• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet all the heroes and villains from Super Bomberman R!

They posted the intro trailer onto the Facebook today with this text:

Introductions all around to the good guys and more dastardly types in Super Bomberman R as we tease out the opening cut scenes for this explosive upcoming SWITCH title!

Hopefully this isn't the end of the character images!

Red believes that actions speak louder than words and that explosions are the loudest action of all!

40j5Wxg.jpg

When meeting the mighty mind of the Phantom Bomber, it may be best to avoid challenging his intellect and do what Red Bomber does; just keep throwing bombs!

4SZ8M9P.jpg

If you are looking for enthusiasm, meet our Yellow Bomber! Sometimes, having fun is more fun
then
than blowing stuff up...sometimes!

uO8GDma.jpg

I corrected an error for them today :)

Opa-Pa

Those are all pretty charming, I really wish the game looked half as good in action, but oh well.

And White Bomber lol. Also known as Misunderstood Teen Who Deserves A Second Chance.

tsundoku

Huh, they changed Brain Bomber into Phantom Bomber. I wonder why.
I looked this guy up and it looks like he's always had his phantom of the opera schtick going so it feels appropriate.
Also jesus this new artstyle / hard edges make a lot of these designs look infinitely better then they looked in the old art, i'd now like to see max, a character whose design i always hated, in this style now that i've seen what phantom bomber used to look like in the 'max' style

Those are all pretty charming, I really wish the game looked half as good in action, but oh well.
PHOTO REALISTIC graphics tho

If the reward for saving the galaxy was a delicious all you can eat buffet, count Green Bomber as first in line for the job! It takes a lot of energy to be so enthusiastic!

eb7r1wn.jpg

deadfolk

Dammit, they are really making me want to grab this as my +1.

I must stay strong. I know I'll regret dropping €50 on this as soon as Snake Pass or something else equally interesting appears later in the month.

Top Bottom