• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Molecule Is Hiring For A Live Service Game

kyliethicc

It seem that they are just talking about Dreams because i don't see how you maintened 80% creator retention on the platform over a 3 year period with an unannounced game.

It's not really strange to build a Live Service team for Dreams.
of course that is looking back on work done for dreams

but if dreams is suddenly a live game then 100% bet on their next game being more of the same

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Why would a studio that hasn’t never put out a bad game get axed? They are one of the most talented studios they have and they add much needed diversity to the game line up
im not saying their game is bad, but i dont see the revenue they are bringing in to Sony.

im not saying their game is bad, but i dont see the revenue they are bringing in to Sony.

They’ve only had one game that didn’t sell well and thats Dreams, LBP 1 & 2 was big. Dreams did very well critically and won a bunch of awards

The studio that seems like the odd man out is Pixelopus

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Videogames are a multiplayer medium. Glad to see that Media Molecule is on the right path. Hope their next game really shows out.

NahaNago

They’ve only had one game that didn’t sell well and thats Dreams, LBP 1 & 2 was big. Dreams did very well critically and won a bunch of awards

The studio that seems like the odd man out is Pixelopus
That may be the case, but they have been riding on the success of LBP2 since 2011.

Ar¢tos

Why would a studio that hasn’t never put out a bad game get axed? They are one of the most talented studios they have and they add much needed diversity to the game line up
Not talented enough if after 2.5 years they haven't managed to port Dreams to PS5... PSVR2 is a few weeks away and people can't even use the potential of PS5 in their creations, I guess it will be another 3 years before it gets PSVR2 support.

Top Bottom