• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 38, 2011 (Sep 19 - Sep 25)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
BurntPork said:
Dark Souls did a fantastic job. Bravo!

Boobs sell.

So, how many crows do we need here? I've got to eat two. :/
Ahah. You mean two each for breakfast, lunch and dinner for this whole week. Sometimes I wonder if you share account with an evil/crazy twin. I think of you as Butters/Professor Chaos.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
New releases {2011.10.06}

[3DS] Super Black Bass: 3D Fight <SPT> (Starfish SD) {2011.10.06} (¥5.040)

[PSP] AKB1/48: Idol to Guam de Koishitara... # <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.10.06} (¥5.229)
[PSP] AKB1/48: Idol to Guam de Koishitara... [First Print Limited Edition] <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.10.06} (¥7.329)
[PSP] AKB1/48: Idol to Guam de Koishitara... [Oukusho ni wa Shutsusa na Ide Kudasai! Box] <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.10.06} (¥13.629)
[PSP] Phantom Kingdom Portable # <RPG> (Nippon Ichi Software) {2011.10.06} (¥5.040)
[PSP] Phantom Kingdom Portable [Limited Edition] <RPG> (Nippon Ichi Software) {2011.10.06} (¥7.140)
[PSP] Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan: Sweet Never Land # <ADV> (QuinRose) {2011.10.06} (¥5.985)
[PSP] Okashi na Shima no Peter Pan: Sweet Never Land [Deluxe Edition] <ADV> (QuinRose) {2011.10.06} (¥8.925)
[PSP] Tsugi no Giseisha o Oshirase Shimasu: Kimi to Ko no Hateru Kotonai Kurayami o # <ADV> (Asgard) {2011.10.06} (¥3.969)
[PSP] Tsugi no Giseisha o Oshirase Shimasu: Kimi to Ko no Hateru Kotonai Kurayami o [First Print Limited Edition] <ADV> (Asgard) {2011.10.06} (¥6.090)
[PSP] .hack//Link (PSP the Best) <RPG> (Bandai Namco) {2011.10.06} (¥2.800)

[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 <SPT> (Konami) {2011.10.06} (¥7.980)
[PS3] F1 2011 <RCE> (Codemasters) {2011.10.06} (¥7.770)
[PS3] Child of Eden <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2011.10.06} (¥6.279)
[PS3] Rage <ACT> (Bethesda Softworks) {2011.10.06} (¥7.980)
[PS3] God of War Origins Collection <ACT> (SCE) {2011.10.06} (¥5.980)

[360] Ougon Musou Kyoku X <FTG> (Alchemist) {2011.10.06} (¥8.190)
[360] F1 2011 <RCE> (Codemasters) {2011.10.06} (¥7.770)
[360] Child of Eden <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2011.10.06} (¥6.279)
[360] Rage <ACT> (Bethesda Softworks) {2011.10.06} (¥7.980)
[360] The Gunstringer <STG> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2011.10.06} (¥3.990)

BurntPork said:
Pokemon hasn't been announced yet, and there's no guarantee that SM3DL or MK7 will sell as well as Galaxy or MKDS
SM3DL will sell more than Galaxy, its the 2D Marios that it has to outdo to gain any kind of achievement, MK7 will depend on how the 3DS sells over time, and by the looks of it, it'll do fine. Besides that, the point is that all those games will sell a shitload more than any VITA port/multi/brother of PS3 versions that come out. Of course there's always the possibility that some game goes to the VITA and breaks out because of the handheld nature like what happened with MH, but the same goes for the 3DS too.

Dunno why you even mention that Pokemon hasn't been announced, its a given that it'll come out and sell shitloads too.

I would just like to go ahead and state, for potential crow purposes vs. Burntpork, that CoD Vita will largely be a non-factor in any territory regarding Vita sales. I think it will have a high attach ratio for the system, but I don't think we'll be able to see anything above a moderate boost (<75,000 vs. prior month/following month) from the game. Of course, something like a bundle pack or a price drop during the same month would twist this up a bit, but until something like that happens I'll stick with my prediction that we'll see Vita sales improve only slightly.

The dudebros that comprise most of the fanbase are not hardcore gamers. They're casuals that like guns. I think that's the number 1 point that people need to understand about the series.

OrangeGrayBlue said:
I would just like to go ahead and state, for potential crow purposes vs. Burntpork, that CoD Vita will largely be a non-factor in any territory regarding Vita sales. I think it will have a high attach ratio for the system, but I don't think we'll be able to see anything above a moderate boost (<75,000 vs. prior month/following month) from the game. Of course, something like a bundle pack or a price drop during the same month would twist this up a bit, but until something like that happens I'll stick with my prediction that we'll see Vita sales improve only slightly.

The dudebros that comprise most of the fanbase are not hardcore gamers. They're casuals that like guns. I think that's the number 1 point that people need to understand about the series.
Also the fact that FPS games don't sell on handhelds like they do on the consoles.

Road

Dengeki Sales, Set 19 - 25, 2011 (week 39)

01. (__) [PS3] Dark Souls (From Software) - 271,559 / 271,559 [ST: ~90% => 302,000]
02. (__) [PS3] ICO / Shadow of the Colossus Limited Box (SCE) - 89,578 / 89,578
03. (__) [PSP] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 (Konami) - 67,567 / 67,567 [ST: ~85% => 79,000]
04. (01) [WII] Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary: Famicom & Super Famicom Dragon Quest I-II-III (Square Enix) - 61,805 / 315,338 (-76%)
05. (__) [3DS] Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei (Marvelous Entertainment) - 51,846 / 51,846
06. (__) [360] Gears of War 3 (Microsoft Game Studios) - 51,079 / 51,079
07. (__) [PSP] Busou Shinki: Battle Masters Mk. 2 (Konami) - 33,311 / 33,311
08. (__) [PS3] To Heart 2 DX Plus (Aquaplus) - 28,325 / 28,325
09. (02) [PS3] Tales of Xillia (Bandai Namco) - 24,983 / 595,994 (-59%)
10. (05) [WII] Rhythm Heaven (Nintendo) - 18,554 / 484,789 (+19%)
11. (__) [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom 3 [PSP the Best] (Capcom) - 16,313 / 16,313
12. (__) [PS3] Champion Jockey: Gallop Racer & G1 Jockey (Koei Tecmo) - 15,835 / 15,835
13. (04) [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo) - 15,793 / 2,598,528 (-1%)
14. (03) [PS3] Resident Evil: Revival Selection (Capcom) - 14,106 / 115,159 (-43%)
15. (07) [NDS] Kirby Mass Attack (Nintendo) - 13,861 / 240,918 (+20%)
16. (__) [PS3] Shadow of the Colossus (SCE) - 13,651 / 13,651
17. (09) [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) - 12,229 / 393,556 (+18%)
18. (10) [3DS] Pokemon Rumble Blast (Pokemon Co.) - 10,653 / 182,448 (+25%)
19. (06) [PS3] Monster Hunter Freedom 3 HD Ver. (Capcom) - 10,571 / 418,635 (-23%)
20. (__) [PS3] Shadows of the Damned (Electronic Arts) - 8,473 / 8,473

00. (__) [PS3] ICO (SCE) - 8,000 / 8,000

*ST: Sell-through => estimated copies shipped.

Other software (first week / LTD):

2009-02-05 [PS3] Demon's Souls [all prices] (SCE) - 46,000 / 325,000
2010-09-16 [PSP] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 (Konami) - 50,000 / 109,000

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/411/411819/
http://megalodon.jp/2011-0930-1908-54/news.dengeki.com/soft/ranking/ranking.html

Week 38: 09-12~09-18

allan-bh

Road said:
Demon's Souls LTD: 348k (177k first release; 171k "best").

In the end, it didn't outsell it just with the first week.

Last know number for Demon's Souls "best" in Famitsu is 68.524. Huge difference.

Tailzo

I wonder why they sold Ico and Shadow the colossus HD remasters as seperate games in Japan? And was it a good idea? Those Ico sales aren't very good?

