• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet Ahmed Angel - He is planet, cool as ice & geantel man <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

wat

1dEzGbz.jpg

Wat

W3fWkTZ.jpg

WAT

BCfEwgl.jpg

Such a genteal man

BpnRVlB.jpg

.....wat

FmrbFt0.jpg

You can find all his pictures here. Russian chicks love him, he is a star <3

Full Album 300+ Pictures

p.s I sincerely apologize if I have traumatized anyone.

So he's a gta 5 character?

I think its one of those phone apps that replaces pic with pics of you.

If you look through his pictures you notice him on the cover of mags, in a subway, being sketched etc.. and some have the label at the bottom "Photofunias" or some shit. Its one of those apps that let you edit your pic then insert it into an image.

Dude doesnt even look "real" to be honest. He's so made up and his outfits so outlandish that he almost looks CGI or not human.

seriously? There is some photo trickery or some shit going on...dudes face changes or is altered some how
x_61b903da.jpg

BAHAHAAHA

UtNgEEK.png

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
He looks like an alternate universe Evilore.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
My inner Persian-sense is tingling, I'm willing to bet ALL my pogs. I'll never understand some of my fellow countrymen.

Suen

Seeing this thread was a great way to start my day. Suddenly I feel all more motivated to study so I can become planet.

ZiZ

My inner Persian-sense is tingling, I'm willing to bet ALL my pogs. I'll never understand some of my fellow countrymen.
Come on man, he's not Persian he clearly states that he is planet.
Isn't that the canadian guy who killed that other guy and had sex with the corpse's torso?
Seems more likely the corpse's torso had sex with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom