• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man] Rockman X Over announced for iOS

now6P.jpg

5cLdF.jpg

ghyKi.jpg

xv2bx.jpg

heAlA.jpg

-Autumn 2012.
-iOS 4.0
-iPhone 3G/4/4S、iPod touch 3rd generation. iPad
-RPG Social.

Official site

Fuck you Capcom.

Skyzard

Banned
Looks horrible. Make a proper one for the vita, actually iirc there was some word on a new mega man a while back....I hope this wasn't it!!

Edit: Man, I feel sorry for any Megaman fans right now...

The art looks good. The game itself... not so much.

Double edit: wtf is that a feather boa?

Beth Cyra

So they took X's model from X on IOS, gave him a slightly different head and are putting in all forms of Rock to interact with this "New" Rock?

You could of at least put more effort into it and put it on 3DS/Vita you fuckers.

...is it a remake or a entirely new game? I haven't played much of the X series to tell. Looks cool either way...if it was on a system with buttons. Hopefully its a digital release on...just any system with buttons. Then I'll buy it.

It's funny, I would rather they didn't make anything over seeing something like this. Dr. Wily himself could only dream of hurting Megaman as much as Capcom is right now.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I thought the floor layer was missing until I realized the floor was part of the background. Looks pretty bad.

Also, autoplay? Skip boss fight? What?

Vamphuntr

Yeah it's Rockman Cross Over.

タイトル名 : ロックマン Xover (ロックマン クロスオーバー)
ジャンル : ソーシャルRPG

Social RPG, lol.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Man Konami just don't get it anymore, Iga is rolling in his grave.

jman2050

Yeah it's Rockman Cross Over.

タイトル名 : ロックマン Xover (ロックマン クロスオーバー)
ジャンル : ソーシャルRPG

Social RPG, lol.

iMOeV9pOB9k8h.gif

Top Bottom