• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 38, 2012 (Sep 17 - Sep 23)

Takes a lot of work thinking all those puns. Have a cookie for the effort!

Changing subjects (sorta... ok not really), now that MH is getting online, doesn't it make the 'multiplatform MH' less unlikely? I'm not going to say more likely, because that implies there could've been a sign that it was possible for it to happen sometime. But now saying it isn't as crazy as it used to be before online. In this hypothetical case, it wouldn't happen until after MH4 of course, since that one is pretty much guaranteed to be exclusive.

I think it's an interesting debate, wether or not it's feasible, what are the pro's it could have, and what are the cons. How would capcom go around into doing it?

My opinion, of course, is that it's not going to happen, but it's not an absolute impossibility anymore. Of course looking at this, if it happens after MH4 then it's already too late anyways, lol.

and somewhere near capcom HQ an alarm is sounding right now

I predict you will see MH4 Ultimate super addition WiiU cross play with MH4 3DS, sometime early 2014, It'll have online cross system play like FF Echoes of Time
Believe

Sorry to be the doom sayer, but Sony has basically been conceding Japan since they chose to allow Nintendo a year to themselves.

Soul Sacrifice isn't going to do anything.

I don't think the 1 year was the sole factor, but I do think it plays on the misfortune of the Vita. However the fact that you think that nothing can be done doesn't make an interesting discussion :p. I'll ask how would you go about it, if you were hired to save the Vita in japan?

Basically hope for a miracle because they're dead anyway. I guess that makes sense

Prediction. Call of Duty Vita will help Vita out more in the west than Soul Sacrifice will in Japan.

The software at the current price would do little for its fortunes it needs a lower price.

I said it's not a high budget game referring to the fact that it's not a game that shows how powerful Vita is (though is nice, it's not Uncharted or Assassin's Creed), therefore the graphical comparison you also underlined wouldn't be so astonishing.

By the way, we still don't know in which features those games would be better than Monster Hunter 4...

PS: I didn't know there even existed a Soul Sacrifice defense force!

It may not be uncharted or AC but as long as it can be marketed as a plus it can be used to be marketed as such. Besides it won't be competing with those games.

Better? That's a marketing term, however it does have different qualities/mechanics that can be communicated as such.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Considering MH4 has already online from the beginning, it's pretty good the possibility we'll get directly MH4 just on 3DS in March 2014. Then, 4G can be a 3DS-Wii U affair with no problem at all.

iOS, or Vita is what I mean.

My opinion (as i've said in the past) is that multi 3DS-Wii U releases are the real aim of Capcom. It probably won't happen with MH4 but surely with 4G.

iOS release will continue to happen. Vita basically has no chance. I think the more interesting question is if the clones will ever go to 3DS. I mean realistically they won't continue on Vita for very long if Sony actually does pull it, and PSP only has a little while left of viability for a big game

jman2050

Superior hardware entails more than just graphics. 2 analog sticks

Valid, but I imagine irrelevant. The MH crowd has been using single-analog stuff for years, and even so, separate-screen touch interface is MH4's own advantage.

bigger and better quality screen.

I thought we weren't talking about graphics.

Better AI because of the processor capabilities

AI is mostly a design problem, not an engineering problem. Assuming that A) the game in question doesn't require more than basic useful AI algorithms, a condition that applies practically to almost every twitch-based game ever made, and B) the programmers are competent and using optimal algorithms, then the hardware has little correlation with whether the AI works as intended. Granted, if you have a game that requires very involved and branching calculated solutions (say a strategy game or even something simple like Chess) then the increased power will indeed help in performing those calculations, but even then time is usually not a hugely inhibiting factor in those games. And in the case of Monster Hunter type games, which all use relatively simple AI by design, the hardware is irrelevant.

Connectivity features and gaming network superiority.

You're going to have to be more specific cause, from my understanding, there isn't a single thing Vita can do network-wise that the 3DS can't. In fact, taking into account Streetpass and Spotpass, the 3DS actually has the advantage in this area.

