• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Molecule Game will be revealed this year !

Turkoop

Banned
According to the creative director of MM, they want to show their game this year
https://twitter.com/marcoshealey/status/550682733790650368

B6XARXbCMAAe6r7.jpg:large

'Game'??

Remember that weird old man concept trailer thing they showed a few months back? I still reckon it's a Heihachi moustache simulator.

sn00zer

Calling it now.
-Nightmare Before Christmas/ Coraline/ Box Trolls inspired artstyle.
-3D platforming
-Create and share at the forefront

J-Skee

I thought Tearaway was done by a tiny team and is not the big project they've been working on.

Regardless, it was still an Mm joint. Even if it was a small team from within, I'm sure the resources put into that game prevented them from showing the other new IP earlier.

KAL2006

Banned
Last year they revealed Uncharted 4 and The Order
This year they revealed BloodBorne, Until Dawn, LittleBigPlanet 3, Ratchet and Wild, Street Fighter V.

Next year they will hopefully reveal Media Molecule New IP, The Last Guardian, Guerilla Games New IP, Gran Turismo 7.

AmuroChan

Last year they revealed Uncharted 4 and The Order
This year they revealed BloodBorne, Until Dawn, LittleBigPlanet 3, Ratchet and Wild, Street Fighter V.

Next year they will hopefully reveal Media Molecule New IP, The Last Guardian, Guerilla Games New IP, Gran Turismo 7.

And new God of War most likely. Santa Monica has been teasing some special announcement for the GoW 10th anniversary event in March.

Really excited for this. I always assumed their "Create with Clay, Playstation Move Demo Thingy" was a tool to create objects for a new Little Big Planet. Then LBP3 came out, and that wasn't the case.

I could still see those tools being used for a game where you create your own 3D models, but maybe a completely new IP. One that takes place in a complete 3D space, unlike the mostly 2D space in the Little Big Planet games (I know you can still make pseudo 3D games, but most levels are primarily 2D).

I still think it will be some type of game, even though "game" is in quotes. Maybe they will release some creation tools as some type of beta, for a game that will come at a later date, to let people get used to the creation tools. That is why they used "game" in quotes, I am just thinking out loud really.

However, MM have always made games that I love, so I am very excited for what they reveal when the time is right.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I want to see MM do something with VR so bad. They're creativity and artists would be glorious in a VR setting.

Tearaway is the best game on Vita, and probably one of the most innovative uses of games hardware in recent memory. I am really interested in anything MM.

Calling it now.
-Nightmare Before Christmas/ Coraline/ Box Trolls inspired artstyle.
-3D platforming
-Create and share at the forefront

I don't see it. That sounds too similar to The Tomorrow Children.

They also teased PS Allstars Round 2. Good times ahead for us all.

??? I must have missed this one - got a link?

If they're actually developing that internally and not farming it out to some unknown studio, I would totally be interested.

Does that Seth dude who worked at Capcom previously still work for SSM? I always assumed they hired him with a long term look to making PSASBR a series.

Top Bottom