• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Community Thread | It's not over yet! -Cancelled- WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOR!?

Kokonoe

Banned
t96F6.png

i8LnL2onJMaHb.gif

Rules and Guidelines
  • Please use spoiler tags for key story elements such as endings, or deaths.
  • Be considerate of others.
  • Mega Man is dead.

Game Series
  • Mega Man

ibtP7HByBcjvTL.png

Mega Man, also known as Rockman in Japan, is a game developed and published in 1987 for the NES/Famicom. It is the first game ever to star Mega Man and was directed by Tokuro Fujiwara. Mega Man has been in several series and this is the first game in what is called the Mega Man Classic series. The game established many of the conventions that would define several Mega Man series. Most notably, Mega Man introduced the setup of a number of stages, each with a Robot Master at the end that, when defeated, would pass on its unique power to Mega Man. The game's music and sound effects are by Manami Matsumae (credited as Chanchacorin Manami) and Yoshihiro Sakaguchi (credited as Yuukichan's Papa).

The basic story of the series revolves around the robot engineer Dr. Thomas Light, his robotic "children", Rock / Mega Man (a lab-assistant) and Roll (a housekeeper), and their struggle against Dr. Albert W. Wily. The series is set in the early-21st century.

Mega Man (Rockman) – Famicom/NES, 1987 (US, JP)
    Mega Man 2 (Rockman 2: The Enigma of Dr. Wily) – Famicom/NES, 1988 (JP), 1989 (US)
    Mega Man 3 (Rockman 3: The Death of Dr. Wily) – Famicom/NES, Arcade, 1990 (US, JP)
    Mega Man 4 (Rockman 4: A Newfound Ambition) – Famicom/NES, 1991 (JP), 1992 (US)
    Mega Man 5 (Rockman 5: Blues' Trap) – Famicom/NES, 1992 (US, JP)
    Mega Man 6 (Rockman 6: The Greatest Battle in History) (Japan/US only) – Famicom/NES, 1993 (JP), 1994 (US)
    Mega Man 7 (Rockman 7: Fated Confrontation) – Super Famicom/Super NES, 1995 (US, JP)
    Mega Man 8 (Rockman 8: Metal Heroes) – PlayStation & Sega Saturn, 1996 (JP), 1997 (US)
    Mega Man 9 (Rockman 9: Revival of Ambition) – WiiWare, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, 2008
    Mega Man 10 (Rockman 10: Threat from Outer Space) – WiiWare, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, 2010
    Mega Man & Bass (Rockman & Forte) – Super Famicom, 1998 (JP); Game Boy Advance, 2002 (US, JP)

• Mega Man X

if3sMOZaax6L8.png

The series is set in the 22nd century, almost one-hundred years after the events of the first Mega Man series. The story revolves around Mega Man X, the final creation of Dr. Thomas Light, who is discovered by world-renowned archaeologist Dr. Cain and used to create an advanced race of robots known as "Reploids" (called so because they are literally replicas based on the design of X). However, not long after their creation, some of the Reploids begin to go "Maverick" and attack humans. Because of this, Dr. Cain is asked by the council to put a stop to this, and as such, forms a special unit to stop these "Mavericks" known as the "Maverick Hunters." However, the leader of the Hunters and Dr. Cain's creation, Sigma, goes Maverick himself, taking many of the Hunters with him. Thus, the "Maverick Wars" begins to take shape...

Mega Man X (Rockman X) – Super Famicom/SNES, PC, Virtual Console, 1993
    Mega Man X2 (Rockman X 2 versus the X-Hunters) – Super Famicom/SNES, Virtual Console, 1994
    Mega Man X3 (Rockman X 3) – Super Famicom/SNES, PC, PlayStation, Sega Saturn 1995,1996
    Mega Man X4 (Rockman X 4) – PlayStation, Sega Saturn, PC, 1997
    Mega Man X5 (Rockman X 5) – PlayStation, PC, 2000
    Mega Man X6 (Rockman X 6) – PlayStation, PC (South Korean version only), 2001
    Mega Man X7 (Rockman X 7) – PlayStation 2, PC (South Korean version only), 2003
    Mega Man X8 (Rockman X 8: Paradise Lost) – PlayStation 2, PC, 2004
    Mega Man Xtreme (Rockman X: Cyber Mission) – Game Boy Color, 2000
    Mega Man Xtreme 2 (Rockman X: Soul Eraser) – Game Boy Color, 2001
    Mega Man X: Command Mission (Rockman X: Command Mission) – GameCube, PlayStation 2, 2004

• Mega Man Legends

iss82HbKHr2vo.png

The series made its debut in 1997 on the Sony PlayStation. In Japan the series is called "Rockman DASH," which stands for Digouter's Adventure Stories in the Halcyon Days. (which in Greek mythology, is a period of seven days in winter when storms never occur, having calm winds and waves.)