What did Ico and Nico sell originally, for some reason I don't remember them being all that much? I wonder if they can match the PS2 versions?

DNF

OrangeGrayBlue said:
Yeah but no handheld before has had dual-analog controls. This changes everything.

lol
even if dual-analog controls would make fps sales huge on handhelds,since it isn't a exclusive feature for Vita it's not really an advantage.

wrowa

lunchwithyuzo said:
What did Ico and Nico sell originally, for some reason I don't remember them being all that much? I wonder if they can match the PS2 versions?
Using the Famitsu (LTD) numbers provided by garaph:

2001-12-06 Ico 85,005
2002-10-17 ICO (PlayStation 2 the Best) 8,802
2004-08-05 ICO (PlayStation2 the Best) 90,501

2005-10-27 Shadow of the Colossus 190,916
2006-06-00 Shadow of the Colossus (PlayStation 2 the Best) 25,736
2010-02-04 Shadow of the Colossus (PlayStation 2 the Best Reprint) 6,504

BurntPork

Banned
BishopLamont said:
SM3DL will sell more than Galaxy, its the 2D Marios that it has to outdo to gain any kind of achievement, MK7 will depend on how the 3DS sells over time, and by the looks of it, it'll do fine. Besides that, the point is that all those games will sell a shitload more than any VITA port/multi/brother of PS3 versions that come out. Of course there's always the possibility that some game goes to the VITA and breaks out because of the handheld nature like what happened with MH, but the same goes for the 3DS too.

Dunno why you even mention that Pokemon hasn't been announced, its a given that it'll come out and sell shitloads too.
Well, of course SM3DL won't even come close to NSMB(Wii) sales.

The issue is that a main Pokemon is 17.5 months away in the west if Game Freak is keeping to their usual schedule. Now, if Game Freak breaks their schedule and Pokemon does make it out worldwide next year, it'll be a whole different ballgame. But that's a pretty big if.

OrangeGrayBlue said:

Looking at Vita's apparent positioning and the announced software lineup, it really does seem like Sony has staked the system's future in the West, at least in the short term, on the gamble that a sizable percentage of the dudebro crowd is just waiting for the right combination of hardware and established console IPs to eagerly embrace handheld gaming.

I can't see that working out very well for them, frankly, even if CoD, Bioshock, and AC all turn out to be polished, high-quality original titles. And I doubt that'll be the case for more than two of those.

test_account

XP-39C²
Jokeropia said:
I believe they generally focused on the industry overall rather than any individual market. There was at least one article that mentioned the Japanese market specifically though, and it was even written after the MH announcements.
Ok, i see. We'll see how the 3DS does in other territories besides Japan this holiday season =)

DNF said:
even if dual-analog controls would make fps sales huge on handhelds,since it isn't a exclusive feature for Vita it's not really an advantage.
It is an advantage because it is on a handheld. If you want an handheld gaming device, but also wants dual analog, then Vita is pretty much your only choice (i know about the 3DS addon, but it will (so far) only be used for selected games). In comparison, it would be a bit like saying that the DS didnt have advantages because touch screens and dual screens already excisted elsewhere.

test_account said:
Ok, i see. We'll see how the 3DS does in other territories besides Japan this holiday season =)

It is an advantage because it is on a handheld. If you want an handheld gaming device, but also wants dual analog, then Vita is pretty much your only choice (i know about the 3DS addon, but it will (so far) only be used for selected games). In comparison, it would be a bit like saying that the DS didnt have advantages because touch screens and dual screens already excisted elsewhere.