I never mentioned graphics, again that was just you. However the graphics are also better on the Vita.

But that's literally the only argument you have that is specific to the platform and not the game.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I don't think the 1 year was the sole factor, but I do think it plays on the misfortune of the Vita. However the fact that you think that nothing can be done doesn't make an interesting discussion :p. I'll ask how would you go about it, if you were hired to save the Vita in japan?

Now? I genuinely think it is too late. If money was no object I would throw cash at SE and Capcom and anyone else, but I frankly do not think that would even be enough. Maybe if Vita was doing well in the West Sony could try and parlay that into more support (kind of what Nintendo has been doing), but Vita is a bigger failure there than in Japan.

Right now, realistically, if I am in charge at Sony I am planning on quietly pulling the plug and moving all internal development to PS4 and trying like hell to make 3rd parties believe that Vita's mistakes will not be replicated on PS4.

The software at the current prince would do little for its fortunes it needs a lower price.

I frankly think that Sony could cut Vita's price by a full $100/10,000Y, and past the initial bump, weekly sales would settle at a baseline maybe a third higher than where they are now. Which I'm pretty sure would still be under 50K/week worldwide.

Vita doesn't have any exclusive software that would sell that well even on a healthy handheld platform. That's its most fundamental problem, not its price.

Now? I genuinely think it is too late. If money was no object I would throw cash at SE and Capcom and anyone else, but I frankly do not think that would even be enough. Maybe if Vita was doing well in the West Sony could try and parlay that into more support (kind of what Nintendo has been doing), but Vita is a bigger failure there than in Japan.

Right now, realistically, if I am in charge at Sony I am planning on quietly pulling the plug and moving all internal development to PS4 and trying like hell to make 3rd parties believe that Vita's mistakes will not be replicated on PS4.

You cheated and promoted yourself to be in charge of Sony, I just placed you in charge of the Vita Salvation arm. You'll try the money hats? I don't think they would be as effective with large publishers nowadays, they are more concerned with making the right moves to not scare investors that I believe they won't play.

I do think that in Sony position they shouldn't aim for niches, they need mainstream hits, anything else won't cut it long term because of their financial situation, thus pulling support from Vita and concentrating only on PS4 going forward is a sensible proposition.

I frankly think that Sony could cut Vita's price by a full $100/10,000Y, and past the initial bump, weekly sales would settle at a baseline maybe a third higher than where they are now. Which I'm pretty sure would still be under 50K/week worldwide.

Vita doesn't have any exclusive software that would sell that well even on a healthy handheld platform. That's its most fundamental problem, not its price.

Agreed, they need to tackle both issues.

test_account

XP-39C²
I think that it's a mix of reasons.
If an hardware company usually stops to support its own system near the launch of the new one (as usually Nintendo does with its own first party products, with its distributions, with its promo push, with its non-existent new models) probably companies will be more focused on the new system (supposing that first party efforts in distributions, promotion and support will be focused on it, too).

And viceversa.

Not even mentioning the already described "incentives".

So, hardware house behaviour push third party perceptions.
Yeah, that sounds very likely i think. It would be more of an indirect push to 3rd parties, like "look at this piece of hardware, we give you you this and that possibilities with it". But then it is ultimately up to the 3rd party developers to make the platform change themself (not concidering moneyhats being done) if they believe that is a good business decition.

I can never understand the bigger screen argument for the Vita over the 3DS.

3DS has two screens with the total real estate dwarfing that of the Vita.
I'm not going to say much about the arguement of what is best, but the difference with two screens is that you can only focus on one of them at the same time. You can focus on the black bar that are between the screens, but that wont give the same good focus as just looking directly at one screen.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius

Vita has to be saved in Japan and west. If that means throwing huge amounts of money for 3rd party exclusives, with uncertain results in the end, better let it on life support for the remaining of its life and focus entirelly on PS4.

West looks already a lost case, the market has changed dramatically, but it could have some sort of comeback in Japan with redesign, price cut and 1-2 big games.