The story is centered around Mega Man Volnutt, Roll Caskett, and their "grandfather" Professor Barrell Caskett as they search the world, "digging" through ancient ruins, in search of Quantum Refractors (the major source of power for their civilization). Along the way, they skirmish frequently with the Bonnes, a group of marauding pirates and their Servbots.

Mega Man Legends/Mega Man 64 – PlayStation, Nintendo 64, PC, PlayStation Portable (Japan only), 1997, 1998
    The Misadventures of Tron Bonne – PlayStation, 1999, 2000 - a prequel set before the events of the original Mega Man Legends.
    Mega Man Legends 2 – PlayStation, PC, PlayStation Portable (Japan only) 2000
    Rockman DASH - Grand 5 Island Adventure (Japan only) – Cell Phone, 2008
    Mega Man Legends 3 – Nintendo 3DS, Cancelled

• Mega Man Battle Network

iIC3M2tysYp0F.png

In a parallel universe from the classic Mega Man series, the Internet has become integrated with almost every piece of electronic equipment in existence (from TVs to ovens). In fact, it's become so complicated that special programs called Net Navigators are needed to efficiently process all of the data. Net Navigators (NetNavis for short) are stored in hand-held devices called Personal Terminals (PET). These devices act as phones, pagers, instant messengers, news beams, and hacking devices all rolled into one, essentially making them portable computers.

The main characters of the series are a fifth-grader named Lan Hikari, and his NetNavi best friend MegaMan.EXE (Rockman.EXE), this universe's incarnation of the legendary Blue Bomber. Although MegaMan.EXE has no body (unless the PET device itself counts), he can wander around in cyberspace and explore computer systems as if they were alternate worlds. Together, Lan and MegaMan.EXE (also known as just MegaMan) cooperate to fight off hackers and viruses.

Mega Man Battle Network – Game Boy Advance, 2001
    Mega Man Battle Network 2 – Game Boy Advance, 2001
    Mega Man Battle Network 3 White – Game Boy Advance, 2002
    Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue – Game Boy Advance, 2003
    Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun – Game Boy Advance, 2003
    Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon – Game Boy Advance, 2003
    Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman – Game Boy Advance, 2004
    Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel – Game Boy Advance, 2005
    Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team – Nintendo DS, 2005
    Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar – Game Boy Advance, 2005
    Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar – Game Boy Advance, 2005
    Mega Man Network Transmission – GameCube, 2003
    Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge – Game Boy Advance, 2003
    Rockman EXE WS (Japan only) – WonderSwan Color, 2003
    Rockman EXE N1 Battle (Japan only) – WonderSwan Color, 2003
    Rockman EXE 4.5 Real Operation (Japan only) – Game Boy Advance, 2004
    Rockman EXE Phantom of Network (Japan only) – Cell Phone, 2004
    Rockman EXE The Medal Operation (Japan only) – Arcade, 2005
    Rockman EXE Battle Chip Stadium (Japan only) – Arcade, 2005
    Rockman EXE Legend of Network (Japan only) – Cell Phone, 2006
    Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star (Japan only) – Nintendo DS, 2009 - An enhanced port of the first Mega Man Battle Network title.

• Mega Man Zero

sClFz.png

The Mega Man Zero series made its debut in 2002 on the Game Boy Advance and takes place one-hundred years after Zero had sealed himself after the Elf Wars. In this time-period, both the "Maverick Wars" and "Elf Wars" have ended, but a new threat has arisen. A young scientist named Ciel, leader of a "Resistance", is searching for the legendary Reploid Zero to help in the fight against the oppressive forces of Neo Arcadia. She comes across the ruins of the lab in which Zero was sealed and awakens him. Thus, Zero joins the Resistance and takes up his sword once again to fight against evil.