How can it be an advantage if the 3DS also has dual analog? In fact if anything, the 3DS has the advantage here now because it also has 4 shoulder buttons too!

mclem

BurntPork said:
Well, of course SM3DL won't even come close to NSMB(Wii) sales

Nintendo do appear to be trying hard to isolate just what the key difference in perception is, at least. it's the most 2D-like 3D Mario yet.

test_account

XP-39C²
Nuclear Muffin said:
How can it be an advantage if the 3DS also has dual analog? In fact if anything, the 3DS has the advantage here now because it also has 4 shoulder buttons too!
It depends on what you mean it is an advantage over. Personally i think that it is an advantage to have dual analog on a handheld eventhough it excist on consoles because i think its cool to have the option on handhelds as well. Doesnt matter if the handheld is 3DS or Vita, or both :)

And yes, i would indeed concider having 4 shoulder buttons as an advantage as well eventhough that it has excited for other systems for 10+ years.

test_account said:
It depends on what you mean it is an advantage over. Personally i think that it is an advantage to have dual analog on a handheld eventhough it excist on consoles because i think its cool to have the option on handhelds as well. Doesnt matter if the handheld is 3DS or Vita, or both :)

And yes, i would indeed concider having 4 shoulder buttons as an advantage as well eventhough that it has excited for other systems for 10+ years.

So what advantage does the Vita have over the 3DS here then?

Or are you trying to say that it has an advantage over the PSP?

Amir0x once pointed out something which I hadn't thought of. CoD is a game almost exclusively focused on online play, like many other shooters, and as he said, people don't want to play online using airport or your dorm-wide funky wireless, that is, portability of PSV won't matter much when it comes to competitive online games.

test_account

XP-39C²
Nuclear Muffin said:
So what advantage does the Vita have over the 3DS here then?

Or are you trying to say that it has an advantage over the PSP?
I understood his post like that the dual analog on Vita wasnt going be anything special/interesting because it already excist elsewhere. But he must correct me if i understood him wrong.

Over the 3DS? Not much in my opinion, only thing is sticks VS sliders, but that is a matter of taste. But it doesnt necessarily have to be an advantage over another product. The way i see it, it is more of an advantage to have something extra on that particular device, it doesnt matter if it can be found elsewhere. For example, i see it as this: "i find it as an advantage if a handheld gaming device has 2 analog sticks instead of having 1 or no sticks at all" =)

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Muffin's simple point is that 3DS also has dual analog via the attachment, and on top of that two extra shoulder buttons. You acknowledged this in your post but put it down because few use it. Still, the games that need it can use it, and most likely will do so, at least optionally, like Monster Hunter 3G does, making Muffin's point valid still.

test_account

XP-39C²
walking fiend said:
Amir0x once pointed out something which I hadn't thought of. CoD is a game almost exclusively focused on online play, like many other shooters, and as he said, people don't want to play online using airport or your dorm-wide funky wireless, that is, portability of PSV won't matter much when it comes to competitive online games.
I think that is only a guess. Personally i think that not everyone will keep carrying the PS Vita around everywhere. Like me, i have actually never taken my PSP elsewhere except to my parents. And it is the same with laptops, not everyone keeps carrying them around. I'm on a 2 year old laptop now, but i think that it has only been outside the house a few times.

Alextended said:
Muffin's simple point is that 3DS also has dual analog via the attachment, and on top of that two extra shoulder buttons. You acknowledged this in your post but put it down because few use it. Still, the games that need it can use it, and most likely will do so, at least optionally, like Monster Hunter 3G does, making Muffin's point valid still.
I didnt down anything, i only pointed out what the difference is. I dont think that it is any big secret that more PS Vita games will support dual analog compared to how many 3DS game support it. Is this something negative? Depends on how you see it, but personally i dont think that it is a big deal, i dont see it as a big negative at least.

But read my post above here and you see what i mean :) I havnt said anything negative about the 3DS here and i have not argued against Nuclear Muffin here.

DNF

test_account said:
I understood his post like that the dual analog on Vita wasnt going be anything special/interesting because it already excist elsewhere. But he must correct me if i understood him wrong.

