• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 51, 2011 (Dec 19 - Dec 25)

May16

Is Media Create behind because of the holidays? My wife's noodle shop didn't re-open until the 4th and kids don't go back to elementary school until the 10th -- New Year is a bigger deal here than in NA. Most businesses are closed from either the 28th or 29th up through like, the 4th or 5th.

Is that happening with Media Create or has there been official words to the contrary?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
This wait for the numbers reminds me of when I text a girl. I just keep thinking "when is she going to reply... *check phone*, no reply yet..... when is she going to reply", over and over again. I repeated that almost all day today. Never did get the reply...

Edit - Just checked the phone - no reply.

When will you learn? You're jinxing it yourself ffs, think of something else

M-PG71C

And Xbox 360 outsells PS3?

Yes. Kinect hardware/software will take over top 10 as Japanese learn to put super maginifying lens on it in order to play it in their closet.

I also heard the Japanese are buying Skyrim in droves after they learned that their culture sucks ass and AMERIKA -- FUCK YEAH -- games are superior experiences.

M-PG71C

MC threads really turned into some weird mushroom kingdom circlejerk thing, disgusting.

Aww...its okay, you can join us. Here, just stare at Kirby for a bit. It'll make you feel better.

Kirby-Image-kirby-5559805-597-504.gif

Don't you feel better now?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
SOMEONE CONTACT 4GAMER AND MEDIA CREATE
OCCUPY MEDIA CREATE

REPEAT

OCCUPY MEDIA CREATE

Naah, I don't think Sony / Nintendo are trying to delay datas to hide something, IMHO it's just that MC is being so lazy that we have to OCCUPY MEDIA CREATE

XD

guek

Banned
Sony is trying cover up the numbers, backroom deals and lots of money will ensure we never get sales ever again.

these comments are all just jokes, right? I'm starting to wonder if people are actually thinking this is true...

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Came for the numbers, stayed for the circlejerk™

Top Bottom