Megaton: Halo 3 4 player coop online. Confirmed! Believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in: at an press conference in amsterdam

according to insidegamer (quite respectable) in dutch: http://www.insidegamer.nl/xbox360/h...-cop-voor-Halo-3-op-Xbox-Live.html#videointro

Rough translation:
www.insidegamer.nl said:
Microsoft and Bungie confirmed at a pressconference in, thats right, Amsterdam, that Halo 3 is playable via xbox live with four people at a time. That way four players can compete via xbox live with eachother or against eachother. With Halo 2 this was possible with only two players.
And it is CONFIRMED.

LukeSmith said:
LukeSmith said:
Some non-believing mod needs to get "Believe" in the title.

We'll have some more information on this and some details later today at Bungie.net.

It's not true
or is it?

meltpotato said:
4 player?? damn..

i don't think i would want to co-op halo though...
I'd never co-op any game the first time through. I like to have the experience all to myself!

It'd be nice to co-op after my first run through the campaign though.

Gadfly

While flying into a tree he exclaimed "Egad!"
Translation please.
Edit:
Rats.., have to go to a meeting. By the time I'm back, I know either this will be locked or a 10 page thread.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
GYPO IT'S TIME TO PARTY!

vandamdancing.gif

Gadfly said:
Translation please.
Microsoft and Bungie confirmed at a pressconference in, thats right, Amsterdam, that Halo 3 is playable via xbox live with four people at a time. That way four players can compete via xbox live with eachother or against eachother. With Halo 2 this was possible with only two players.

itsgreen said:
Huh? Doesn't sound like 4 -player coop.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
God what am I gonna do with so many good games coming out.... and where will i get the money!!

PD: I just know Halo 3, insta purchase.

Proelite said:
Meh, Bungie only did this because of Haze.
Yeah, it only took them a couple of weeks to implement. WTF!? I highly doubt this is the case.

Something like this would have to be on the drawing board a long time ago.

Hooray for whom it mattered!

Deathcraze said:
I'm half expecting either Luke or Stinkles to pop in and say someone got their wires crossed yet again :lol
Heh, yeah.

As Bungie always says: Don't believe it until you hear it from us. (or something)

Wario64 said:
Ok, so which GAFFERS are brave enough to play this on Legendary difficulty with me?
Probably getting a little ahead of ourselves, but I can't wait. 2 player online Coop is a little too personal to play with random jobbers online. With 4 players hopefully I don't have to talk to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.