• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 7, 2015 (Feb 09 - Feb 15)

TheChaos0

GamesMaya's report

Today's Top 3 (Saturday):

1. [PSV] God Eater 2: Rage Burst
2. [PS4] The Order 1886
3. [PS4] God Eater 2: Rage Burst

Happy Anniversary PS4! (in Japan)

GE2 must not have sold much on PS4, if this is the case. Which is not exactly surprising, considering the genre. Unless The Order sold quite a bit, which I highly doubt.

duckroll

GE2 must not have sold much on PS4, if this is the case. Which is not exactly surprising, considering the genre. Unless The Order sold quite a bit, which I highly doubt.

The Bouncer sold over 300k on the PS2. Maybe it's possible!

Stop hitting me, please, I'm sorry.

hiska-kun

Tsutaya expected The Order = God Eater PS4
last week too

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=152419394

- God Eater 2: Rage Burst for Vita is expected to top the charts. Good amount of pre-orders. For the first time is released in a home console too (or not if we count Vita TV). Second place could be for Zelda, GE2 PS4 version or The Order 1886.

http://mantan-web.jp/2015/02/17/2015...00055000c.html

I don't know the surprise, did you miss Far Cry 4 launch week?
Western games don't sell that bad in Japan nowadays.

I think thats extremely likely.

Well that is quite excellent then, very selfishly hope that the next mainline DQ game ends up on the big screen again, couldn't care less about the console it releases on so long as it's a console rather than a handheld. Makes absolutely no business sense to release it on anything but mobile or 3DS but hey, I didn't expect DQ: Heroes to be on PS3/PS4 so hoping it's more of a case of Horii saying forget about money, I want it on the big screen.

Who has last say on where the next mainline goes on, SE or Horii? I would assume the ones fronting up the bill would be the ones making the final decision but Horii is so important to DQ and has kept the franchise a monster after all these years so he probably has a huge say.

Oregano

The 3DS has third party games so it's not as much of an issue.

The system is flat year over year despite not much on the first party front.

To give an example of just how far you can go if you have good third party support, Sony has released just about jack shit that was relevant since the PS4 launched, yet it has had phenomenal sales.

There's also a good chance Nintendo is gearing up for their next gen handheld. I imagine there's still a few first party 3DS games on the way but internally resources are probably tied up in more important stuff.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
There's also a good chance Nintendo is gearing up for their next gen handheld. I imagine there's still a few first party 3DS games on the way but internally resources are probably tied up in more important stuff.
Yes, the 3DS is pretty much going to sustain as much as it can at this point, whereas if they're going to be releasing a handheld by Spring 2017 they already need to be making games for it.

crinale

Well that is quite excellent then, very selfishly hope that the next mainline DQ game ends up on the big screen again, couldn't care less about the console it releases on so long as it's a console rather than a handheld. Makes absolutely no business sense to release it on anything but mobile or 3DS but hey, I didn't expect DQ: Heroes to be on PS3/PS4 so hoping it's more of a case of Horii saying forget about money, I want it on the big screen.

Who has last say on where the next mainline goes on, SE or Horii? I would assume the ones fronting up the bill would be the ones making the final decision but Horii is so important to DQ and has kept the franchise a monster after all these years so he probably has a huge say.

Even though Horii doesn't have full control realistically, DQ is the IP of Armor Project, not SE IIRC.
(Or does SE own part of the IP? I've forgotten the details..)

small44

GamesMaya's report

Today's Top 3 (Saturday):

1. [PSV] God Eater 2: Rage Burst
2. [PS4] The Order 1886
3. [PS4] God Eater 2: Rage Burst

Happy Anniversary PS4! (in Japan)

The Order 1886 ahead of God Eater 2: Rage Burst ps4 version i'm shocked

casiopao

sörine;153038681 said:
I think Nintendo's willingness to throw funding rests entirely on their relationship to the developer. And sometimes these are relationships that go back decades and through different companies.

In that sense I feel success or failure probably matters less. Camelot wasn't exactly in great shape after working for Capcom and trying to get their own PC game off the ground but Nintendo still went back them for software after a half decade estrangement. Nintendo also seems to have a strong preference working with key ex-Sega groups (Artoon/Arzest, Prope, Grounding) based on the staff itself, I've no doubt if Nagoshi were ever to leave Sega and strike out with his own company he wouldn't have much issue securing Nintendo contracts. Even Platinum isn't an entirely new relationship, it's a company loaded with Capcom vets that likely already have established relationships with Nintendo staff from past projects.

This is what i am thinking actually as Camelot itself is not really profitable but Ninty still help them. But i guess that time is already long past by so maybe nowadays, it is different. And i don't think Epoch had many of popular developer with them anymore if i am not mistaken?

