• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mel Gibson’s New Pro-Police Brutality Movie Is Crazy Racist

carlosrox

Banned
boy wtf are you smoking?! It won two oscars, nominated for best director, best actor and best picture. It won a ton of other awards as well. Movie was fucking incredible.

Found it boring and uneventful as hell. Massive disappointment for me. His prior 2 movies were way better.

People actually like Hacksaw Ridge? Wow.

Hacksaw Ridge is pretty much a masterpeice. Even people who hate Mel acknowledge the man makes great movies.

This movie sounds awesome.

Mel is also the imo easily one of the greatest actors and leading men of all time. The man could fucking act. Do everything.

Last edited:

Fbh

LoL Mel must be infuriating to these people.
What are they going to do to the guy that was "cancelled" before "SJW cancelling" was even a thing?

As a puertorrican, i don’t see anything remotely racist. Of course, some dumbasses might tell you otherwise.

Looks likedumb action romp for a rainy day.p

You don't get to decide that!!!!.
Only white SJW's from the US mainland and select European countries are qualified to tell you what should and shouldn't be offensive to you

Dragged Across Concrete was great. I’m a sucker for anything Gibson is in but this looks like pure doodoo. Like it even looks like it was shot on some cellphone.

Raven117

Gold Member
Why do people think that movies are so influential and that people are so stupid we can’t tell the difference between fact and fiction?

carlosrox

Banned
This movie wants you to assume his character voted for Trump, or would vote for Trump :D

Just like that Russell Crowe movie. Unhinged?

This is definitely a new villain (or anti-hero?) type.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
fact and fiction often intermingle and blend such that most cannot tell the difference

that's the nature of information, we take in what we like and it becomes reality anew (askew)

Pagusas

Elden Member
Im curious how Lord of the Rings has not been canceled yet. Masculine fantasy that sidelines most women, has no people of color and beautifies whiteness via the elves. It should probably get pulled from all streaming services and stiped of its awards.

Last edited:
Movie looks bad but if goes against the Hollywood line, I'm willing to give it a chance.

I wonder if we will start seeing a trend of movies that go the opposite of sjw and woke culture as a sort of push back?

Top Bottom