Mega Man Zero – Game Boy Advance, 2002
    Mega Man Zero 2 – Game Boy Advance, 2003
    Mega Man Zero 3 – Game Boy Advance, 2004
    Mega Man Zero 4 – Game Boy Advance, 2005
    Mega Man Zero Collection – Nintendo DS, 2010 – A collection featuring all four Mega Man Zero titles.

• Mega Man ZX

ilL27AY2pwSBk.jpg

The Mega Man ZX series made its debut in 2006 on the Nintendo DS and is set over 200 years after the events of the Mega Man Zero series.

In this new era, the difference between humans and Reploids has become nonexistent, and a new combination of "man and machine," called "Humanoids" has emerged. A new series of "Maverick" uprisings begins to occur, which proves to be a dangerous threat since all beings on Earth are now part machine in nature and thus susceptible to the outbreak. Vent/Aile, orphans from a Maverick outbreak that occurred ten years ago, get drawn into the new conflict, along with Girouette, the head of their delivery team.

Mega Man ZX – Nintendo DS, 2006
    Mega Man ZX Advent – Nintendo DS, 2007

• Mega Man Star Force

ip9aKk8vkLCSi.png

Mega Man Star Force, known as Ryusei no Rockman is a series of games set about two-hundred years after the Mega Man Battle Network series, in the 220X time period and takes place in the same parallel universe as the Battle Network series. The main character, Geo Stelar, son of a missing astronaut, Kelvin Stelar, reluctantly joins forces with an alien Omega-Xis, to foil evil plots, led by Omega-Xis' own kind and many other enemies, as he tries to find out what really happened to his father, and ultimately change his depressing lifestyle. Coincidentally, the result of Geo Stelar's EM Wave Change with Omega-Xis (fusing together much like MegaMan.EXE's Synchro Chip) forms Mega Man, hero of the past.

This series makes very few allusions and references to other timelines (like the classic Mega Man, X, Zero, ZX), and some to the Network timeline, as Capcom produced the series as a more "stand-alone" series, which gives players the ability to fully enjoy the series even if they haven't played the Mega Man Battle Network series. While the Battle Network series is more focused on NetNavis who are based on Robot Masters from the classic Mega Man series, Star Force focuses on EM Beings (mostly FM-ians who are based on real life constellations), especially on those who are able to fuse with humans in the EM Wave Change.

Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus – Nintendo DS, 2006
    Mega Man Star Force: Leo – Nintendo DS, 2006
    Mega Man Star Force: Dragon – Nintendo DS, 2006
    Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker × Saurian – Nintendo DS, 2007
    Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker × Ninja – Nintendo DS, 2007
    Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace – Nintendo DS, 2008
    Mega Man Star Force 3: Red Joker – Nintendo DS, 2008

Thread is a work in progress, but I'm releasing it now as there seems to be interest. Additional content will be added in the future such as a music section, art section, anime/cartoon section, and possibly a controversy section.

shaowebb

Hey guys remember the cartoon

I did

I made that thread celebrating it back in 2009 and that was the day my wife made at my urging the now legendary Derp Mega Man image.

Good times for Mega Man back in 2009. Simpler times.

Electric Nightmare has you beat sir with wonderful moments like electric cheese chasing people, the UNPLUGGED egg beater is chasing people, stationary bikes chasing people and enormous WTF moments like "Uh oh! The TRAIN turned around that tried to kill us and is coming back!"

How the fuck does a train turn around in a subway while its on the tracks with a full chain of cars?!

Kokonoe

Banned
I honestly don't mind which variant of Mega Man gets in, as long as it is a variant of Mega Man and not other characters from the series.

If we're gonna talk about the cartoon then we should post the intro song at least.

Electric Nightmare has you beat sir with wonderful moments like electric cheese chasing people, stationary bikes chasing people and enormous WTF moments like "Uh oh! The TRAIN turned around that tried to kill us and is coming back!"

How the fuck does a train turn around in a subway while its on the tracks with a full chain of cars?!

...and I haven't watched all of the cartoon yet, why?

JoxOQ.png

If Capcom plays their cards right, maybe man, maybe.

God I hope so.