Vita has to be saved in Japan and west. If that means throwing huge amounts of money for 3rd party exclusives, with uncertain results in the end, better let it on life support for the remaining of its life and focus entirelly on PS4.

West looks already a lost case, the market has changed dramatically, but it could have some sort of comeback in Japan with redesign, price cut and 1-2 big games.

I 100% agree with you here, this is the most realistic strategy that they can attempt. Hopefully we see it executed and the results.

test_account

XP-39C²
That is amazing! There is some info in the article about other games too:

The article also revealed that Gung-Ho Entertainment's Puzzles & Dragons iOS game and Square Enix's Kaku-San-Sei Million Arthur card battle role-playing game for iOS and Android devices each also earn a few hundred million yen (a few million dollars) in revenue each month.

Unozawa used the example of Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, a free PlayStation 3 game that Namco Bandai Games released in June. In the game, players can play three games every two hours, then players must wait two hours to play again. However, players can instead choose to play right away for a fee. Players can also pay a fee to unlock additional mobile suits, weapons, and parts. Unozawa noted that 75% of players choose to pay to play the game.

By the end of August, the game had brought in 700 million yen (about US$9 million) in revenue, which is more than the cost of developing the game.

Would that really be a wise choice when they plan to take a loss on the system for 4 years at its current price?

The only reason I could see this being viable is because the memory cards are already ludicrously priced. Thing is, it's still risky because the majority isn't going to buy the 32GB card (the card the make the most insane profit margins on). In the US, the profit margin per 3rd party game that would go to Sony is probably around $10, so it would take a good amount of games to recoup the cost if the person only bought a 4GB card and all their titles from retail. The same would be likely be true in Japan.

I agree that sales would definitely jump a bit even without incredibly compelling software (though there definitely is some good stuff in the pipeline that will be overlooked due to the cost of entry and similarity to already available experiences), but I think that discount may be too steep for Sony to stomach well. Their gaming department is already deep in debt and I doubt they'd want to even consider a plan that may dig a MUCH deeper hole.

It's obvious that Nintendo was able to impose such a massive markdown because they were probably making one of their highest profit margins from hardware ever. Sony doesn't have that wiggle room and has yet to announce the MK7, SM3DL, and NSMB2 equivalents that will be in 3/4 of the user base's libraries.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon would have been perfect for mid-late October in time for Halloween.

ARGH NOA.

I'm really hoping for a localization blow out by next year. I want Etrian Odyssey IV, Soul Hackers, Bravely Default... basically all the big releases Japan's had so far.

I find it interesting that the Vita seems to be getting so many more localizations than the 3DS when many of the titles and their genres have proven themselves to be lucrative in the west...

Road

ibx4iJ2prG9Ptg.png

NSMB2 bomba.
DQX bomba.
Oni Training bomba.

Next up: Resident Evil 6.

Nekki

PSP/PS3 were selling more software then weren't they?

Yeah. PS3, PSV, and PSP to a lower degree are pulling down the rest of the market.

Not to say there haven't been flops on Nintendo hardware of course. NSMB2 is underperforming, KH3D created a black hole. Oni Training needs a lot more time to show it's mettle though so i'm not gonna call that yet

Daschysta

Digital sales also have to be taken into account, as Nintendo largely had never really offered full retail games online before this year. Sales for Oni Training online and to an extent, Mario are at least statistically significant.

