inazuma Eleven are consistent million sellers.
But it does have 2 multimillion sellers.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
What 3D Mario game didn't at least sell a million? The Galaxy games far exceeded that, as did Super Mario 64 DS, and even Sunshine.

Edit: wops, Media Create. Nevermind.

Datschge

3D Land is kind of unclear sales wise, but I guess the sales for 3D Mario games should be the lower end it achieves. What's to be seen is if the more 2D-ish approach to controls and gameplay translates into sales to the (much huger) 2D Mario audience as well.

KingDizzi

Banned
Yummy at all the 3DS releasing during November and December, fingers crossed we come back to the golden age of Japan sales. Things will get good either way but can only see 3DS sales going one way with those games coming out.

500k in one week, never forget. :)

beril

Busaiku said:
I wouldn't really say 3D Super Mario and Inazuma Eleven are consistent million sellers.
But it does have 2 multimillion sellers.

Hasn't every 3D Mario game except Sunshine reached a million? Although slowely and barely in the case of the Galaxy games

Acosta

Stumpokapow said:
He's making two points:

1) He expected Nintendogs, by the strength of its brand, to carry the 3DS. As in, by his expectations, the 3DS hardware should have done better on the basis of Nintendogs.

2) Presumably he also feels that Nintendogs' attach rate was low, even given the milquetoast hardware sales.

Yes, thanks Stump. It´s a perfect resume of my viewpoint.

ElFly said:
The right pad thing (is there an official name?) will be a bad or good move depending on how exclusive Monster Hunter remains.
(Shamelessly stolen from a Stumpokapow's post )

List of active consoles that don't have Monster Hunter:

Nintendo DS.

The end.

There will be Monster Hunter in every console under the sun. The only reason I see Nintendo doing this is to avoid a fundamental disadvantage with whatever version Capcom puts on Vita ( that will also enjoy character transfer and possibly online, I feel many people forget how important is that for MonHan players.)

ElFly

Acosta said:
Yes, thanks Stump. It´s a perfect resume of my viewpoint.

(Shamelessly stolen from a Stumpokapow's post )

Nintendo DS.

The end.

There will be Monster Hunter in every console under the sun. The only reason I see Nintendo doing this is to avoid a fundamental disadvantage with whatever version Capcom puts on Vita ( that will also enjoy character transfer and possibly online, I feel many people forget how important is that for MonHan players.)

That's a moot point. It's irrelevant that iPhone has a monster hunter game, cause it is a silly spin off.

If Vita only gets mhp3rdhd, and 3DS gets TriG, that's a big advantage for the 3DS, no matter how many spinoffs there are on the other platforms. MH is only important on the portable japanese space.

Alexios

Acosta said:
( that will also enjoy character transfer and possibly online, I feel many people forget how important is that for MonHan players.)
Huh? The latter is not important to fans at all (at least for Japan which gives MonHun the bulk of its sales) and the former is only really important (and only possible and only offered) for G versions, since every sequel is a reset. And while this 3DS game is a G version, with Tri being on a home console it didn't sell but to a smaller portion of the MonHun fans, so many wouldn't even have where to transfer from if it was offered. For Tri G they're doing tweaks uncommon to G versions that may have stopped them from doing transfers too, for example the bowguns overhaul which means they no longer are crafted and assembled from different parts, but are single piece like any other weapon.

Acosta

ElFly said:
That's a moot point. It's irrelevant that iPhone has a monster hunter game, cause it is a silly spin off.

If Vita only gets mhp3rdhd, and 3DS gets TriG, that's a big advantage for the 3DS, no matter how many spinoffs there are on the other platforms. MH is only important on the portable japanese space.

It doesn't matter if it´s a "silly spin off", I'm just explaining something that should be understood at this point: Capcom will be Capcom.

This reminds me a lot when Resident Evil was the "monster hunter" of Capcom and Dreamcast fans were ecstatic becase "they" got Code Venonica and that was proof that Playstation days were over and Dreamcast was the favoured system.... some months after Code Veronica had its PS2 version. And then we could name Street Fighter for Snes (Genesis had its version), Resident Evil 4 for GC (must I remind that?), so on and son on.

Because Capcom is and will be Capcom.

