• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet The Knights Of The Order: 1886

Knights610.jpg

Edit: If anyone is wondering, you play as Grayson, also known as "Sir Galahad". There will be more on him in the future:

Name: Grayson
Alias: Sir Galahad

ySNKPe7.png
Isabeau-smallx.jpg

Name: Isabeau D’Argyll
Alias: Lady Igraine

If you’ve read tales about King Arthur, you may remember his mother was named Lady Igraine. In The Order: 1886, Lady Igraine is a youthful-looking warrior named Isabeau D’Argyll. She and Galahad have a close but guarded relationship which started with her as his knight in training. Over the years the two become fond of one another, though their allegiance to The Order forbids them from ever acting on any underlying feelings. Isabeau’s character extends beyond her relationship with Galahad, however. She is strong-willed, skilled in combat, and fiercely loyal to The Order. “Isabeau is every bit the knight that Galahad is,” says Ru Weerasuriya, creative director on The Order: 1886. “There’s this kind of rivalry between them.”

Malory-smallx.jpg

Name: Sebastian Malory
Alias: Sir Percival

In Ready At Dawn’s story, the title of Sir Percival belongs to a man named Sebastian Malory. Enthusiasts of Arthurian lore may recall that Sir Thomas Malory is the 15th century author of the original Le Morte d’Arthur. In The Order, the gray-bearded Malory is the most seasoned warrior in Galahad’s squad. Malory acts as a trustworthy mentor to Galahad and personifies The Order’s noble agenda to protect the people of London. Malory and Galahad share joint tempered loyalty to The Order, and are close friends because of it.

Lafeyette-smallx.jpg

Name: Marquis de Lafayette
Alias: Pending

Lafayette is The Order’s newest knight-in-training, but he’s no green recruit. The famed Marquis de Lafayette is an actual historic figure who made his name fighting in both the French and American Revolutions. The Order contacts Lafayette and opens his eyes to the larger scale conflict the organization was formed to fight. His strategic expertise and knowledge of the battlefield makes him an invaluable addition to Galahad’s squad, even if he hasn’t earned his knightly name yet. This apprentice has a brash, whimsical sense of humor that lightens the squad’s oftentimes grim demeanor.
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/t...10/15/meet-the-knights-of-the-order-1886.aspx

Marvel

could never
I wonder what Marquis de Lafayette's Alias will be... Isabeau D’Argyll sounds like an awesome character. I like her already.

red731

Thanks for the link, Shinobi.

Forbidden love.
Mentor like character.
Knight in training - I can't wait for the moment his alias will be determined!

Can't freaking wait.

FourMyle

I am loving everything about this game so far. Specially the premise. I hope RAD pays a lot of attention to the plot, lore and the setting. This universe could be so awesome.

Jeels

Man, I need to go down to a Gamestop and skim the latest GI, I really want to see screens of this game.

Hypron

I wonder whether Lafayette will have a French accent or whether they'll go with some sort of British accent. Anyhow, if they go with a French accent I hope they get a native French speaker for his VA.

Top Bottom