Subaru for Brawl SSB4!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Probably should have stuck this in Gaming so it could get a week exposure and then moved to community. ;)

Hey guys remember the cartoon
I used to rent those tapes so much when I was little. Not gonna lie.

People rightfully talking about the X episode in here. Good, good.

Kokonoe

Banned
Probably should have stuck this in Gaming so it could get a week exposure and then moved to community. ;)

I used to rent those tapes so much when I was little. Not gonna lie.

People rightfully talking about the X episode in here. Good, good.

Is that allowed? If so, I'll ask a mod to move it.

Noi

Electric Nightmare has you beat sir with wonderful moments like electric cheese chasing people, the UNPLUGGED egg beater is chasing people, stationary bikes chasing people and enormous WTF moments like "Uh oh! The TRAIN turned around that tried to kill us and is coming back!"

...Second best episode. How the hell did I forget Electric Nightmare, it was even in the one VHS for the series that I owned way back when.

I was the not-so proud owner of this figure too.

BrightmanMOSC1a.jpg

They were out of Mega Mans. :(

So which is your favorite series of Mega Man? Mine would be X, followed by Classic and Zero.

X by a large margin, followed by DASH, Zero and Starforce (Starforce 1 was terrible, but I liked 2 and 3 more than Battle Network).

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Kokonoe said:
Is that allowed? If so, I'll ask a mod.
That's how the other community threads started up last year. You could ask a mod, though, just in case.

Also, we finally have a place to discuss the Mega Man comic instead of just tacking on impressions in the SonicGAF thread. :O

Speaking of which, preview for MM#21:

tmlLL.jpg
3HBxP.jpg

Writer: Ian Flynn
Art: Gary Martin & Various
Main Cover: Chad Thomas, Matt Herms & Various
Variant Cover: Alice Meichi Li

‘Countdown.’ It’s almost New Year’s Day, and Mega Man is ready to celebrate in style! Rock, Roll, and Dr. Light are among the crowd waiting to watch the ceremonial light-ball drop at midnight, but the celebration is short-lived as the Emerald Spears return to exact their revenge on our heroes!

The epic grudge match between Mega Man and Xander Payne begins now, so grab a front row seat and prepare for the battle royale!
I haven't cracked open the Protoman arc yet. Gonna start #17 tonight. :D

Kokonoe

Banned
...Second best episode. How the hell did I forget Electric Nightmare, it was even in the one VHS for the series that I owned way back when.

I was the not-so proud owner of this figure too.

http://www.toyarchive.com/STAForSale/NEW2001+/MegaMan/BrightmanMOSC1a.jpg[IMG]

They were out of Mega Mans. :(

X by a large margin, followed by DASH, Zero and Starforce (Starforce 1 was terrible, but I liked 2 and 3 more than Battle Network).[/QUOTE]

Back in like 1998-2000 I actually purchased someone a really nice X figure for their birthday, but I later realized how much I wanted it. I didn't have the cash to spend on another and it eventually sold out before I could obtain the cash. A few years ago from now I saw Gutsman at a dollar store, but I didn't purchase it for some reason.

Also, X is just so awesome, and it also has my favorite music. Think this is my favorite song from all the game series combined.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C16jAi8f36o"]Sigma Stage 1[/URL]

[quote="Dark Schala, post: 42477124"]That's how the other community threads started up last year. You could ask a mod, though, just in case.

Also, we finally have a place to discuss the Mega Man comic instead of just tacking on impressions in the SonicGAF thread. :O[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks Schala, I PM'd a mod about it. I'll be sure to check out the comic, there is actually a store that sells them here.

shaowebb

JoxOQ.png

If Capcom plays their cards right, maybe man, maybe.

Actually there may be hope of him making it into the Sony game since Seth Killian received some kind of package from Capcom the other day and posted images of it on his twitter. Sad thing is I don't think that what they sent him had anything to do with Mega Man even if it was for that game...it had Akuma's symbol on it.

Da pic

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I think a better question is, do you remember Curse of the Lionmen?

It was really weird. Also off model lions are off model.

imagej1prl.png

I did

I made that thread celebrating it back in 2009 and that was the day my wife made at my urging the now legendary Derp Mega Man image.

Good times for Mega Man back in 2009. Simpler times.

I thought the caveman episode was the weirdest.

Sorta weird how X became a trigger happy there but yeah, one of the best episodes.