Do you really think Vita will only get 3rdHD? As far as none version seriously underperforms, we'll have different versions of Monster Hunter in each device available from now on. And Capcom will move one version or another depending on what is the answer to the public to it.

The idea that there will be a "chosen on" to carry Monster Hunter exclusivity is hilarious, and it should be a finished discussion at this point knowing how Capcom operates.

wrowa

Acosta said:

Nintendo DS.

The end.
It really isn't that easy. Major Monster Hunter releases have been exclusive to Wii (MHTri) and PSP (Portable series) this generation. Both PS3 and Xbox 360 (well, and iOS if you want to count that) only got ports/spin-offs with minor relevance compared to the major line of games.

The 3DS is with the announcement of MHTri G the next plattform to see a major MH release -- and if the rumours that MH3rd HD will be a plain port are true, this means that it gets a major entry before the Vita does. That is without a doubt a great chance for Nintendo to lure the Monster Hunter fanbase to the 3DS and sell hardware units now. MHTri G probably wouldn't have the same impact if the Vita already got MH3rd G.

The series isn't going to stay exclusive to the 3DS, that is certain. But that's only of limited importance -- the important part is that the 3DS gets a "new" Monster Hunter roundabout a year before the Vita does.

Do you really think Vita will only get 3rdHD? As far as none version seriously underperforms, we'll have different versions of Monster Hunter in each device available from now on. And Capcom will move one version or another depending on what is the answer to the public to it.

The idea that there will be a "chosen on" to carry Monster Hunter exclusivity is hilarious, and it should be a finished discussion at this point knowing how Capcom operates.
No one thinks that the MH franchise is going to be exclusive to the 3DS.

The reason the MHTriG announcement is so important is that the 3DS is the only plattform that gets a new major release this year.

The main issue for the Vita is going to be what will cause it to sell until Capcom is ready to release MHP4. Because it could be tanking as bad as the 3DS was without as much hope on the horizon if it doesn't get some major announcements in the next eight days. And if that happens, Capcom may just decide to go to the system that some of the MH fanbase has already bought.

Erethian

The issue is going to be less in terms of MH exclusivity, and more what a successful Tri G would mean for the future of the series. Then there's all the MH clones that flow on from the success of the franchise, that could begin to see multiplatform releases.

It'd be a change from the situation with the DS and PSP, where PSP benefited by virtue of getting various genres or franchises that either weren't suited to the DS market or weren't technically feasible. Which ultimately benefits the 3DS in the long run, because I can't see a lot of big DS franchises going the other way.

Acosta

wrowa said:
It really isn't that easy. Major Monster Hunter releases have been exclusive to Wii (MHTri) and PSP (Portable series) this generation. Both PS3 and Xbox 360 (well, and iOS if you want to count that) only got ports/spin-offs with minor relevance compared to the major line of games.

The 3DS is with the announcement of MHTri G the next plattform to see a major MH release -- and if the rumours that MH3rd HD will be a plain port are true, this means that it gets a major entry before the Vita does. That is without a doubt a great chance for Nintendo to lure the Monster Hunter fanbase to the 3DS and sell hardware units now. MHTri G probably wouldn't have the same impact if the Vita already got MH3rd G.

The series isn't going to stay exclusive to the 3DS, that is certain. But that's only of limited importance -- the important part is that the 3DS gets a "new" Monster Hunter roundabout a year before the Vita does.

Frankly, I feel you are overselling Tri G.

Why MonHan players would abandon their characters on 3rd to Play Tri, from the beginning? The most dedicated players already played Tri. Will they start all over again to play an expanded version on 3DS? in masses? I don't see it.

But hey, as always happen in sales, we will see.

Alexios

wrowa said:
ItNo one thinks that the MH franchise is going to be exclusive to the 3DS.

The reason the MHTriG announcement is so important is that the 3DS is the only plattform that gets a new major release this year.
Yeah this. If Vita gets 3rd G 6 months to a year later doesnt matter to the sales Tri G has the potential to generate once it's out.

After all, when/if 3rd G releases on Vita someone could underrate the importance of that by saying "well, a year later the 3DS will probably get another NEW entry of its own now that they're done with the G stuff!". But again that won't mean much to the success Vita will enjoy out of 3G the next months.