I find it interesting that the Vita seems to be getting so many more localizations than the 3DS when many of the titles and their genres have proven themselves to be lucrative in the west...
Seems being the operative word, looking at dated release lists for the rest of the year, these are the Japanese localizations:

PS Vita
10.02.12 New Little King's Story (Konami)
10.16.12 Ragnorak Odyssey (Xseed Games)
10.23.12 Street Fighter X Tekken (Capcom)
10.23.12 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz (Sega)
10.23.12 Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Aksys Games)
10.26.12 DJ Max Technika Tune Max (Pentavision) *Korean
11.20.12 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Golden (Atlus)

Nintendo 3DS
10.04.12 Cave Story + (Nicalis)
10.07.12 Pokémon Dream Radar (Nintendo)
10.09.12 Code of Princess (Atlus)
10.18.12 Sparkle Snapshots 3D (Nintendo)
10.22.12 Style Savvy: Trendsetters (Nintendo)
10.28.12 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo)
11.05.12 Freaky Forms Deluxe: Your Creations Alive! (Nintendo)
11.06.12 Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (Natsume)
11.08.12 Pokédex 3D Pro (Nintendo)
11.11.12 Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Nintendo)
11.20.12 Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Konami)
12.03.12 Brain-Age: Concentration Training (Nintendo)

Nintendo 3DS

To be fair, I've removed the eshop-only releases.

watershed

Banned
To be fair, I've removed the eshop-only releases.

Because those games don't count as being localized? And the point still stands, the 3ds is getting more Japanese localizations than the Vita through the end of the year. The original poster who said otherwise was mistaken.

Mpl90

Seems being the operative word, looking at dated release lists for the rest of the year, these are the Japanese localizations:

PS Vita

Nintendo 3DS

You could also count Crash City Mayhem here in Europe (Runabout 3D) and Girls' Fashion Shoot both in US and Europe by RSG, which is Nicola cantabile 2.

You could also count Crash City Mayhem here in Europe (Runabout 3D) and Girls' Fashion Shoot both in US and Europe by RSG, which is Nicola cantabile 2.
Runabout 3D's actually getting localized! I wish Majesco or Agetec or 505 or some othe budget peddler would bring it here, I have fond memories of the PS1 and DC games.

There's also some other JP developed games (like Nowpro's Transformers), but they're made for the english market, not localized.

Mpl90

Runabout 3D's actually getting localized! I wish Majesco or Agetec or 505 or some othe budget peddler would bring it here, I have gond memories of the PS1 and DC games.

Majesco has already registered it on ESRB. But they've not given a release date yet.
Actually, maybe for most of the localization we have to wait after they're released in Japan. Many times these games have been announced some time after they came out in the home territory. Heck, even two of the four Guild 01 games are coming, in Europe too.

PS Vita

Nintendo 3DS

I think its a good enough list for Vita. Lacks any big Japanese system sellers though.

It's honestly sad how quickly Sega has basically died. Their big western releases are Sonic Racing and Super Monkey Ball Vita. And Yakuza is their big Japanese release. When they really said they would focusing on like 5 brands they meant it. Not a peep from them on a new Phantasy Star game either. I wonder if Phantasy Star Victory ever actually existed.

It's honestly sad how quickly Sega has basically died. Their big western releases are Sonic Racing and Super Monkey Ball Vita. And Yakuza is their big Japanese release. When they really said they would focusing on like 5 brands they meant it. Not a peep from them on a new Phantasy Star game either. I wonder if Phantasy Star Victory ever actually existed.

Phantasy Star Victory was just a joke name they were using before they announced PSO 2 iirc

It may not be uncharted or AC but as long as it can be marketed as a plus it can be used to be marketed as such. Besides it won't be competing with those games.

Better? That's a marketing term, however it does have different qualities/mechanics that can be communicated as such.

People know Vita is more powerful than 3DS to begin with; therefore, Vita games are obviously better looking... I don' t understand why making such silly comparison, also considering how little interest Monster Hunter fans have in graphics.

By the way, surely Soul Sacrifice and God Eater 2 have different qualities, and so what? They cannot market something which might even not be better. And that's also because the interest is in Capcom's game. If God Eater could not steal userbase on PSP from Monster Hunter, how can it do now? To me, it seems a quite useless argument.

Majesco has already registered it on ESRB. But they've not given a release date yet.
Actually, maybe for most of the localization we have to wait after they're released in Japan. Many times these games have been announced some time after they came out in the home territory. Heck, even two of the four Guild 01 games are coming, in Europe too.

Guild 01? No way seriously? Where what when how why?

