• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega64 ChristmasCast |OT| The Last Supper

Arkeband

Banned
From Wikpedia:

Just enough salt is used to prevent the raw fish from rotting (chemical decomposition). A fermentation process of at least six months gives the lightly-salted fish its characteristic strong smell and somewhat acidic taste.

When a can of surströmming is opened, the contents release a strong and sometimes overwhelming odour. The dish is ordinarily eaten outdoors. According to a Japanese study, a newly opened can of surströmming has one of the most putrid food smells in the world, even more so than similarly fermented fish dishes such as the Korean Hongeohoe or Japanese Kusaya.[1]

Goddamnit Kevin.

dhonk

dXSGRdF.png

ty friend hypo for screenshot

Sliver

Man, they're flat-out admitting that they've probably taken it as far as they could this time.

Yeah I'm glad for it. This is the natural conclusion of escalating the gross-out shit. Kevin should be banned as well, dude shoulda done some research.

Melchior

After watching how the christmas cast has changed for years I really do hope they go back to the quantity of food not just the grossest shit. The quality has declined a lot. It's super fun watching them react but the fish smell really ruined all of everyone's foods.

Arkeband

Banned
I'm adding this year's food to the OP - what was Garrett's food? And is there a better name for Bryan's than 'raw beef'?

Hazaku

Yooo that was a great Christmascast. You guys had me gagging at home with all that food.

Spookyman and crazyshotgun skype calls were something haha.

I finally watched it

Dear lord they cannot top this without doing things that would cause serious health concerns like eating shit

I can't imagine how bad the fermented herring smelled. Is it worse then a rotting animal carcass?

Top Bottom