Either way it's a loss to Sony. Not a major loss since they will still get the series, but a loss nonetheless when their competition can also enjoy the benefits of such a monster. Wii's issue was 3rd party support after all, the 3DS getting that bodes well for Nintendo and what bodes well for Nintendo harms their competition.

Alexios

Acosta said:
Why MonHan players would abandon their characters on 3rd to Play Tri, again?
How are they abandoning them when they can look forward to a 3rd G in the future, but still need something to play over the next year now they've exhausted 3rd? It's not like characters are permanent, 3rd G will be the last time they use those, any new game will be a reset itself, there's no investment in characters, only the fun of the given game. I mean, they did all buy Portable 3rd, abandoning both their 2nd G and their Tri characters (since you seem to think the most hardcore fans bought the latter).

And I doubt anyone will mind starting over for Tri G all that much. The fans will get up to speed in no time anyway, it's not like they have to spend 300 hours to get to the same point. It's a skill based game for the most part, they'll race to the monster they want to make armor and weapons out of in no time at all, they won't need to make incremental upgrades like the first time a new fan like me played through the game. And again, it was a home release. THe bulk of the fans love the local coop, ie, the handheld releases, so no, they didn't play Tri, as its sales also indicated in comparison to Portable 3rd.

And no that doesn't imply I think Tri G will sell comparably to that, but neither will the first Vita exclusive MonHun. Huge install base difference from PSP.

Sadist

About MonHun like games going multiplatform, somebody mentioned a rumour about God Eater releasing on Vita and 3DS?

Acosta

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
The main issue for the Vita is going to be what will cause it to sell until Capcom is ready to release MHP4. Because it could be tanking as bad as the 3DS was without as much hope on the horizon if it doesn't get some major announcements in the next eight days. And if that happens, Capcom may just decide to go to the system that some of the MH fanbase has already bought.

Who says it must be for 3DS or Vita?

It could be for PSP all over again and make versions for Vita and 3DS. Wouldn't that make more sense? The userbase is there after all.

Sadist said:
About MonHun like games going multiplatform, somebody mentioned a rumour about God Eater releasing on Vita and 3DS?

It was on the list of supposedly leaked 3DS conference announcements that included Etrian Odyssey, Ace Attorney 5, and a Good-Feel Yoshi side-scroller, yes.

wrowa

Acosta said:
Frankly, I feel you are overselling Tri G.

Why MonHan players would abandon their characters on 3rd to Play Tri, from the beginning? The most dedicated players already played Tri. Will they start all over again to play an expanded version on 3DS? in masses? I don't see it.

But hey, as always happen in sales, we will see.
Because they are different games? According to that logic Monster Hunter players also wouldn't buy the eventual MH4.

The franchise is historically stronger on handhelds than on home consoles (due tp the local multiplayer being more popular than online), so there's potentially still a big market that hasn't played Tri yet. If I remember correctly there was also no way to transfer your character data from the PS2 MHs to the PSP MHs -- and that didn't hurt sales either. (I could be wrong about the last party, since I've never even touched the PS2 games)

BKK said:

It's 3(former psp) games in one set.

Yeti games is a company with such a small base of extreme fans that it makes more sense for them to cut fixed costs and just sell 3 games in one set(which will get about the same amount of sales as 3 sold seperatly).

3 separate releases means having to do all the cero rating/ certification process/ manufacting boxes costs etc 3 different times

beril

Wouldn't it be possible, and fairly simple for Capcom to allow players to import their characters from Tri? Both the 3DS and the Wii has an SD card slot; just copy the wii save to a SD card and then have MH3G read the file. Even copying a file from psp isn't that big of a hassle, and I though it might not be quite politically correct to allow that I don't really think Nintendo would mind if it helps lure in some of the PSP-players.

Either way is it really such a big deal? I've only played Tri so I don't know how big difference there is between G versions and sequels or even that you could transfer stats in the PSP games.

Acosta

wrowa said:
Because they are different games? According to that logic Monster Hunter players also wouldn't buy the eventual MH4.

The franchise is historically stronger on handhelds than on home consoles (due tp the local multiplayer being more popular than online), so there's potentially still a big market that hasn't played Tri yet. If I remember correctly there was also no way to transfer your character data from the PS2 MHs to the PSP MHs -- and that didn't hurt sales either. (I could be wrong about the last party, since I've never even touched the PS2 games)

That's not what I say.