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
First day sellthrough

Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta - 50-60%
SD Gundam G Generation: Overworld - 50-60%
Dead or Alive 5 - 50%
Earth Defense Force 3 Portable - 40%
Earth Defense Force 3 Portable - Double-enlistment Pack < 50%
Style Savvy: Trendsetters < 30%
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters - zzzzzz

21./27. [WII] Mario Party 9 <ETC> (Nintendo) {2012.04.26} (¥5.800)
22./00. [360] Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning <RPG> (Spike Chunsoft) {2012.09.20} (¥8.190)
23./21. [3DS] Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate # <ACT> (Capcom) {2011.12.10} (¥5.800)
24./12. [PSV] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f # <ACT> (Sega) {2012.08.30} (¥7.329)
25./25. [WII] Taiko no Tatsujin Wii: Definitive Edition # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2011.11.23} (¥5.040)
26./26. [WII] Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition <ACT> (Nintendo) {2012.07.19} (¥3.800)
27./32. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 <RCE> (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.800)
28./19. [PSP] Lost Heroes <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.09.06} (¥6.280)
29./14. [3DS] Lost Heroes <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.09.06} (¥6.280)
30./33. [3DS] Little Battlers eXperience: Explosive Boost <RPG> (Level 5) {2012.07.05} (¥4.400)
31./28. [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D # <RPG> (Square Enix) {2012.05.31} (¥5.490)
32./17. [3DS] Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers <RPG> (Atlus) {2012.08.30} (¥6.279)
33./08. [PSP] Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei # <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.09.13} (¥6.280)
34./00. [PSP] Akatsuki no Goei Trinity # <ADV> (5pb.) {2012.09.20} (¥8.190)
35./38. [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2011.11.03} (¥4.800)
36./07. [PS3] Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei # <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.09.13} (¥7.330)
37./23. [PS3] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Dubbed Edition (Bargain Edition) <ACT> (Square Enix) {2012.09.06} (¥3.990)
38./00. [PS3] Akatsuki no Goei Trinity # <ADV> (5pb.) {2012.09.20} (¥8.190)
39./15. [PS3] Max Payne 3 <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan) {2012.09.06} (¥7.770)
40./00. [PSP] 24-ji no Kane to Cinderella: Halloween Wedding # <ADV> (QuinRose) {2012.09.20} (¥6.300)
41./29. [PSP] Mobile Suit Gundam Age: Universe Accel / Cosmic Drive <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.08.30} (¥5.980)
42./24. [3DS] Senran Kagura Burst: Guren no Shoujotachi <ACT> (Marvelous AQL) {2012.08.30} (¥5.980)
43./36. [3DS] Rune Factory 4: A Fantasy Harvest Moon <SLG> (Marvelous Entertainment) {2012.07.19} (¥5.229)
44./31. [PS3] Call of Duty: Black Ops - Dubbed Edition (New Price Edition) <ACT> (Square Enix) {2012.09.06} (¥2.940)
45./42. [PSP] Kuroko's Basketball: Miracle Game <SLG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.08.09} (¥5.230)
46./50. [3DS] Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog / Shiba / Toy Poodle & New Friends <ETC> (Nintendo) {2011.02.26} (¥4.800)
47./30. [PS3] Ratchet & Clank Collection <ACT> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2012.09.06} (¥3.980)
48./44. [PS3] Assassin's Creed I + II Welcome Pack <ACT> (Ubisoft) {2012.07.19} (¥2.940)
49./48. [PSP] Taiko no Tatsujin Portable DX <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2011.07.14} (¥5.229)
50./49. [WII] Kirby's Return to Dream Land <ACT> (Nintendo) {2011.10.27} (¥5.800)

