• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MediEvil Fan Created UE4 Environment Walkthrough Video

This footage - what do you think?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want it to be real :(

it could be some fanmade thing though...... Also imagine if they crush our hopes and make it into some simple Move game

dracula_x

medievilleak.gif
biDFHU0.jpg

Footos22

Looks real enough me.

My prayers
They have been answered. I hope.

Knew something would happen sooner or later just cos of playstation all-stars.

thejpfin

I don't want to believe, but that would be inline with some insiders saying that Sony is reviving their old IP by giving them to indie studio no?
There's rumors that Sony Cambridge was/is working on new medievil game. New medievil game rumors started 2010.

WinFonda

Gonna go with fake until I see some combat/semblance of gameplay.

Just little clips of a walk makes it seem like a little tech demo rig, very possibly fan made.

DieH@rd

Banned
I don't fully understand the comments about animation [of the possibly fake or pre-alpha game]. He does not need to have awesome animations for the game to be good. Original had atrocious movement animations.

Drencrom

If anyone is wondering if its fake..... here is animated Dan the last time we saw him
Medium.gif

Yeah its a fake

That was for a mascot fighter tho. Don't see how the artstyle of him there would indicate anything regarding the looks of him in a new mainline game made by another developer.

sn00zer

I don't fully understand the comments about animation [of the possibly fake or pre-alpha game]. He does not need to have awesome animations for the game to be good. Original had atrocious movement animations.

The game came out on PS1......

I swear people are all too willing to suck down the nearest free Kool Aid

Eggbok

Just saw this on twitter posted by Kyoufu-chan ;_; (don't kill me please)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQftY8tfOU&feature=youtu.be

2 sec clip

clarification needed

just making sure this is not some mod or made from some other engine to supposedly "leak" it

Fortesque me if fake

ANOTHER VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOg9HlHXC0Q&feature=youtu.be

Also I was right about there probably being a lot of unlisted videos in that channel.

Bv2l6-gIMAAbSWT.jpg

omgplsbereal!

Harlequin

Well, it'd certainly be possible to fake this but I just can't see anyone actually put in the effort and time necessary just for a fake leak. If it isn't an actual game by Sony, then I'd assume it's at least a fan-made game. The one thing that does look sort of weird about it certainly is the animation. That looks really rough and amateurish even for a placeholder animation.

MrHoot

It's almost like it might still be in development.

It's either SUPER early, or made not by a first party but a small time dev, because the quality of animation and the model is a bit dubious for something that would probably be considered first/second party.

Top Bottom