People will change to Monster Hunter 4 because it´s new.

Now, the question is, will people who played Tri and now is playing 3rd , change to Tri G and start over again for a game they are familiar with? I put a big maybe there, depends if there is enough content to justify it.

I agree with you there is a good potential market among people who didn't play Tri and may take that chance. But I wonder how big is that market.

At the end of the day, MonHan is a kind of Japanese Call of Duty, it is moved by groups of people. So it will depend if they can roll enough interest to move the actual established userbase.

Let me add that I really feel you are underestimating 3rd HD, it will offer a much easier transaction to the already established userbase and that is an important factor taking on count the condition of Vita as the next PSP. It may surprise us.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Acosta said:
Let me add that I really feel you are underestimating 3rd HD, it will offer a much easier transaction to the already established userbase and that is an important factor taking on count the condition of Vita as the next PSP. It may surprise us.
If 3rd HD is what it's expected to be with PSP budget version coming out before the end of the year I think you are the one who overestimates it.

Famitsu Sales: Week 35, 2011 (Aug 22 - Aug 28)

01./00. [PS3] Monster Hunter Freedom 3 HD Ver. <ACT> (Capcom) {2011.08.25} (¥4.800) - 282.960 / NEW
02./00. [PSP] Black Rock Shooter: The Game # <RPG> (Image Epoch) {2011.08.25} (¥6.279) - 108.716 / NEW
03./00. [PSP] Mobile Suit Gundam: New Giren's Ambition <SLG> (Bandai Namco) {2011.08.25} (¥6.280) - 74.943 / NEW
04./00. [PS3] Samurai Warriors 3: Empires # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2011.08.25} (¥6.090) - 70.488 / NEW
05./00. [PSP] Dynasty Warriors 7: Special <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2011.08.25} (¥6.090) - 28.598 / NEW
06./01. [WII] Rhythm Heaven <ACT> (Nintendo) {2011.07.21} (¥5.800) - 25.532 / 419.938 (-50%)
07./02. [PSP] Monster Hunter Diary: Pokapoka Felyne G <ETC> (Capcom) {2011.08.10} (¥3.990) - 21.483 / 162.434 (-43%)
08./04. [NDS] Kirby Mass Attack <ACT> (Nintendo) {2011.08.04} (¥3.800) - 17.771 / 169.886 (-48%)
09./03. [3DS] Pokemon Rumble Blast <ACT> (Pokemon Co.) {2011.08.11} (¥4.800) - 17.753 / 144.468 (-49%)
10./07. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D <ACT> (Nintendo) {2011.06.16} (¥4.800) - 15.608 / 356.220 (-24%)
11./00. [PSP] Durarara!! 3way Standoff: Alley # <ADV> (ASCII Media Works) {2011.08.25} (¥5.040) - 14.273 / NEW
12./08. [WII] Wii Sports Resort <SPT> (Nintendo) {2009.06.25} (¥4.800) - 11.760 / 2.461.672 (-41%)
13./00. [NDS] Suite PreCure: Melody Collection <ETC> (Bandai Namco) {2011.08.25} (¥5.040) - 10.776 / NEW
14./00. [PSP] Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel: Toki to Sekai no Meikyuu # <ADV> (Alchemist) {2011.08.25} (¥7.140) - 9.001 / NEW
15./11. [PSP] Toriko: Gourmet Survival <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.08.04} (¥5.229) - 7.709 / 113.267 (-52%)
16./10. [PSP] J-League Pro Soccer Club! 7: Euro + <SPT> (Sega) {2011.08.04} (¥6.279) - 7.678 / 151.934 (-55%)
17./13. [3DS] Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog / Shiba / Toy Poodle & New Friends <ETC> (Nintendo) {2011.02.26} (¥4.800) - 7.146 / 307.376 (-44%)
18./25. [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom 3 <ACT> (Capcom) {2010.12.01} (¥5.800) - 6.524 / 4.490.165 (+0%)
19./14. [PSP] Taiko Drum Master Portable DX <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.07.14} (¥5.229) - 6.521 / 226.782 (-45%)
20./16. [PSP] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2011 <SPT> (Konami) {2011.07.14} (¥5.250) - 6.222 / 160.813 (-41%)
21./25. [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom 3 <ACT> (Capcom) {2010.12.01} (¥5.800) - 6.197 / 169.916 (-5%)
22./15. [NDS] All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.08.04} (¥5.040) - 5.971 / 79.161 (-44%)
23./00. [PSP] Persona 3 Portable (PSP the Best) <RPG> (Atlus Co.) {2011.08.25} (¥2.940) - 5.914 / NEW
24./19. [NDS] Pokemon Black / White <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2010.09.18} (¥4.800) - 5.840 / 5.290.695 (-33%)
25./00. [PS3] Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PlayStation 3 the Best) <ADV> (SCE) {2011.08.25} (¥2.980) - 5.433 / NEW
26./23. [WII] Mario Kart Wii <RCE> (Nintendo) {2008.04.10} (¥5.800) - 5.235 / 3.236.195 (-30%)
27./18. [WII] Epic Mickey <ACT> (Nintendo) {2011.08.04} (¥5.800) - 5.042 / 59.500 (-50%)
28./06. [PSP] Growlanser IV: Over Reloaded <RPG> (Atlus Co.) {2011.08.18} (¥6.279) - 4.712 / 29.377 (-81%)
29./21. [PS3] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2011 <SPT> (Konami) {2011.07.14} (¥6.980) - 4.485 / 206.383 (-43%)
30./20. [WII] Wii Play: Motion <ETC> (Nintendo) {2011.07.07} (¥4.800) - 4.446 / 80.053 (-48%)