Over the 3DS? Not much in my opinion, only thing is sticks VS sliders, but that is a matter of taste. But it doesnt necessarily have to be an advantage over another product. The way i see it, it is more of an advantage to have something extra on that particular device, it doesnt matter if it can be found elsewhere. For example, i see it as this: "i find it as an advantage if a handheld gaming device has 2 analog sticks instead of having 1 or no sticks at all" =)

sorry for my lack of making easy to understand statements

i was referring to OrangeGrayBlue (who made fun of burntporks statement)
Vita having dual analog and HD graphics makes this a whole different situation. Even if it only sells half as much as it does on console, it'll really push sales. If it's a console port and it lets you share stats with the PS3 version, it's going to push Vita sky-high.
that fps games on vita could get higher sales than fps games on handhelds normally do, because of the two analog sticks.

but even if dual analogs would skyrocket these games, 3ds has this also available (maybe even sooner than the vita releases in the west) so i dont understood how vita could gain much of it.

also since 3ds + attachment is likely cheaper than a vita it doesn't look for me that it's much of a disadvantage that not all 3ds games use / all 3ds systems will have the attachment.
if the 2 sticks really will attract a new significant quantity of userbase i see them equally attracted to both handhelds.

Loudninja

So does anyone know how Ico and Shadow of the Colossus sales compare to the Ps2 versions?

Edit:Nvm I didn't see the post above. :)

Jokeropia

BurntPork said:
Pokemon hasn't been announced yet, and there's no guarantee that SM3DL or MK7 will sell as well as Galaxy or MKDS
It's a foregone conclusion that Pokemon will show up at some point, and while the second point is correct, I feel pretty confident in predicting they will sell more than CoD Vita.

test_account

XP-39C²
DNF said:
sorry for my lack of making easy to understand statements

i was referring to OrangeGrayBlue (who made fun of burntporks statement)

that fps games on vita could get higher sales than fps games on handhelds normally do, because of the two analog sticks.

but even if dual analogs would skyrocket these games, 3ds has this also available (maybe even sooner than the vita releases in the west) so i dont understood how vita could gain much of it.

also since 3ds + attachment is likely cheaper than a vita it doesn't look for me that it's much of a disadvantage that not all 3ds games use / all 3ds systems will have the attachment.
if the 2 sticks really will attract a new significant quantity of userbase i see them equally attracted to both handhelds.
No worries, thanks for the explanation, i understand better what you mean now :)

Sure, both systems share the same feature (dual analog), so they both share the same advantage here indeed. I think it will come down to support of games and adverticement. I can see that it will be much more known that PS Vita has 2 sticks. But we'll see how much Nintendo will push the addon, could be pushed more than i think.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
21./03. [PS3] Resident Evil: Revival Selection <ADV> (Capcom) {2011.09.08} (¥4.490)
22./10. [PSP] Monster Hunter Diary: Pokapoka Felyne G <ETC> (Capcom) {2011.08.10} (¥3.990)
23./11. [PS3] Hot Shots Golf 5 (PlayStation 3 the Best Reprint) # <SPT> (SCE) {2011.09.08} (¥6.980)
24./09. [PSP] Grand Knights History <RPG> (Marvelous Entertainment) {2011.09.01} (¥5.229)
25./21. [3DS] Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog / Shiba / Toy Poodle & New Friends <ETC> (Nintendo) {2011.02.26} (¥4.800)
26./17. [NDS] Pokemon Black / White <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2010.09.18} (¥4.800)
27./23. [PSP] Little Battler Xperience <RPG> (Level 5) {2011.06.16} (¥5.980)
28./19. [PS3] Call of Duty: Black Ops - Dubbed Edition (Reprint) <ACT> (Square Enix) {2011.09.01} (¥3.990)
29./26. [WII] Inazuma Eleven Strikers <SPT> (Level 5) {2011.07.16} (¥5.980)
30./25. [PSP] Taiko Drum Master Portable DX <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.07.14} (¥5.229)
31./34. [WII] Mario Kart Wii <RCE> (Nintendo) {2008.04.10} (¥5.800)
32./15. [WII] Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.09.08} (¥6.090)
33./22. [PSP] Dynasty Warriors 7: Special <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2011.08.25} (¥6.090)
34./35. [WII] Wii Party <ETC> (Nintendo) {2010.07.08} (¥4.800)
35./32. [3DS] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP <ADV> (Bandai Namco) {2011.05.26} (¥6.090)
36./27. [PSP] God Eater: Burst (PSP the Best) <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.09.15} (¥2.800)
37./36. [WII] Wii Fit Plus <HOB> (Nintendo) {2009.10.01} (¥2.000)
38./28. [NDS] Sweet PreCure: Melody Collection <ETC> (Bandai Namco) {2011.08.25} (¥5.040)
39./24. [PS3] Samurai Warriors 3: Empires # <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) {2011.08.25} (¥6.090)
40./41. [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii <ACT> (Nintendo) {2009.12.03} (¥5.800)
41./31. [PSP] Toriko: Gourmet Survival <ACT> (Bandai Namco) {2011.08.04} (¥5.229)
42./40. [WII] Wii Play: Motion <ETC> (Nintendo) {2011.07.07} (¥4.800)
43./16. [PSP] Uta no Prince-Sama: Repeat <ADV> (Broccoli) {2011.08.11} (¥5.040)
44./37. [PS3] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2nd Reprint) <ACT> (Square Enix) {2011.09.01} (¥2.940)
45./00. [WII] Super Smash Bros. Brawl <FTG> (Nintendo) {2008.01.31} (¥6.800)
46./43. [PSP] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Rockstar Classics) <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive) {2011.07.21} (¥2.500)
47./18. [PS3] Resistance 3 <ACT> (SCE) {2011.09.08} (¥5.980)
48./42. [NDS] Puyo Puyo! 20th Anniversary # <PZL> (Sega) {2011.07.14} (¥5.040)
49./30. [PSP] Mobile Suit Gundam: New Giren's Ambition <SLG> (Bandai Namco) {2011.08.25} (¥6.280)
50./45. [PS3] Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PlayStation 3 the Best) <ADV> (Capcom) {2010.11.11} (¥2.990)

