• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet the Titans in Titanfall 2

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Nice COD mod.

giphy.gif

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Nice COD mod.

So hip and original, this one.

---

Looks damn good! That flying one looks amazing! I wonder how they're balancing it since someone like Scorch will have a hard time fighting him/it, no?

Hope that Ronin is as awesome as it looks. I'm pretty sure what we saw in the trailer was the finishing move, but man, it'd be awesome to cleave infantry and Titans with a big-ass sword.

Jarmel

Banned
Now I really wish you could mix and match the different Titan weapons. Having a laser or sword on the flying Titan would be godly.

Izuna

Banned
Legion - Chaingun
nope

Ronin - Shotty (lol)
nope

Northstar - Plasma Cannon (?)
nope

Ion - Repeater
nope

Scorch - Grenade Launcher
nah

Tone - 40mm
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

aBarreras

Actually, it did in the first weekend of the open beta.

Titans themselves were a kill streak. Kills earned points toward a Titan, not getting kills decreased those points.

It was patched.

on killstreaks if you get killed you lose the steak and lose the rewards, that never happened on titan fall 2

I already liked the Titans in the pre-alpha. Even if they had no shields, I thought they were both incredibly effective and fun

aBarreras

Rayme if you're here forward the idea of combiner Titans to the higher ups, I know you want to.

a Default titan that you can customize would be cool, obviously reducing certain abilities so you have to choose between a customized titan or a more powerful one

Actually, it did in the first weekend of the open beta.

Titans themselves were a kill streak. Kills earned points toward a Titan, not getting kills decreased those points.

It was patched.

No, you're sorely misinformed. Kills earned towards titans, yes. But progress was not reset, you lost your yellow bar (bonus) progress on death and when not doing something. Your blue bar never reset. And kills were not the only way to earn progress.

They made it so your blue bar slightly increases over time.

Neither of these systems are killstreaks.

Top Bottom