Top 30

PSP - 14
WII - 5
NDS - 4
PS3 - 4
3DS - 3

SOFTWARE
Code:
------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |
|  PS3  |      38,7% |      13,3% |       9,7% |
|  PSP  |      34,5% |      31,5% |      55,9% |
|  NDS  |      10,0% |      18,4% |      18,4% |
|  WII  |       8,8% |      20,2% |      13,7% |
|  3DS  |       7,2% |      15,6% |       0,0% |
|  360  |       0,7% |       0,8% |       1,0% |

HARDWARE
Code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |     LTD     |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  3DS  |     57.927 |    107.462 |            |  1.686.715 |            |   1.686.715 |
|  PS3  |     32.235 |     30.342 |     22.009 |    828.064 |  1.073.991 |   6.777.951 |
| PSP # |     32.066 |     40.595 |     56.591 |  1.362.571 |  1.557.161 |  17.639.502 |
|  WII  |     10.479 |     17.399 |     17.268 |    548.164 |  1.121.787 |  11.778.456 |
| NDS # |      3.710 |      5.015 |     37.614 |    672.691 |  1.806.467 |  32.796.989 |
|  PS2  |      1.028 |      1.192 |      1.567 |     44.530 |     67.181 |  21.940.441 |
|  360  |        938 |      1.103 |      2.457 |     82.956 |    152.838 |   1.489.619 |
|  ALL  |    138.383 |    203.108 |    137.506 |  5.225.691 |  5.779.425 |  94.109.673 |
|  DSi  |      3.580 |      4.863 |     33.066 |    646.161 |  1.651.246 |   8.207.034 |
|  DSL  |        130 |        152 |      4.548 |     26.530 |    155.221 |  18.140.749 |
| PSPGo |         49 |         55 |        641 |     19.961 |     46.064 |     160.413 |
|  PSP  |     32.017 |     40.540 |     55.950 |  1.342.610 |  1.511.097 |  17.479.089 |

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Road said:

Thanks to GameDataMuseum, here you are the 3DS top30!

