• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megan Rapinoe poses for Sports Illustrated

brap

Banned
1383083799440.jpeg
GLNoRWt.jpg

She's not that bad, she has a cute ass at least.

Kind of mannish looking face, yeah, hardly Sports Illustrated material but this isn't as bad as that great big fat woman.

I don't like the photo where she's flipping the bird though, nobody needs the attitude.

EDIT: I was getting Sports Illustrated confused with that Gillette ad, my bad, but this is still better than the Sports Illustrated "burkini" shoot because at least she's showing some skin.

Last edited:

KOMANI

KOMANI
I feel that it’s the photographer’s job to make their subject attractive, and out of the 40 photos, 4 are decent. Poses, swimsuits, compositions are all mostly bland. They should have worked with the strength of the subject.

Elcid

Banned
Just posted in a thread on the other side and it gets locked.

Apparently it's not ok to comment on a woman MODELING for that very purpose.

Commenting on someone's beauty and having a conversation around it isn't a bad thing.

For some reason I cannot use the controls to make a link but there it is.

Apparently if someone models youre supposed to smile, nod and not say they're sexy.

Edit: link worked anyway, cool.
Hahaha those emoticons. God damn dude. I have never seen such an unappealing woman before. As the old expression goes, I'd rather put my dick in a blender.

Last edited:

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
She’s really not as unattractive as y’all are making her out to be, but damn if she ain’t cut.

appaws

Banned
Oh just ask them. I am sure you will get colorful answers. Hypocrite, troll, etc etc. They will have all kinds of excuses. Long story short people don't like the fact I lean hard to the left and don't fit into the current political leanings of Gaf and as a result I come off as a contrarian to them, but in reality I am just going against the political grain of Gaf. Which doesn't make me a contrarian despite what they say. It just means I don't lean hard to the right. That's not the same thing.

Though this shouldn't be an excuse to break the rules of the forum when it comes to insulting other members, but that doesn't seem to matter much anymore on here.

I think I am one of the farthest to the right. I'll never insult you. I cringe a lot with the way people here handle themselves when you post. There should be bans for personal attacks, NOT for politics, IMO.

Back on topic, she is fit and her butt is pretty good. I don't think that swimsuit is very flattering at all. It's kinda like an ugly but rich and successful guy. I am sure she gets really hot femme lesbians.

Elcid

Banned
I think I am one of the farthest to the right. I'll never insult you. I cringe a lot with the way people here handle themselves when you post. There should be bans for personal attacks, NOT for politics, IMO.

Back on topic, she is fit and her butt is pretty good. I don't think that swimsuit is very flattering at all. It's kinda like an ugly but rich and successful guy. I am sure she gets really hot femme lesbians.
Lies! I'm the most extreme right here. Her body is aight, but she's too flat chested and her face looks like a man's.

Can we turn this thread into the best swimsuit bodies and just wash away the first page of sin?

Last edited:
Top Bottom