• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman legends 2 rated by esrb for us psn

dity

Still can't believe all this stuff just doesn't come to the UK/AU stores. Leavin' us to juggle accounts and buy points cards. D,:

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

High prices for a physical copy have made it hard to play this, but so glad it's actually finally happening. I've waited so long to play this.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
For reference:

xmZg0a1.png

Sweet, recently beat MML and MoTB (very glad I did not pay more than $30 for the latter), so now I can fully realize the pain of the MML3 heartbreak fans. Well, maybe not fully realize but better understand.

It pains me that we can't play PS1 games on the PS4 still. Just like it's release on the PS1, Legends 2 gets lost on a dying console as the majority of the fanbase has migrated to the successor. What the hell Sony.

Vlaphor

Just hope it runs a lot better on Vita than Megaman Legends did. That ran horribly, with brand new fps drops and cutscenes that would constantly lose audio/video sync. Still beat it, but it was rough at times.

After Misadventures and Legends 1, this was a true inevitability. Super stoked to have all three again (I sold all three just before they started appearing on PSN).

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
good. never took to MML like others did, but its great to see this and MoTB sidestep that ugly eBay second hand market. as a saturn owner, i can confirm thats a luxury not everyone can enjoy.

I love this game but i dread the water dungeon so much, waaay worse than Ocarina's.

Would love to play the PSP version were they addressed this.

I love this game but i dread the water dungeon so much, waaay worse than Ocarina's.

Would love to play the PSP version were they addressed this.

This can not be said enough sadly... it's such a slog and a major let down when everything else about the game is simply amazing.

Hopefully a growing sign of things to come. Would love to see other old-school Capcom games make their way onto PSN. How about showing Rival Schools some love outside of Japan?

Renpatsu

This can not be said enough sadly... it's such a slog and a major let down when everything else about the game is simply amazing.
Just do what I did when I played it on PS1 and pretend that the sheer density of the water is affecting your mobility.
But yeah, I wish we got the PSP remakes.

Tizoc

Note that there is no guarantee it goes up THIS week, or even next week, but at least we got confirmation.

RK128

Great to see this happening :D! Love Mega Man and the Legends games were a treat to experience for the first time in 2014 on PSN!

Hope that this releases within the next week or so, as I can't wait to revisit the series :D.

Manu

YES

YEEEEEEEEES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THANK YOU CAPCOM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Top Bottom