• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet LiL sASSy - The Baddest Bitch Around!

Melon

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2018
The Sanctum
maniacalmyths.com
I decided to drag my corpse ass out of the crypt just to present you guys with this treasure, no, HOLY GRAIL, I found. Remember that moderately attractive teacher you had in school? She had the stereotypical protestant girl hairstyle, but you had an inkling that she was a total freak outside of school? Got that image in your head? Good.

Now let's introduce you to Rachel Minnick, aka LiL sASSy -- this generation's RAP QUEEN.

LiL sASSy is a lover of GOD, rapper, model, professional dancer, actress, and singer! She has it all, to be honest.

She has some serious freestyle rap skills as well, as seen here:

And did I mention her dancing skills?????

I like to tell myself that this girl is trolling and is just really committed to the (over four-year-old) bit. If not, well, at least props for not giving up, I guess? But the girl is in her thirties, so she should probably find a new career. Either way, her YouTube channel provides some quality entertainment; if you're into second-hand embarrassment, of course.

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
I couldn't watch much of any of this. I have a very low cringe tolerance, but here's what this sort of thing looks like when it's done right:

Hi, @Melon :messenger_grinning:

• Fire
Reactions: Melon

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
Why did you do this to me, no it’s stuck in my head all day.
Oh yeah welcome back Melon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Melon