The 3DS has third party games so it's not as much of an issue.

The system is flat year over year despite not much on the first party front.

To give an example of just how far you can go if you have good third party support, Sony has released just about jack shit that was relevant since the PS4 launched, yet it has had phenomenal sales.

I guess so but, without their first party title, won't their software sales suffer? Even if the console sale stays flat? Losing on software sales is not good right especially for Ninty condition right now?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
maybe GE2 for ps4 will not sell gangbuster but, together with The order, I still think will give ps4 a good hw boost

BriBri

I guess so but, without their first party title, won't their software sales suffer? Even if the console sale stays flat? Losing on software sales is not good right especially for Ninty condition right now?
Yokai Watch 3miibo will see everything will be okay in the world.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
For a company the size of Nintendo, a game really has to be selling 2+ million units to be anything more than a drop in the bucket and even then that would be a pretty small game.

The reason they release the breadth of software they do is to encourage hardware sales where they make real money on both profit margins and third party licensing fees.

The 3DS is past the point in its lifecycle where it needs that.

sörine

Banned
3DS is lacking in huge 1st party party games but they already have a solid lineup of secondary sellers for 2015 (Majora's Mask 3D, Codename STEAM, Fire Emblem if, Rhythm Heaven, Style Savvy 3, Xenoblade 3D, several downloadables). It's clear internal priority has long since shifted to Wii U and is probably gearing up for new hardware next year but at the same time Nintendo is still putting out a good amount of content on the system. It compares very favorably to SCE's Vita efforts for example.

Oregano

sörine;153044768 said:
3DS is lacking in huge 1st party party games but they already have a solid lineup of secondary sellers for 2015 (Majora's Mask 3D, Codename STEAM, Fire Emblem if, Rhythm Heaven, Style Savvy 3, Xenoblade 3D, several downloadables). It's clear internal priority has long since shifted to Wii U and is probably gearing up for new hardware next year but at the same time Nintendo is still putting out a good amount of content on the system. It compares very favorably to SCE's Vita efforts for example.

Talk about a low bar.

sörine;153044768 said:

I mean, and this is an honest question, is there even one game announced that will be published by Sony for the Vita in 2015 ?

Fake edit:
(RE: Revelations 2....I guess...but anything else ?)

casiopao

Yokai Watch 3miibo will see everything will be okay in the world.

Lol, Ninty really need to make a crossover between Yokai and Pokemon ASAP here.^_^

For a company the size of Nintendo, a game really has to be selling 2+ million units to be anything more than a drop in the bucket and even then that would be a pretty small game.

The reason they release the breadth of software they do is to encourage hardware sales where they make real money on both profit margins and third party licensing fees.

The 3DS is past the point in its lifecycle where it needs that.

This is actually a new news for me lol. 2 mill plus and that is still a small game? No wonder gaming company nowadays is having huge problem.T_T

casiopao

sörine;153044768 said:

I would not compare with Vita here as Sony themselves had more or less give up that platform and now simply let the third party goes all the way they want.

Except for maybe,RE Rev2 in Jp, i don't think there are other title in JP.

sörine

Banned
I would not compare with Vita here as Sony themselves had more or less give up that platform and now simply let the third party goes all the way they want.

Except for maybe,RE Rev2 in Jp, i don't think there are other title in JP.
There was also Resogun but both that and RER2 probably fall more under the downloables category.

Actually SCEJ's PS4 lineup isn't that full for confirmed 2015 retail games yet either. It's just Bloodborne, Mingol 7, Uncharted 4, The Order and maybe USF4 so far. Nintendo's 3DS lineup also compares favorably there.

Busaiku

I think it's good for Nintendo to maintain a solid release schedule instead of focusing only on the big sellers, like they have been doing recently.
With a 3rd Yokai Watch inevitable, as well as a Pokemon and Monster Hunter possible, they need to maintain a solid flow of until those.
They already have as many or more games coming for the first 1/2 of this year than they did through 2013 or 2014 in their entirety.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Lol, Ninty really need to make a crossover between Yokai and Pokemon ASAP here.^_^

This is actually a new news for me lol. 2 mill plus and that is still a small game? No wonder gaming company nowadays is having huge problem.T_T
Between March 2014 and December 2014, Nintendo had a revenue of $3.72 billion and an operating profit of $265.6 million.

At sales of 230,065 and the equivalent of $42.6, Majora's Mask made $9.8 million in revenue.

Now, this is probably higher margin than some of their endeavors, but still, if we think about a niche Japanese game that sells similarly to this, it'd only represent 0.26% of their total revenue for the first nine months. Usually companies compare to the full 12 months to boot. At 2.3 million units it'd instead be 10 times that at 2.6% and thus a small but non-negligible contributor.