I never played Star Force. Is it an RPG like Network? Is it any good?

Well, I like it, although it looks like many don't arguing that "it's a dumbed down Battle Network".

Also, we finally have a place to discuss the Mega Man comic instead of just tacking on impressions in the SonicGAF thread. :O

I haven't cracked open the Protoman arc yet. Gonna start #17 tonight. :D

I really liked that issue. The page that was only panels of Blues and Light actually acting like a family was my favorite since I thought it was cute, and yet kinda sad since you know how things end up :/

Noi

I like you. Although I disagree with SF1 being terrible but whatever.

Maybe not in gameplay, but I seriously couldn't stomach Geo's daddy issues throughout all of the first game. He just drops them entirely for the second and third game and they're much better for it. I just saw the first season of the anime and called it a day for SF1.

It's basically BN but from a different perspective. Plus it has more hair drills than Battle Network.

Actually there may be hope of him making it into the Sony game since Seth Killian received some kind of package from Capcom the other day and posted images of it on his twitter. Sad thing is I don't think that what they sent him had anything to do with Mega Man even if it was for that game...it had Akuma's symbol on it.

Da pic

I wasn't aware of this, but Mega Man would make as much sense as Big Daddy, Dino or Raiden. I'm all for it!

Also, X is just so awesome, and it also has my favorite music. Think this is my favorite song from all the game series combined.

Sigma Stage 1

I'm gonna cheat and say that I love all of Zero's SNES themes. Though I'm a weirdo that likes most of the PC/PS/Saturn versions of the X3 music slightly more than the originals.

SkyOdin

X by a large margin, followed by DASH, Zero and Starforce (Starforce 1 was terrible, but I liked 2 and 3 more than Battle Network).

Huh? Starforce 1 was my favorite of the three Starforce games. Starforce 2 and 3 were okay, but lacked a lot of things. For one, 2 and 3 had lousy villains that didn't really feel like they fit in the world very well.

Anyways, I have a really hard time ranking all of the Mega Man series. I like all of them. While every series has great games and "meh" games, I enjoy all of them on the whole.

Just about the only Mega Man series I haven't been able to play is the Gameboy Mega Man series (which I notice is absent from the OP). Mega Man V in particular is something I have been meaning to play myself some day.

qq more

Also, MEGA MAN ZERO ROCKS.

Play Star Force 1 and 3. Skip 2. 2 is awful... at least I'm the only one that feels that way. I just hated how high the random encounter rate was, it made the game extremely tedious to play through. Also the rival is the worst character in the series. So so so lame.

SkyOdin

Play Star Force 1 and 3. Skip 2. 2 is awful... at least I'm the only one that feels that way. I just hated how high the random encounter rate was, it made the game extremely tedious to play through. Also the rival is the worst character in the series. So so so lame.

I was about to agree with you, then I finished reading your post.

I actually think Solo is the only redeeming quality of SF2. At the very least, he makes for excellent boss fights. He is also the only character in the game to play into the central themes of the Star Force series. He is very cliche in a lot of ways, and his back-story doesn't make a lot of sense, but I think he works. I still don't know where Laplace came from though.

qq more

I actually think Solo is the only redeeming quality of SF2. At the very least, he makes for excellent boss fights. He is also the only character in the game to play into the central themes of the Star Force series. He is very cliche in a lot of ways, and his back-story doesn't make a lot of sense, but I think he works. I still don't know where Laplace came from though.

That's pretty much my problem with him, he's extremely cliche and very angsty. I hate those type of characters. The bad writing made me want to skip cutscenes.

He wasn't a bad boss though at least so I'll agree with you on that part!

Gameplay-wise, I think Star Force 2 is worth playing instead of 1. The first game felt like a watered down Battle Network because it carried over some gameplay elements like the weakenss cycle and freezing, to name some, but also took out strategy. No panel types. All battles started plainly. No real customization features. You were stuck with static, predefined ability sets everybody had. Instead of having many forms with many strategic advantages, you had weak (as in, goes away with a weakness for no other reason than to copy BN) forms. A charge attack you'd never use and a special attack you'd never get.
The second game fixed this with auto-charge. Now you could use some attacks, then fire off a charge attack so charge attacks were used more often. Some slight form strategies which added more depth to the game, and panel types are back. And the third game just further improves it.