Top 50

3DS - 18
PSP - 11
PS3 - 10
WII - 7
PSV - 2
360 - 1
NDS - 1

SOFTWARE
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |
|  ALL  |    582.000 |    637.000 |  1.213.000 | 33.700.000 | 32.622.000 |

saichi

First day sellthrough

Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta - 50-60%
SD Gundam G Generation: Overworld - 50-60%
Dead or Alive 5 - 50%
Earth Defense Force 3 Portable - 40%
Earth Defense Force 3 Portable - Double-enlistment Pack < 50%
Style Savvy: Trendsetters < 30%
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters - zzzzzz

no DJ Max? :(

Road

Dengeki Sales: Sep 17 - Sep 23, 2012 (Week 38)

01. (__) [PSP] Final Fantasy III (Square Enix) - 47,095 / 47,095 [ST: ~50% => 94,000]
02. (04) [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo) - 38,537 / 1,166,556 (+10%)
03. (03) [3DS] Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone (Nintendo) - 22,883 / 59,624 (-38%)
04. (__) [PS3] Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Spike Chunsoft) - 20,122 / 20,122 [ST: ~90% => 22,000]
05. (01) [PS3] Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Bandai Namco) - 17,678 / 83,325 (-73%)
06. (09) [3DS] Run For Money Tousouchuu: Shijou Saikyou no Hunter-tachi kara Nigekire! (Bandai Namco) - 15,011 / 143,454 (+13%)
07. (__) [PSP] Tiger & Bunny: On-Air Jack! (Bandai Namco) - 11,360 / 11,360
08. (__) [PSP] Hunter x Hunter: Wonder Adventure (Rocket Company) - 10,918 / 10,918
09. (__) [PSP] Shirahana no Ori: Hiiro no Kakera 4 (Idea Factory) - 9,520 / 9,520
10. (06) [3DS] Medabots 7: Rokusho (Rocket Company) - 9,511 / 33,794 (-61%)
11. (05) [3DS] Medabots 7: Metabee Ver. (Rocket Company) - 9,428 / 36,028 (-65%)
12. (02) [3DS] Samurai Warriors Chronicles 2nd (Koei Tecmo) - 9,333 / 46,202 (-75%)
13. (14) [3DS] Taiko Drum Master: Chibi Dragon to Fushigina Orb (Bandai Namco) - 9,061 / 218,757 (+6%)
14. (15) [NDS] Pokémon White 2 (Pokemon Co.) - 7,932 / 1,298,911 (-2%)
15. (10) [NDS] Pokémon Black 2 (Pokemon Co.) - 7,632 / 1,476,096 (-30%)
16. (__) [PS3] Eureka Seven AO: Attack the Legend (Eureka Seven AO: Jungfrau no Hanabanatachi Game & OVA Hybrid Disc) (Bandai Namco) - 7,610 / 7,610
17. (__) [PSP] Akatsuki no Goei Trinity (5pb.) - 7,125 / 7,125
18. (17) [3DS] Brain Age: Concentration Training (Nintendo) - 6,691 / 153,639 (+2%)
19. (13) [WII] Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsusu no Shuzoku Online (Square Enix) - 6,639 / 535,303 (-23%)
20. (11) [PSV] Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f (SEGA) - 5,708 / 187,404 (-40%)

*ST: Sell-through => estimated copies shipped.

Other software (first week / LTD):

2006-08-24 [NDS] Final Fantasy III [all prices] (Square Enix) - 487,000 / 1,089,000 / 231,000

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/540/540531/
http://news.dengeki.com/soft/ranking/ranking.html (backup)

Dengeki Sales: Week 37, 2012 (Sep 10 - Sep 16)

Previous Dengeki Posts (Thanks Cap. Smoker!)
2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012

Digital sales also have to be taken into account, as Nintendo largely had never really offered full retail games online before this year. Sales for Oni Training online and to an extent, Mario are at least statistically significant.
Can't wait for the next finance report, we should get online sales data for those. :)

Nekki

Overall good sellthroughs for most of the games. as stated before, Style Savvy will be a weekend-driven game.

23./21. [3DS] Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate # <ACT> (Capcom) {2011.12.10} (¥5.800)

Btw why the name change?? Only because it's coming to the west as Ultimate?

Top Bottom