• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megan Rapinoe poses for Sports Illustrated

Anustart

Just posted in a thread on the other side and it gets locked.

Apparently it's not ok to comment on a woman MODELING for that very purpose.

Commenting on someone's beauty and having a conversation around it isn't a bad thing.

For some reason I cannot use the controls to make a link but there it is.

Apparently if someone models youre supposed to smile, nod and not say they're sexy.

Edit: link worked anyway, cool.

Edit 2: While she's not ugly, it's not someone I would ogle.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Reeeee locking this thread is interesting. Rapinoe:

1. is a big supporter of womens rights and pay - supports Liberal view of anti-discrimination

2. twitter battles with Trump - supports Liberal view of Trump is a bum

3. is a successful sports star (sports is a male dominated industry) - supports Liberal view that women can do anything

4. gets into bikini shots in SI through her own will - not supported by Liberals as women are perceived as sex slaves

So add it up and #4 overrides all of #1-3????

Who knew.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
wait am i supposed to find this old muscular lesbian attractive?

She'd probably be hotter just taking selfies on her phone. The old style bikini photoshoots just don't do a thing for me really, and she's not good looking.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Much better now.

If the womens team really wants to drive ticket sales, get Alex Morgan on every tv show and every tv ad to tell people to go watch her play soccer matches.

Last edited:

octiny

Banned
If the womens team really wants to drive ticket sales, get Alex Morgan on every tv show and every tv ad to tell people to go watch her play soccer matches.

Agreed, also helps she's arguably the best women's soccer player, let alone on the team.

Alex won the ESPN's "Female Athlete of the Year" ESPY too yesterday.

Last edited:

GymWolf

In a few of those photos (especially the first one on lolcats post) Alex morgan looks like a slightly worst version of jennifer aniston with a better ass and smaller tits...

I'm only one who see the resemblance?

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Would you?
Yes? Megan Rapinoe is a fit, intelligent, and attractive woman. Why would I not? But she is also gay so me finding her attractive doesn't really matter. I just find it funny so many keyboard Warriors are disecting her looks as if they ever stood a chance with someone like her in the first place or that their opinion of her looks even matter. Hence the reference to the meme. It's hilarious how accurate it is to this situation.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Yes? Megan Rapinoe is a fit, intelligent, and attractive woman. Why would I not? But she is also gay so me finding her attractive doesn't really matter. I just find it funny so many keyboard Warriors are disecting her looks as if they ever stood a chance with someone like her in the first place or that their opinion of her looks even mattet. Hence the reference to the meme. It's hilarious how accurate it is to this situation.

you always took your stance with the oposite direction around here

Why keep antagonizing yourself?

Its just a simple prank

Dont take everything too seriously

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Good to know then.

I wouldn't, not my type.
Understandable. Everyone has their tastes and are entitled to them.

I have a thing for short hair on people so that is swaying my opinion a bit to be honest.

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
It seems a lot of lesbian couples have the more feminine and more masculine roles they play, Megan looks like the top tier of the masculine types which I’m sure she’s going for. I don’t think she’s ugly, nice body, face is pretty average. Although for some reason when I first saw her picture I was like she looks like a young Ross Perot with breasts 😂

Top Bottom