Top 50

PS3 - 16
PSP - 13
WII - 11
3DS - 5
NDS - 4
360 - 1

SOFTWARE
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |
|  ALL  |  1.213.000 |    800.000 |  1.540.856 | 32.622.000 | 42.167.403 |

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Media Create mentioned it too and is the explanation hw was high for almost all systems.

2 days of last week were holidays

19 - Monday - Respect for the Aged Day (keiro no hi)
23 - Friday - Autumn Equinox

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Japan has 3 months left to recover. Software is the very big problem but it should cover a big distance the last 2 months.

1*: [ALL] Hardware Value 2004 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2003.12.29} - * / *
2*: [ALL] Hardware Value 2005 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2004.12.27} - * / *
3*: [ALL] Hardware Value 2006 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2005.12.26} - * / *
4*: [ALL] Hardware Value 2007 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2007.01.01} - * / *
5*: [ALL] Hardware Value 2008 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2007.12.31} - * / *
6*: [ALL] Hardware Value 2009 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2008.12.29} - * / *
7*: [ALL] Hardware Value 2010 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2009.12.28} - * / *
8*: [ALL] Hardware Value 2011 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2010.12.27} - * / *
WXfse.png

1*: [ALL] Software Value 2004 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2003.12.29} - * / *
2*: [ALL] Software Value 2005 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2004.12.27} - * / *
3*: [ALL] Software Value 2006 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2005.12.26} - * / *
4*: [ALL] Software Value 2007 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2007.01.01} - * / *
5*: [ALL] Software Value 2008 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2007.12.31} - * / *
6*: [ALL] Software Value 2009 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2008.12.29} - * / *
7*: [ALL] Software Value 2010 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2009.12.28} - * / *
8*: [ALL] Software Value 2011 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2010.12.27} - * / *
wpGpK.png

1*: [ALL] Total Value 2004 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2003.12.29} - * / *
2*: [ALL] Total Value 2005 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2004.12.27} - * / *
3*: [ALL] Total Value 2006 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2005.12.26} - * / *
4*: [ALL] Total Value 2007 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2007.01.01} - * / *
5*: [ALL] Total Value 2008 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2007.12.31} - * / *
6*: [ALL] Total Value 2009 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2008.12.29} - * / *
7*: [ALL] Total Value 2010 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2009.12.28} - * / *
8*: [ALL] Total Value 2011 (Millions Yen) (All Publishers) {2010.12.27} - * / *
3A3Gx.png

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
According to get6-2:

DQ Collection appears to be sold out at many stores with retailers waiting for new shipments. He gives a target of 550K final shipment.