The end game here in even bothering to release anything in this band though is to keep their consumers engaged and sell the hardware to people with tastes that extend past only having the biggest blockbusters, since if someone buys eight third party titles and you get $10 in licensing fee a pop, that's $80. If you get 5 million consumers that fit this mold, that's a lot of money.

This is very different than a third party publisher who doesn't get this peripheral benefit, which is why they tend to polarize toward the biggest games they can make, as those are the real money makers. Now, for some companies a 200K title *is* their best seller, which is what makes up a fair amount of the remaining mid-tier.

sörine;153044768 said:

Good. All the more resources they can use for Wii U and even 4DS development. I would think Nintendo would want a big game to launch with the 4DS. Bigger than NSMBU, Nintendoland, Pilotwings Resort, and Nintendogs + Cats.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
sörine;153044768 said:

I disagree though.

The above list are all potential 400-500k sellers with the exception of Codename Steam & Xenoblade 3D - not many achieve that threshold.

Furthermore, we know nothing of Nintendo's Q3 schedule. The million + sellers are mostly released within that time frame.

In addition, Nintendo has licensed their IP to Gungho Online for Puzzle & Dragons Mario Bros Edition. Nintendo needs to give third-party developpers breathing room and that's what they are doing. Q1-Q2 are smaller releases, with the big guns in Q3 :)

sörine

Banned
I disagree though.

The above list are all potential 400-500k sellers with the exception of Codename Steam & Xenoblade 3D - not many achieve that threshold.

Furthermore, we know nothing of Nintendo's Q3 schedule. The million + sellers are mostly released within that time frame.

In addition, Nintendo has licensed their IP to Gungho Online for Puzzle & Dragons Mario Bros Edition. Nintendo needs to give third-party developpers breathing room and that's what they are doing. Q1-Q2 are smaller releases, with the big guns in Q3 :)
The only real big gun I see potential for in Q3/4 is probably Pokémon X2/Y2/Z. When going over other possibilities Nintendo's already unloaded their major sellers arsenal on 3DS (NSMB, Kart, Party, Smash, Animal Crossing, Tomodachi, Zelda, Brain-Age, Kirby, Yoshi, DKC, Nintebdogs, etc) to various results. Really the only stuff left is the lower hanging fruit. Maybe like a Metroid game, or an F-Zero remake, Wario Ware, Mario Strikers, stuff like that. It's not so different from their first half lineup I think.

Road

PREDICTION LEAGUE MARCH 2015

Predict how much these titles will sell in the month (from Feb 23 to Mar 29):
[3DS] Hardware (35 days) -
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) -
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) -
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) -
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) -
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) -
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) -
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) -
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) -
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) -
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) -
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) -
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadline: February 25th 2015 08:00 am (EST)
t1424869200z1.png

Attention:
  • Remember for some games it's not only the 1st week.
  • Multiplatform games are the combined available sales of each platform
  • [ALL] = all consoles (PS4 or PS3 or 360 or XBO or etc.) the game is being released

Rules:
  • Do not edit your post after the deadline. If you do, you'll be disqualified.
  • The official monthly hardware sales will be the sum of weekly numbers for all versions of the system available from Famitsu.
  • The official monthly software sales will be the latest total or the sum of the weekly numbers if the title is release before the period available from the Famitsu Top 30.
  • The official monthly sales for multi-platform releases will be the combined available sales of each platform shown in the title entry.
  • The official monthly sales for games with multiple versions will be the combined available sales of each version shown in the title entry.
  • Any game missing in the Famitsu top 30 will be taken out of the predictions.

casiopao

sörine;153067196 said:
The only real big gun I see potential for in Q3/4 is probably Pokémon X2/Y2/Z. When going over other possibilities Nintendo's already unloaded their major sellers arsenal on 3DS (NSMB, Kart, Party, Smash, Animal Crossing, Tomodachi, Zelda, Brain-Age, Kirby, Yoshi, DKC, Nintebdogs, etc) to various results. Really the only stuff left is the lower hanging fruit. Maybe like a Metroid game, or an F-Zero remake, Wario Ware, Mario Strikers, stuff like that. It's not so different from their first half lineup I think.

....... May i say..... It is time for new Golden Sun? Or even moarrrrr new IP?T_T

Bruno MB

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 165.000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 175.000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 750.000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 350.000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 105.000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 125.000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 155.000
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 135.000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 170.000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 275.000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 80.000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 85.000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 50.000

casiopao

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 160.000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 130.000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 840.000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 250.000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 180.000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 100.000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 180.000
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 150.000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 190.000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 350.000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 70.000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 91.000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 67.000

My first one, interesting to see how bad i do.

hiska-kun

I'd say it's more along the lines that everything sells bad nowadays, so western games now appear more successful than before.