[3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) - 182.998 / 356.220 / 51,37% 16/06/11
[3DS] Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (Level 5) - 117.589 / 322.206 / 36,49% 26/02/11
[3DS] Nintendogs+cats (Nintendo) - 68.973 / 307.376 / 22,44% 26/02/11
[3DS] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (Bandai Namco) - 76.578 / 155.123 / 49,37% 26/05/11
[3DS] Pokemon Rumble Blast (Nintendo) - 91.613 / 144.468 / 63,41% 11/08/11
[3DS] Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Koei Tecmo) - 43.044 / 132.241 / 32,55% 26/02/11
[3DS] Super Street Fighter 3D Edition (Capcom) - 38.557 / 115.586 / 33,36% 26/02/11
[3DS] Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom) - 61.306 / 106.722 / 57,44% 02/06/11
[3DS] Tales of the Abyss (Bandai Namco) - 68.218 / 97.822 / 77,67% 30/06/11
[3DS] Ridge Racer 3D (Bandai Namco) - 34.663 / 95.665 / 36,23% 26/02/11
[3DS] Winning Eleven 3DSoccer (Konami) - 26.222 / 95.022 / 27,60% 26/02/11
[3DS] Pilotwings: Resort (Nintendo) - 27.729 / 78.622 / 35,27% 14/04/11
[3DS] Star Fox 64 3D (Nintendo) - 36.858 / 66.441 / 55,47% 14/07/11
[3DS] Gundam the 3D Battle (Bandai Namco) - 19.556 / 52.539 / 37,22% 24/03/11
[3DS] Dead or Alive Dimensions (Koei Tecmo) - 30.597 / 48.075 / 63,64% 19/05/11
[3DS] Steel Diver (Nintendo) - 16.900 / 38.333 / 44,09% 12/05/11
[3DS] Pro Baseball Sprits 2011 (Konami) - 12.071 / 35.698 / 33,81% 14/04/11
[3DS] Pro Baseball Family Stadium 2011 (Bandai Namco) - 13.234 / 33.332 / 39,70% 31/03/11
[3DS] Bust-a-Move: Universe (Square Enix) - 8.885 / 27.610 / 32,18% 26/02/11
[3DS] Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D (Ubisoft) - 6.326 / 15.123 / 41,83% 26/02/11
[3DS] Naruto Shippuuden Nin Rittai Emaki! Saikyou Ninkai Kessen! (Takara Tomy) - 7.066 / 26.067 / 27,11% 31/03/11
[3DS] Class of Heroes 3D (Acquire) - 9.041 / 13.116 / 68,93% 07/07/11
[3DS] Unchainblades ReXX (FuRyu) - 5.805 / 5.805 / 100,00% 14/07/11
[3DS] Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (Ubisoft) - 5.796 / 5.796 / 100,00% 17/03/11
[3DS] Blazblue: Continuum Shift II (Arc System Works) - 5.550 / 5.550 / 100,00% 31/03/11
[3DS] Nazo Waku Yakata: Oto no Aida ni Aida ni (Capcom) - 5.303 / 5.303 / 100,00% 04/08/11
[3DS] Super Monkey Ball 3D (Sega) - 5.303 / 5.303 / 100,00% 03/03/11
[3DS] Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights (Konami) - 3.258 / 3.258 / 100,00% 07/07/11
[3DS] Fish Eyes 3D (Marvelous Entertainment) - 3.209 / 3.209 / 100,00% 23/06/11
[3DS] Animal Resort: Let's Make a Zoo (Marvelous Entertainment) - 2.968 / 2.968 / 100,00% 19/05/11

Total software sold: 2.400.599

cvx, you know what to do

Tales is sold out in 2 of the 3 stores in my area, every single online retailer is reporting sales even better then they expected, tons of sale-outs.

Based on legs I think perhaps it could end up over GT5

Mpl90

test_account said:
A tie ratio of about 1.4 then. How does other system compare to this about 6 months after launch?

Some weeks ago, I did the tie ratio comparison, and 3DS was already at 1.4
However, some of the datas seem to not be updated with last week ones (such as Layton) or even behind (Class of Heroes, I think )... others are not updated at all.
However, it's still really helpful.
SSFIV 3D Edition did really a lot, considering the sales on PS3 of the not 3D Edition.

Chris1964 said:
Hmm, but from what I learn we aren't done with big announcements maybe including this year too.

whaa? It'd have to be Pokemon Grey, then... I guess? But isn't there something to be said for spacing releases out? 3DS genuinely doesn't need any more big guns this year than it already has.

Mpl90

Chris1964 said:
Hmm, but from what I learn we aren't done with big announcements maybe including this year too.

What
WHAT
PLEASE TALK
XD

@Truth: don't expect the main Pokemon.Probably it will be a new Mystery Dungeon out this year in Japan.
Main Pokemon are announced about 6-7 months before the release.

Top Bottom