Many 3DS new owners buy the system from now because of the solid upcoming line up and expecting shortages at December, with MH3G being the most anticipated title.

Chris, with the unusually strong holiday lineup all around, can we expect a full recovery or only a partial bridge to where it should be?

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
thestopsign said:
Chris, with the unusually strong holiday lineup all around, can we expect a full recovery or only a partial bridge to where it should be?
Total LTD value (up to September for 2011)
bLheW.png

Total value for last quarter (Oct-Dec)
ngil7.png

In the scenario it matches every best October, November and December, 2011 will end at 530.000 million yen.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Comgnet weekly chart

Index aggregation period: Tuesday October 02, 2011 ~ September 26, 2011

[PS3] Dynasty Warriors 6, Takeshi future transfer - 244pt
[PS3] Dark Soul - 146pt
[PSP] Legend of Heroes Ao no Kiseki (Limited Edition) - 139pt
[Wii] Dragon Quest NES and SNES I · II · III Final Fantasy Anniversary 25 - 67pt
[Wii] Family fishing is your computer Bundle - 55pt
[PSP] Ao no Kiseki Complete Edition Book Hero - 43pt
[PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP the Best - 36pt
[PSP] Evangelion - Impact Sound - (Limited Edition) - 26pt
[PS3] Resident Evil Revival Selection HD Remastered Edition - 26pt
[PSP] Ao no Kiseki Drama CD Bundle The Legend of Heroes - 24pt
[PSP] 5D's TAGFORCE6 Yugioh - 23pt
[NDS] Atsumete! Kirby - 23pt
[PSP] Evangelion - Sound Impact - Special Edition (Limited Edition) - 22pt
[3DS] Kagura &#38275;&#20081; - portrait of young girls - - 22pt
[Wii] Everybody's Rhythm Tengoku - 21pt
[PS3] Limited Box Colossus and ICO / Wanda - 21pt
[PSP] Busou mk.2 Battle Masters - 19pt
[3DS] Pokemon Super Scramble - 18pt
[PS3] Tales of export Syria - 16pt
[PSP] ~ Apocalypse Edition Wand of Fortune 2 to sink to the space-time - 15pt

And an update on the daily chart

[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 336pt
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in their Limited Edition! BOX - 262pt
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 - 228pt
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 159pt
[3DS] Monster 3G (Limited Edition) - 148pt
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 119Pt
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 117pt
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 110Pt
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 106pt
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII&#12532;&#12455;&#12523;&#12469;&#12473; - 82Pt
[3DS] Monster 3G (Slide Pad Bundle) - 76pt
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 74pt
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol (Limited Edition) - 70pt
[PSP] NARUTO-Naruto - Shippuuden Narutimate Impact - 58pt
[PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 51pt
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko 4 Disgaea Disgaea. Append Limited Edition - 48pt
[PS3] Goodbye Special Edition ~ Macross F Movie Tsubasa ~ Hybrid Pack - 46pt
[NDS] One Piece Gigant Battle the New World 2 (Limited Edition) - 40pt
[3DS] 3D Super Mario Land - 39pt
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 38Pt

Road

I need to pay more attention on this Comgnet info posted every week.

Not for the numbers, though. The translations are priceless.

Takao

Banned
Road said:
I need to pay more attention on this Comgnet info posted every week.

Not for the numbers, though. The translations are priceless.

I can't wait to have Love in Guam, and get my copy of Family fishing is your computer.

Tailzo

Mpl90 said:
Comgnet weekly chart

Index aggregation period: Tuesday October 02, 2011 ~ September 26, 2011

[PS3] Tales of export Syria - 16pt
Please tell me what this is. Sounds really weird. Is this actually Tales of Xillia or something?

Takao

Banned
Tailzo said:
Please tell me what this is. Sounds really weird. Is this actually Tales of Xillia or something?

It's actually a game based on the recent unrest in Syria. The Japanese are quick, and heartless.

Yes, it's Xillia.

Top Bottom