Mu nanomachines EM Waves.

I like Solo too, he may not be the best rival, but I like his character development.

I'm pretty sure that was always there actually.

Oh, auto-charge stayed when you attacked. That was new in Star Force 2 and really made a difference since you didn't have to stand around doing nothing long enough to get a charge. It would likely be done when the attack was done, so battles were faster.

Sciz

Public Service Announcement: If you're interested enough in Mega Man to be reading this thread, you should be reading this comic. It's lighthearted kid-friendly fare that manages to balance jokes about Flash Man envying robots with hair with debates on the morality of building intelligent AI. Not mind-blowingly amazing, but it's still very well produced all around and is absolutely littered with easter eggs for the dedicated fan.

The shading on the variant cover is really nice, even if the pencils aren't too hot.

And if Chad Thomas did the pencils for the main cover, his Mega Man's really improved.

qq more

Yeah I got the 3rd volume of the comic recently. It is very good. Also, I'm glad they've improved the art in Vol 3. Vol 2's art wasn't as good as 1's.

I-hate-u

Da pic

Its the SF 25th Anniversary edition lol

Zero is the best series, even though Zero 4 was awful and almost ruined the entire series for me. It's the only MM series where I was hooked as shit by the story, and was so excited for 4. Then it just turned into the most anticlimactic junk ever, which for some reason is what Inafune and Co. were going for.

I love X and Classic, too, but the only games of those series that I REALLY love are MM5, 9, X4 and X5.

Battle Network and Star Force are really kind of terrible. Legends 1 is great, but I never had a chance to play Legends 2 (although I own and love Tron Bonne). ZX games are boring, but not bad.

Kokonoe

Banned
I actually attempted to play Star Force 1, but for some reason I got stuck early on in the game and got really confused on what exactly was I suppose to do. Although perhaps I should beat a few Battle Network games before I even attempt Star Force again. I've played a bit of the second Battle Network game, although I need to play more to refresh my memory of it.

If we're talking story, ZX series is rather terrible, but the gameplay was fun. (story oddly enough is another reason I play Mega Man games) Didn't like Advent, though.

I'm gonna cheat and say that I love all of Zero's SNES themes. Though I'm a weirdo that likes most of the PC/PS/Saturn versions of the X3 music slightly more than the originals.

All of Zero's themes are great, although the first one just has so much power in it that I think it's my favorite. X3 Zero has that same feeling but in a different tone, and I also like Zero's opening stage in X4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5h4luXEc_s

Actually...that one might be my favorite Zero song.

Public Service Announcement: If you're interested enough in Mega Man to be reading this thread, you should be reading this comic. It's lighthearted kid-friendly fare that manages to balance jokes about Flash Man envying robots with hair with debates on the morality of building intelligent AI. Not mind-blowingly amazing, but it's still very well produced all around and is absolutely littered with easter eggs for the dedicated fan.

The shading on the variant cover is really nice, even if the pencils aren't too hot.

And if Chad Thomas did the pencils for the main cover, his Mega Man's really improved.

Yeah I got the 3rd volume of the comic recently. It is very good. Also, I'm glad they've improved the art in Vol 3. Vol 2's art wasn't as good as 1's.

Co-sign on this.

I'm not even a Megaman fan and I enjoy the comic.

Now if they'd make a Megaman Legends comic, yeah. More my speed. ;)

LowParry

So was there any outside reference to the idea of
Zero being a Dr. Wily creation? Should of been a final boss to the next X game if that ever happened.

Time to subscribe. Good job on the thread, Kokonoe. Just remember this: Manami Matsumae wasn't responsible for all of the Classic soundtracks. Gotta be careful with the credits!

I'm going to do a 15th anniversary thread for the Japanese release of Rockman DASH later this year. To me, it's the game that most concisely captured the ideal aesthetic for a Rockman game. Full of adventure, kinky humor, cute colors, and a sinister underbelly that contrasts with everything else in the game.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Honestly, the fourth arc is my favourite so far. I have a passing interest in AI and cognitive science, so I was very happy and rather impressed to see that Flynn inserted some "morality of AI" issues in the comic.

Ah, the hair.

Did he do the pencils on #17? Blues doesn't look so bad here.

Top Bottom