Sure, western games are not selling better nowadays...

[PS2] Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (Electronic Arts) {2006.01.26} - 23.747
[360] Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (Electronic Arts) {2006.04.27} - 7.328

[360] Battlefield: Bad Company (Electronic Arts) {2008.06.26} - 27.604
[PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company (Electronic Arts) {2008.08.28} - 41.300

[PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Electronic Arts) {2010.03.11} - 67.709
[360] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Electronic Arts) {2010.03.11} - 24.539

[PS3] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts) {2011.11.02} - 237.160
[360] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts) {2011.11.02} - 35.277

[PS3] Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts) {2013.11.07} - 232.248
[360] Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts) {2013.11.07} - 9.880
[PS4] Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts) {2014.02.22} - 107.282

----

[PS3] Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (SCE) {2007.12.06} - 55.003
[PS3] Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (SCE) {2009.10.15} - 104.338
[PS3] Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (SCE) {2011.11.02} - 183.730
[PS3] The Last of Us (SCE) {2013.06.20} - 235.571

----

[PS3] Far Cry 2 (Ubisoft) {2008.12.25} - 14.039
[360] Far Cry 2 (Ubisoft) {2008.11.27} - 7.221

[PS3] Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft) {2013.03.07} - 85.114
[360] Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft) {2013.03.07} - 8.285

[PS4] Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft) {2015.01.29} - 54.426
[PS3] Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft) {2015.01.29} - 41.043
Still selling

----

Do I need to post GTA numbers now that all versions have sold more than a million in Japan?
Destiny, Call of Duty, The Elder Scrolls... Just to name a few more +200k sellers

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 173.000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 192.000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 695.000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 312.000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 78.000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 113.000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 140.000
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 167.000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 96.000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 215.000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 94.000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 85.000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 61.000

Yeshua

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 200000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 200000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 800000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 250000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 130000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 130000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 130000
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 130000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 180000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 300000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 50000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 100000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 45000

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 155k
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 150k
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 670k
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 250k
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 100k
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 120k
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 130k
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 130k
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 170k
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 300k
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 70k
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 80k
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 40k

Foshy

i'm going to fail miserably but let's go

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 165'000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 180'000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 750'000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 320'000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 150'000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 210'000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 160'000
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 100'000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 120'000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 330'000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 95'000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 75'000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 40'000

Road

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 166,666
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 111,111
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 666,666
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 333,333
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 111,111
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 111,111
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 166,666
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 111,111
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 111,111
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 222,222
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 66,666
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 66,666
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 66,666

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadline: February 25th 2015 08:00 am (EST)
t1424869200z1.png

DrWong

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 182K
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 146K
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 784K
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 339K
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 135K
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 175K
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 152K
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 105K
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 113K
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 304K
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 63K
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 91K
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 51K

I disagree though.

What do people expect? They have pulled the Pokemon, YW, Monster Hunter, Puzzles and Dragons, already, sequels will not cater to some new audience that doesn't exist on the system (YW might as the fanbase grows). Nintendo is better off to try new projects to hope they spark interest in new gamer subgroups.

Fisico

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 185.000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 153.000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 799.000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 333.000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 111.000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 160.000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 202.000
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 115.000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 140.000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 300.000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 59.000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 90.000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 57.000

Hitsukara

Neo Member

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 200.000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 150.000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 800.000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 300.000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 90.000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 200.000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 250.000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 80.000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 350.000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 60.000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 180.000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 44.000

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
YSO predictions

Week 9, 2015 (Feb 23 - Feb 29)

[PS3] Dragon Quest Heroes >350k
[PS4] Dragon Quest Heroes >200k
[PS4] Hardware >50k

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 180.000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 175.000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 700.000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 450.000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 80.000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 200.000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 80.000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 100.000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 400.000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 70.000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 60.000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 30.000

[3DS] Hardware (35 days) - 170,000
[PS4] Hardware (35 days) - 110,000
[ALL] Dragon Quest Heroes (32 days) - 750,000
[ALL] Yakuza 0 (18 days) - 320,000
[WIU] Mario Party 10 (18 days) - 130,000
[ALL] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (11 days) - 221,000
[ALL] Resident Evil Revelations 2 (11 days) - 150,000
[ALL] Sword Art Online Lost Song (4 days) - 120,000
[PS4] Bloodborne (4 days) - 90,000
[ALL] One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (4 days) - 270,000
[ALL] Senran Kagura Estival Versus (4 days) - 80,000
[3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (4 days) - 90,000
[PS4] Disgaea 5 (4 days) - 45,000

Spiegel

>=600k FW (550 k from the prediction + previous bundled sales) would be a great result, yeah.

I wouldn't be so sure about 1M LTD even if the word of mouth is great, though.

Top Bottom